C L Wright Roofing Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2006

Credit cards are accepted for the purchase of materials. Additional contact name - Charles Wright. Family owned & operated. If you would like to message us, please email us directly at clwrightroofing@aol.com as the Angie's List message center is not working for us at this time. Thank you! Award winning. Additional DBA - Ventilation Installations & Specialty Metals....

roofing (481)gutter repair (130)skylight installation (67)gutter cleaning (24)woodworking (11)handyman (8)real estate agent (2)home inspection (1)home builder (10)roof cleaning (9)siding companies (7)chimney repair (5)

09/19/2022

Trudy B.

If anyone is looking to replace their roof, I highly recommend C L Wright Roofing. They just completed my roof and did an excellent job from start to cleanup. They are the absolute best. Their prices are more than competitive; very professional and organized. They are a Chesterfield family-owned business and they stand behind their work 100%. They stayed booked so you may have to wait a few weeks. Don't let that deter you as they are worth the wait.

Description of Work
Install a new roof

Work Completed On 09/12/2022

Thank you sooooooooo much for this review. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you!! Sincerely, Jo Anne and Charles Wright

08/02/2022

Anna M.

It went wonderfully! The workers accidentally damaged a small part of our siding but the owner was very responsive and corrected it right away. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category roofing, siding, skylights

Work Completed On 08/02/2022

Although I appreciate this review, we did not do this customer and it has been placed on our reviews in error.

07/13/2022

David / Kelly K.

This is a family owned company with a solid history of integrity and that's what my family experienced! They answered every question we had and kept us informed every step of the way. The experience was truly positive. It looks fantastic and we couldn't be happier! We highly recommend C.L. Wright Roofing, you won't be sorry!

Description of Work
Whole roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/20/2022

Thank you for your review. You both have been a pleasure to work with. Enjoy your new roof! Sincerely, Jo Anne and Charles Wright

06/16/2022

LYNN A.

I would recommend this company to all that see this. Because they are very professional at what they do.

Description of Work
New roof.

Work Completed On 06/16/2022

Thank you very much! We appreciate your business! Sincerely, Jo Anne and Charles Wright

05/31/2021

Ansley G.

Everything went as scheduled. Great communication and response. Quality workmanship.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

Thank you for allowing us to help you. You were a pleasure to work with. Sincerely, Jo Anne and Charles Wright

03/30/2021

Charles P.

I had C.L.Wright Roofing Company install my new roof a couple of weeks ago. I can say I am very happy with their work. I had to wait because they do such great work that they were booked for a couple of months before they could get to me. If you have a leak they will send someone out to fix it until they can get to replacing the roof at no charge. The Wright family and Keith and Raymond (field supervisors) could not have been any nicer.

Description of Work
New Roof on my house

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

Thank you for your review and allowing us to help you! Please give us a call if we can help you in the future! Sincerely, Jo Anne and [Member Name Removed]

03/23/2021

Judith W.

The company was great. Because there was a delay between signing the contract and installation, they fixed a roof leak at no additional charge. That was a big relief. The roof installation could not have gone smoother. They told me what to expect and how to prepare prior to the date. The crew was efficient, careful, and did a beautiful job. My neighbors were impressed at how quiet the installation was...and our houses are close together. The price was right in line with what I expected and I would not hesitate to recommend C.L. Wright Roofing to anyone.

Description of Work
New roof shingles and new gutter guards on existing gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Review for C L Wright Roofing Inc - 801 Grove Rd, Midlothian, VA - 39261986

Thank you for your kind words! Please give us a call if we can ever help you in the future! Sincerely, Jo Anne Wright

03/18/2021

Kathleen B.

CL Wright did an excellent job of replacing my old roof. I did need some plywood replaced, but they needed less than a sheet to do the job. Roof cap installed as well as new shingles. They cleaned up after the job to ensure that no nails or debris was left behind. I have recommended them to my friends and neighbors already! They were priced a little below the competition, but more importantly, it was their reputation that was most important to me.

Description of Work
Roof replaced

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

Thank you so much for this review!! Please give us a call if we can help you in the future. Sincerely, Jo Anne and Charles Wright

03/12/2021

Tammy R.

Excellent. From start to finish, they were professional and timely. They kept us updated on all progress and what was completed. There was a walk through at the end to go over the whole project and discuss the job. We felt they were dedicated to the work, stood by their work and completed the work as promised. Highly recommend. This is a family business that has been doing roofing for many years and they go well beyond what is expected. If/ when we need any other roofing repairs, we will reach out to them again.

Description of Work
Garage Roof replaced

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

Thank you for allowing us to help you and for this review! Sincerely, Jo Anne and Charles Wright

02/14/2021

John B.

The business owner, Charles Wright, climbed up on my roof for the inspection and quote. The office manager, JoAnne Wright, sent me an email with the schedule and the preparation I was to do (access to driveway & debris may fall through skylight opening). The on-site supervisor was a long time employee who knew roofing and answered my questions; the work was performed well (I watched some of the work from a 2nd floor window) and all debris was removed. The gutter installation was excellent and interesting to watch. One man made the seamless gutters, some 45 feet long, and installed them himself. I highly recommend C. L. Wright Roofing, Inc.

Description of Work
Roofing and New Gutters

Category ceramic tile, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

Thank you very much for your review. Please give us a call if we can ever help you in the future! Sincerely, Jo Anne and Charles

12/03/2020

Kimberly B.

Highly recommend! Mr. Wright, the owner, came out to perform the initial inspection himself. Of three contractors we were looking at, he was the only one to actually climb on the roof and poke around - and thus found issues the others didn't. The price was fair, the workmanship and products top notch, and the warranty best by far. Would happily use again, but shouldn't have to for another 25+ years. Thanks Charles and JoAnne for making it so easy.

Description of Work
Replaced roof and added ridgeline vent

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

Thank you so much for allowing us to help you and for this review! Have a blessed Holiday Season! Jo Anne and Charles

10/11/2020

robert W.

perfectly ... house and shed finished in one day, and clean-up done same day too ... a professional and personable outfit !!! ... highly recommended !!!

Description of Work
reshingle roof ... tear-off old and install new shingles to house and shed .

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

Thank you so much for your review! You were a pleasure to work with! Sincerely, Jo Anne and Charles Wright

09/18/2020

Glenn B.

On the recommendation of a friend I call CL Wright. The price was good and workmanship & cleanup was top notch. Would definitely use again and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Replacement of roof.

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

Thank you so much for your review. Please give us a call if we can help you in the future! Sincerely, JoAnne and Charles Wright

07/27/2020

Steven L.

Simply the best! From start to finish, everything was a smooth process; no hassles, just prompt customer service and professional work product. Charles came out and gave our estimate. After reviewing all of our different offers from different contractors and reading other reviews we felt that C.W. Wright was clearly our best option in terms of pricing and quality. From there I was able to schedule the construction date with Jo Anne, who is a saint and very accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process. Jo Anne and the other members went out of their way so that I could get additional samples as I have was difficulty in deciding on a roofing color. Jo Anne and the other office members were constantly in contact throughout and always responded by the end of the day to any questions I had. The installation crew was professional, efficient and clean. The final product was a phenomenal looking roof! As a fairly new homeowner, I had a few follow up questions and again, Jo Anne and Charles took care of me and truly showed that they care about their customers. I will surely use them for future projects without hesitation. In summary: 1) Easy process from beginning to end; 2) Cost and quality were right in the sweet spot of all our offers; 3) absolutely outstanding customer service; 4) team was professional clean.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much for this review. It means everything to us! Sincerely, Jo Anne and Charles

07/18/2020

Christina N.

Mr Wright was friendly and informative. The quote was appropriate for the work being done. Mrs. Wright provided detailed information regarding the installation process and was speedily responsive to a last minute question we had. The installation team was polite, tidy, and on time. The site manager checked with us to ensure we were pleased and any questions answered before we paid them. We even received a handwritten thank you from Mr and Mrs Wright immediately following the work completion! Terrific experience from start to finish.

Description of Work
Roof repair and replacement

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

Review for C L Wright Roofing Inc - 801 Grove Rd, Midlothian, VA - 38729235

Thank you kindly for this review. Please give us a call if we can ever help you in the future! Sincerely, Jo Anne and Charles Wright

07/13/2020

Wilder H.

The whole team at C. L. Wright was excellent from start to finish. Every person I encountered was very professional and courteous. We would not hesitate to hire them again if we need any other work performed.

Description of Work
New roof installed

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

Thank you for allowing us to help you. Please give us a call if you need anything. Sincerely, Jo Anne and Charles Wright

06/08/2020

Fay S.

Work was excellent! Performed on schedule and with the utmost professionalism. Raymond was a fantastic supervisor and kept a watchful eye on the project. I'm completely happy with the job done. I was also given a list of homes to drive by that had the two colors I was considering. That helped immensely!

Description of Work
My old roof on both my house and detached garage was removed, and new roof installed

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

Thank you so much for allowing us to help you. Please give us a call if we can ever help you in the future! Sincerely, Jo Anne and Charles Wright

06/03/2020

Charles B.

The crew, under the supervision of Jacob Rhoten, was spectacularly efficient . The work was done with the minimum of interruption of my routine and with no extra charges. Mr. Rhoten answered all my questions in a clear and friendly manner. The roof looks beautiful. I have been relying on the Wright firm for smaller projects for more than a decade and warmly admire their excellent, no-nonsense work. They deliver the goods!

Description of Work
New roof on my house.

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

We thank you for your continued business and for this review! Sincerely, JoAnne and [Member Name Removed] Wright

05/30/2020

JD H.

CL Wright Roofing did my gorgeous roof 6 years ago, so when it was time for gutters, I wasn't going to trust anyone else. On the day of installation, Rick--who maintained proper social distance--kept me advised of potential issues (e.g., how I wanted to deal with one slightly problematic area because of the placement of the power line bolt anchor), and had everything installed and old gutters gone in a matter of hours. Before I bought this property, it had been neglected for decades. Over the last 6 years, I've enlisted the services of a wide variety of contractors for both interior and exterior projects, and of them all, CL Wright Roofing has been an absolute joy. I'm kept advised of any potential issue, and everything is done correctly the first time.

Description of Work
New gutters

Category gutter repair, home builders

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

Thank you for allowing us to help you again and for all the kind words. We appreciate it! Sincerely, Jo Anne and Charles

05/28/2020

Brian L.

After getting two referrals from friends and family to C.L. Wright Roofing, we scheduled a quote and quickly moved forward with contracting them to replace our roof and gutters. The quality of their workmanship was top-notch, as was the responsiveness and professionalism of everyone involved! We have since referred a neighbor (who chose them and ended up being very pleased with their finished product) and would highly recommend them again and again to anyone looking for a fair and honest roofing company!

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category home builders

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

Review for C L Wright Roofing Inc - 801 Grove Rd, Midlothian, VA - 38597508

Thank you so much for your review and for allowing us to help you with both your roof and gutters. It was a pleasure working with you! Sincerely, Jo Anne and Charles

05/01/2020

sam G.

Keith came out replaced a small section of roofing where there was a leak which developed over the past few years. His workmanship was first class and the job even included replacing molding with PVC product. A+

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

Thank you so for your review! Please give us a call if we can help you in the future. Sincerely, Jo Anne and Charles Wright

04/20/2020

Michael W.

Great! Fast, efficient, and very professional! We were very pleased with every step from start to finish.

Description of Work
Asphalt roofing replacement.

Work Completed On 04/20/2020