Classic Granite & Marble

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2007

14301 Justice Rd

Midlothian, VA 23113

Classic Granite & Marble is Virginia's premier granite fabricator and installer. Conveniently accessible from Highway 288, our 30,000 square foot facility offers an elegant and OSHA-certified state-of-the-art production area designed to present a safer, cleaner, and more accessible environment. Our indoor granite and marble collection consists of over 4,000 slabs and 160 color options. Each selection is specifically chosen by Owner, Tony Kilic, from various countries including Italy, Brazil, and India. At Classic Granite & Marble, we "Strive for Excellence" by offering experienced advice on the highest quality of natural stone from talented, knowledgeable consultants and craftsmen. We provide security from the beginning of the process until the very end. From our modern template technology to our industry-leading robotic saw and edging machines, we ensure your counter tops are stunningly beautiful and distinct. Along with our promise to deliver on quality, we offer a one year craftsmanship and material warranty. Our team looks forward to providing you with our admirable products and unmatched services! Classic Granite & Marble also proudly services Prince George & Richmond City Counties....

04/07/2022

Phil K.

They were great to deal with and I couldn’t recommend them enough. The whole project was handled professionally and efficiently from the measurement to the installation. They have a great team that seamlessly handles all the details. Andy with design, Johnny with templating, Ashley with project management and Arturo’s team with installation. All were great. Their laser measurement and CAD technology makes sure that the final product fits including all the plumbing connections. They have great communication, a great selection of materials--some only available through CGM. I decided I’d use them again—and actually I just did! Phil Kasik, Charlottesville

Description of Work
I needed to replace a counter on the kitchen island

Category countertops,plumbing,marble & granite

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for this incredible review. This will make our team's day. We appreciate your continued support!

03/31/2022

James S.

I contracted with Andy at Classic Granite and Marble to install granite in my kitchen and marble in my bathroom. I expected them to show me small samples of their stone but WOW Brittney took me into the warehouse and out into the yard to pick the exact slabs they would be using. Her expertise in the granites and marbles was amazing, she knew every slab by name and the cost of each off the top of her head. I picked the specific slabs I wanted and Brittney suggested that the vein running through the slab would be best on the island in my kitchen and she was absolutely correct. The day came when the granite and marble were to be installed, being me I am always afraid something would go wrong. Gio and his co-worker came in, looked things over and started their installation. They carried in each piece and set them in place, taking extra time to make sure that every piece was level and checking that they were fitted exactly in line by using a razor blade across the line where they were fitted and adjusting until they were perfect. I highly recommend Classic Granite and Marble for all your countertop needs.

Description of Work
Granite and Marble Countertops

Category countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

[Member Name Removed], your kitchen looks fantastic! Thank you for leaving this superb review! We're excited to share it with Andy, Brittney, Gio, and the team!

01/20/2022

Melanie R.

I was blown away by the attention to detail and courtesy shown by Sarah and Whit during this entire process, both before and after installation. Sarah made sure I never felt rushed or pressured to select my counter tops, and Whit went above and beyond to work with my schedule during a challenging time period (pandemic, moving, and the holidays). Plus we had an added curveball of needing to level the surfaces out before the installation could move forward. They handled it all gracefully and quickly. I’m so in love with my kitchen and so grateful to them for their patient and knowledgeable guidance. I’d use them again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Kitchen counter tops

Category ceramic tile,countertops,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling

[Member Name Removed], thank you for this amazing review! Sarah and Whit are a dream team! We are ecstatic to hear that our team was able to provide you with an exceptional experience. We look forward to working with you again.

01/07/2022

Holly W.

CGM did a great job on our counters. The price was reasonable too. Thanks

Description of Work
Countertops

Category countertops

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

01/04/2022

Curtis A.

We visited numerous showrooms in Harrisonburg, Charlottesville and Richmond, Virginia. Classic Granite and Marble in Midlothian, VA had by far the largest selection of full sized slabs of Granite, Marble and Quartz. They had several slabs of the unique Quartz that we wanted for our kitchen counter top. Buddy Hiatt was knowledgeable, experienced and courteous as our Sales Rep. The quartz cost was considerably lower than that of all the other quotes. We were very satisfied with the process, and I have recommended Classic Granite and Marble to friends. On our project, we removed the wooden window sill and replaced it with Quartz that matched the counter top. It adds a unique look to the kitchen.

Description of Work
Kitchen counter tops

Category countertops,marble & granite

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and look forward to passing along the kinds words to Buddy.

12/07/2021

John B.

The entire process was easy and pleasant. The selection of product is incredible. Everyone from the office staff, sales and installation were great. We were extremely pleased with the final product. Would definitely recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Granite Countertops Installation

Category countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your review and recommendation!

12/03/2021

Suzanne H.

Kelly at Classic was fantastic to work with!! We had to re-select materials due to a crack in our original slab choice, and she was patient and helpful as we looked at lots of different choices. She had good advice as we marked out the template and the finished product turned out beautifully! I highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Replace kitchen countertops

Category countertops,marble & granite

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Kelly is wonderful. We are happy she was able to assist you with your project. Thank you for the recommendation.

12/01/2021

Jane L.

CGM was the best part of my entire kitchen remodel! Shawn was so helpful when he came to template, CC answered all of my gazillion questions and my installers were timely and super efficient. I can’t wait to use CGM again!

Description of Work
Countertops

Category ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

[Member Name Removed], we appreciate your review! We look forward to working with you again.

11/17/2021

Suzanne C.

Perfect which is unusual in remodeling

Description of Work
Installed new granite counter tops

Category countertops,marble & granite

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review!

09/17/2021

Jeffrey T.

I was really impressed with everyone in the process. The Project Manager was Heather, who insured that everything ran smooth without any issues. Brandon came out and measured the kitchen and identified a light switch and plug that needed to be repositioned on the wall. Luis came in and did an excellent job installing the new stone. The new sink, faucet, and cooktop were a perfect fit. The area was cleaned very well when the job was finished. All the work was done in a courteous and professional manner by everyone involved in this process. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Installed new kitchen countertops.

Category countertops

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for mentioning our amazing team in your review. Your kitchen looks fantastic!

Counter-Vation, Inc.

Bringing the top quartz brands and natural stone products in the market to homeowners, builders, contractors, designers, and architects.

Offers by Counter-Vation, Inc. on Angi
    Bow Tie Chimney Sweeps & Duct Cleaning

We strive to provide the most reliable and efficient Chimney services, Duct Cleaning services, and Dryer vent cleaning without compromising on quality or safety. We also aim to prove our quality skills, fair prices and customer care, so that we continue our business relationship for many years, beyond the first job we complete.

Multi service Nufio

we offer to help you with painting, flooring, ceramics, carpentry, window installation, cabinet installation, plumbing And more

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Granite & Marble Countertops, Faucets, Sinks, Plumbing, Vanities, Vanity Bowls, & Table Tops. Tile Floors & Splashes. Fireplace Surrounds. Tub Surrounds & Showers.

Please Inquire