Classic Granite & Marble

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2007

Classic Granite & Marble is Virginia's premier granite fabricator and installer. Conveniently accessible from Highway 288, our 30,000 square foot facility offers an elegant and OSHA-certified state-of-the-art production area designed to present a safer, cleaner, and more accessible environment. Our indoor granite and marble collection consists of over 4,000 slabs and 160 color options. Each selection is specifically chosen by Owner, Tony Kilic, from various countries including Italy, Brazil, and India. At Classic Granite & Marble, we "Strive for Excellence" by offering experienced advice on the highest quality of natural stone from talented, knowledgeable consultants and craftsmen. We provide security from the beginning of the process until the very end. From our modern template technology to our industry-leading robotic saw and edging machines, we ensure your counter tops are stunningly beautiful and distinct. Along with our promise to deliver on quality, we offer a one year craftsmanship and material warranty. Our team looks forward to providing you with our admirable products and unmatched services! Classic Granite & Marble also proudly services Prince George & Richmond City Counties....

Virginia Home Renovations, LLC

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 20 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of home improvement services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in major home renovations and a variety of other projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We offer a one year guarantee on all jobs performed. Estimates are free and there are no up front costs to our home and business owners. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

05/14/2021

Our experience using CGM was amazing. Heather, our project manager, was extremely helpful and quick to respond. The templator was very knowledgeable and got everything exactly how we wanted it to be. Our installers were extremely professional and very attentive to detail. The whole process was quick and easy and our countertops look amazing. I would use them for any future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen countertops

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

Hi [Member Name Removed]! We are so happy to hear your experience with us was amazing! We look forward to working on future projects with you. Thank you for your 5 star review.

05/12/2021

Great service thru every step. All parties were very professional and knowledgeable of all aspects of the job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a countertop

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words and for choosing CGM to be a part of your project!

04/30/2021

Heather and the team did a wonderful job. They showed me the granite piece they were going to cut and set up an installation day and time that fit my schedule - she was extremely helpful and professional over the phone and on-line. The installers left the house cleaner than when they arrived and did an excellent job putting in the countertops. I'm extremely happy with the quality of their work, an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Granite Kitchen Countertops

CATEGORY marble & granite

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the 5 stars! We have an amazing team here at CGM and are very happy they were able to provide exceptional service and a beautiful final product.

04/30/2021

Classic Granite and Marble are awesome. Everyone was professional and courteous. We worked with Buddy Hiatt and he was a tremendous help. He helped us pick out a quartz product that we love and their prices beat all of their competitors. Would DEFINITELY recommend CGM to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen countertop replacement

CATEGORY countertops

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that Buddy was was able to assist you. We look forward to sharing your review with him and appreciate your recommendation!

04/15/2021

While visiting Classic Granite & Marble, I noticed a beautiful statue on display that caught my attention. After going back several times, I decided that it would be a great addition to the art work I have in my Condo in Richmond. When purchasing the statue, I needed a table/stand strong enough to display the marble statue. That's when I started working with a "team" that truly cares about what I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designed and built granite table

CATEGORY ceramic tile,marble & granite

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We loved working on this project and love the photos of the completed piece and the stunning view behind it. We are happy to hear that our team was able to provide exceptional service and we can't wait to share your review with them. Thank you for your recommendation, we hope to work with you again on some more unique projects.

Granite & Marble Countertops, Faucets, Sinks, Plumbing, Vanities, Vanity Bowls, & Table Tops. Tile Floors & Splashes. Fireplace Surrounds. Tub Surrounds & Showers.

Please Inquire