We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Hand-I-Maids Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since February 2010

1811 Huguenot Road Suite 401

Midlothian, VA 23113

Family owned & operated, proudly serving the Richmond Area since 1983, specializing in “Spring Cleanings” and routine weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly cleaning services to keep your home clean and beautiful year-round. Our scheduling focuses on providing you with the comfort of a consistant face cleaning your home paired with the professionalism and security of an experienced cleaning organization. ...

01/16/2017

Elizabeth M.

The maids were late both times they came to clean. I was given a window of time that they would arrive not a definite time. They missed many items that were specifically written down on estimate with owner. I contacted the owner about this, met with him again to go over what was missed. A maid was sent out to take care of those items noted.

Description of Work
Thorough cleaning of about 1800 sq feet.

04/11/2016

Kathryn B.

It was fine. There were no additional charges. It looked fine when they were finished.

Description of Work
They cleaned my house along with the kitchen and the bathrooms. They did the floors and mopping.

Category house cleaning

Thank you for review your recent service experience with Hand-I-Maids! We would love an opportunity to increase the "B" ratings on quality. Your comments and feedback are help us increase our service level! Please feel free to call Shelly at the office 804.330.0271 if we can assist you with anything! Warmest Regards, The Hand-I-Maids team

04/09/2016

Noreen L.

They were very good. I was very happy with them. They had 2 of them that came out here and the cleaning wasn’t 100% but I think it’s because they were probably exhausted with the mess I have. They are trustworthy and friendly and that’s a big plus. Neighbors around me may not have to file their services but I have had.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal coupon from them.

10/28/2015

Chris F.

Every surface in the house was thoroughly cleaned. I struggled to find even a spot of dust or dog hair. That was another huge plus - my dog sheds A LOT and it is very difficult to stay on top of it. There wasn't a single hair anywhere after they were finished. That's enough for an automatic A+ in my book. The thorough kitchen and bathroom cleanings were just icing on the cake from my perspective. Everything was cleaned in a timely manner. Zero complaints.

Description of Work
Full cleaning of house from top to bottom.

Category house cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to review your service experience! We so pleased that you were happy with your cleaning service! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to call! With a smile, The Hand-I-Maids team 804-330-0270

12/30/2014

Chris N.

We wanted the blinds vacuumed and there were clear instructions ahead of the appointment on doing that but they instead blew dust all over the house. Also the vacuum they used was old and did not work well. The service did not meet our expectations.

Description of Work
Clean the house.

Category house cleaning

Dear [Member name removed], Thank you for your feedback on your service last year. We contacted you the day after your service to followup but did not receive a call back from you. This was a difficult job for our team because there were so many areas within each room that you requested that we not clean. Because you opted to have only partial parts of the rooms cleaned as apposed to a complete cleaning room by room, you would have still seen dust in areas. I understand that so much time has passed now that this response may be irrelevant. However, if we can help you with this issue or anything in the future, please feel free to call us. Many Thanks, Hope Hand-I-Maids 804-330-0270

12/23/2014

Michael L.

The house smells clean and their efforts are meticulous.

Description of Work
Thorough house cleaning, including making the beds.

Category house cleaning

Thank you for the great review! We're so glad you're pleased with the service. We will make every effort to continue exceeding your expectations in the New Year! ~ Hope & the Handimaids team

11/23/2014

Frances F.

Intake was friendly, timely and w/o incident. Attention was detailed and organized during "walk-a-bout"to determine priorities and needs. Assigned workers arrived on time and went to work. One woman left early but other was most pleasant and stayed as promised. Woman who left early broke picture frame glass while "dusting". While "dusting", sconce in dining room was brought down (after 12 years hanging in same place).Same woman said it wasn't broken and that I could put it back up. It is a complicated item that I will have to wait on. Blinds in dining room were left open. Large picture above fireplace was left incredibly askew and I am afraid to fix it. I will need help. Cobwebs were left in a room by "duster". Admittedly house had not been detailed in a while but I had higher hopes for this cleaning. Pehaps it needs more work. Second floor wasn't touched, "not enough time". I must express my confusion at all the "damage" caused by "dusting" - with a dusting apparatus! I am of the opinion that items were not treated properly and rather. just swiped at, causing unnecessary movement of these items. In all I may have been overly optimistic but I am still dismayed.

Description of Work
"Spring cleaning". Downstairs rooms only. Four hours w/work performed by two women.

Category glass repair,house cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience during your recent Spring Cleaning. April left a voicemail message for you yesterday to make arrangements to drop off a replacement piece of glass for your picture frame. Our Cleaning Associates make every effort to take care when cleaning the items in your home. Because we hand -dust with a cloth, sometimes these things happen. But when they do, we make every effort to replace or repair items as mentioned above. I apologize that the picture was left askew. Cathy (your lead Cleaning Associate) mentioned that you had told her your Grandson would be coming to fix that because it had been askew for some time now. That's why she didnot attempt to straighten it herself. Please return April's call (804-330-0270) when you get a chance so she can discuss these items as well as answer any questions you may have regarding the cleaning time. The second Cleaning Associate had to leave because she had only arranged to stay for the agreed 4 hour cleaning and was unable to work over. The total cleaning time for your appointment was 8.78 man hours. You were not charged for the additional time the team worked over the purchased 8 man hours. They made every effort to get through as much of your home as they could; but as explained during the walk-through; a home of your size usually takes up to 10 - 16 man hours to complete a Spring Cleaning. We would be happy to scheduled a second appointment to clean the area that was not covered by your Big Deal certificate. Thank you again for trusting us to care for your home cleaning. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a blessed Thanksgiving holiday!

10/17/2014

Nancy B.

They are fantastic, friendly, courteous, professional and everything sparkling when they leave. Any problems? They will be more than happy to redo if I ask them or do something extra if they have time.

Description of Work
They are cleaning most of my 3,300 square foot house. Love their attention to detail...they know what they are doing. Careful with my hardwood floors. Love them!

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much for the kind words. I'll be sure to pass them along to the team. We're very appreciative of your business and hope we can continue to "wow" you each cleaning!

10/12/2014

Sarah M.

They were amazing. Arrived on time, cleaned everything . My house sparkled!,, thank you.

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning

09/29/2014

Mike C.

They showed up when scheduled. The ladies that came out were very pleasant and thorough. My house is medium to large in size and I have 2 dogs. Needless to say, it can be a challenge to keep clean as my wife and both work. They did a good job and we were generally pretty pleased. I would have liked them to empty the small trash cans in the rooms that cleaned and they seems to miss the top edge of the upstairs tub. Those things were generally small and would not prevent me from hiring them again, or recommending them in the future.

Description of Work
Deep clean of 4 hours. We selected certain aspects of the house to focus in. They came out and did a pre-clean assessment and laid out what they could do.

Category house cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to rate our service. We're so glad you felt your overall experience was an "A". Thank you for pointing out the 2 areas that were missed. We welcome any opportunities to improve on the thoroughness of our cleaning. Hourly- priority cleans sometimes leave room for areas to be missed because the Cleaning Associates are focused on completing the rooms as efficiently as possible for you. Thank you again for using our services! Please call us if we can help you again in the future. Many Thanks, Hope & The Handimaids team

Spotless Window Cleaning & SoftWash

Spotless was founded in 1962, cleaning windows of residential homes and retail storefronts in Richmond, VA. 60 years later, Spotless continues to provide five-star service to homes and small businesses in the local area. We’ve expanded our service line to include SoftWashing and Power / Pressure Washing and our service area to include commercial buildings throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia. Company Mission: To brighten the day of each customer with service and quality that exceed expectations. Values: 1. Safety 2. Integrity & Professionalism 3. Superior Customer Service 4. Best-in-Class Quality 5. Teamwork

Offers by Spotless Window Cleaning & SoftWash on Angi
    Window Genie of Richmond

Window Genie, a Neighborly company, is a nationally ranked home service company providing window cleaning, pressure washing, window film installation, gutter cleaning and other services designed to enhance and maintain your home. Locally owned and operated, we have gained the trust and support of all our (and your) neighbors over the years. Estimates are always free. Technicians are screened. All parties are insured. Call today!

Top Gun Window Cleaning & Pressure Washing

Top Gun provides detailed cleaning of areas of your house that are outside the skill set of maid services. We have been in business for over 20 years and service over 500 homes each year. Many of our customers come from repeat service and referrals. We are licensed and insured. Our pricing is competitive and estimates can be typically provided with a 5 minute phone call to 804-334-6781. If you are looking for window cleaning, pressure washing, gutter cleaning or deck restoration, Top Gun is the company to call!

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, PayPal

HandiMaids specializes in Residential & Office Cleaning Services. Every recurring HandiMaids service begins with a top to bottom deep cleaning followed by weekly or biweekly routine maintenance cleanings. We offer the same detailed service to our Office clients. Custom schedules, cleaning plans are available.

Carpet cleaning. Exterior windows cleaning.