Alliance Air & Duct Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2011

2.4

Hours of operation Monday- Friday 24hrs @ $75.00/hr Weekends and Holidays is emergency service only and is $125.00/hour service call. The company is fully licesed and insured. Our contractors' license number is 2705152728. We can also be emailed at allianceairduct@yahoo.com and found on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/allianceairduct. We also offer senior discoumts for 65 and over gets 10% off total bill. Maintenance Contracts offered at discounted rates....

Modern Electrical

Providing unique customer service (we do what we say) and exceptional craftsmanship. Offering a wide variety of electrical services from replacing a switch to installing a standby generator. Looking to upgrade your lighting or replace a panel we provide detailed solutions with competitive pricing.

Offers by Modern Electrical  on Angi
The Dryer Vent Guys

Dryer vents are what we do! From dryer vent cleaning and inspection to repair and replacement, we can service almost any dryer vent need. On each and every job, we aim to accompany the professional service you need with the neighborly service you want. Most importantly, however, we both specialize in dryer vents and are certified (CSIA Certified Dryer Exhaust Technician) in the field of dryer vent cleaning. We know code and best practice, and are stocked with the best quality products in the industry. Our team would love to be able to service your home! We have a history of satisfied customers and hope to grow that with you as well.

Short Pump Heating, Air & Plumbing

Short Pump Heating, Air & Plumbing is a locally owned and operated, full-service heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning company. With more than 40 years of experience, Short Pump Heating and Air is one of the most respected companies in the Richmond area. Chuck Seay, Matt Seay and Ryan Lancaster, our hands-on owners, design and inspect every new system we install. Our reputation for quality work in the area is unsurpassed. We go above and beyond the standard practices in our industry and guarantee 100% satisfaction. Richmond area homeowners recognize Short Pump Heating and Air as the place to go for high quality service and installation of all heating and cooling systems. Our expert staff, unmatched selection, and reasonable prices have helped Short Pump Heating and Air earn a reputation for convenience, quality, and value. Visit Us At www.shortpumpair.com

01/02/2015

Installation took about 2 weeks due to incompetence of crew. Ordered wrong size, hooked it up wrong, etc etc. Had to request a window unit put in while parts were supposedly on order. Promised free annual maintenance but never showed up or contacted me. The duct work they did was literally falling apart and the filter was not installed properly. It was in general, a mess. Therefore, I called twice...

Description of Work
Installed new ac system in summer 2013 and tried to get follow up service in October, 2014.

09/21/2014

Said he would come on certain day/time. Never showed, never called. I had to call & hound him. Took advantage of my insurance company saying he did things I know he DID NOT. Horrible experience. Shoddy workmanship.

Description of Work
Worst plumber I've ever dealt with ...total dishonesty...won't let him in house ever again.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

07/29/2014

07/18/2014

Description of Work
Alliance Air and Duct was contracted by a warranty company that I have to replace our AC unit that was leaking. This company is horrible with communication and does not return your calls. I was without AC for 3 weeks in June waiting for the new unit to come in and have it installed. Once they finally installed the new unit, it was done poorly and inefficiently. They tightened the evap coil so much that they crimped it 80% shut, preventing a smooth refrigerant flow. One week later, our AC stopped working. The company again did not return our calls and was okay with leaving us for another weekend without AC. At this point I called a different company to come fix what Alliance Air and Duct had done. It cost $1100 to have the new unit installed correctly by a different company. I would not trust Alliance Air and Duct for any work needing to be done!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

we are so sorry for what you went through. we are a small company with only a few crews. We were over worked at that time ( which i know is not an excuse) and that would be why the lack of communication was there. We have hired another office person to help in the office and have a new crew again. I know this is no reason for this and we are truly sorry for the experience you had with us.

07/08/2014

They NEVER fixed anything but kept saying they were coming. Worst service I have encountered in my life-----and I am 50. Horrid.

Description of Work
They have promised everything and done nothing! I have been dealing with them for 8 days now----July 2--July 8. They inspected my unit and it frozen and low on coolant. They turned it off overnight and said they would come back in the am to charge it and fill it with coolant. No one came. They they said they had to do a leak test and found leaks (mine is an older R-22) so they recommended a new unit. I agreed and they promised I would have it Monday. Sunday they left a voice mail saying it would be Tuesday. Four times today I have called them and each time they were coming. It is now 4: 23 and my home still has no AC. These people need to be put out of business as they are scam artists. I will let the BBB know all of this.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

This job as completed as promise that day and we had talk to this customer a few time through the day letting her know we were on the way. I am sorry for the time delay but it was completed. Sorry for any convenience this may have cause.

03/06/2014

This is closely related to an issue I have with All About Appliances & More which was purchased by this company. Last April (2013), the technician came to look at my dishwasher because it wasn't cleaning the dishes properly. It was decided that there was a pump motor (more specifically the capacitor). I was told the capacitor was not sold separately, but part of the whole pump motor assembly. I wa...

Description of Work
The provider was supposed to fix my dishwasher.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We have fixed to problem by hiring new employees and getting rid of the appliance side of our business. Thank you for your review and I will keep your review in mind when making changes to our company.

02/23/2014

We were experiencing plumbing issues in our house on 2/2/14 and we contacted our home owners insurance and they contacted Alliance Air and Duct. They came out to the house that afternoon because as we explained to them on the phone, all of our plumbing in the house was backing up into our downstairs bath tub. We could not flush or run water without it backing up into the house. When they arrived t...

Description of Work
Gave us an estimate for our plumbing issues

Category plumbing

We understand your concern on this matter. We fired that employee that gave you miss information and continue to improve our staff. Thank you for your review.

08/19/2013

This was a great experience. They were patient in their explanation of service. The installers were punctual and on the date agreed upon. They were very efficient, mannerly and clean.

Description of Work
Replaced Heat Pump.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the feedback! It was a pleasure working with you.

09/13/2012

They did a nice job dealing with the home warranty company and getting our A/C fixed as quickly as they could during a very hot spell.

Description of Work
Arctic Air replaced the air conditioner coil.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

sorry we couldn't be an "A" let us know what we can do differently next time. Call Bridget at 804-439-6060.

07/07/2012

We had contacted the AC company with whom we had a service contract when our AC stopped working on the hottest days of the summer so far (temps in the low 100's), the soonest they could come out to check our units was three days. We called Arctic Air who informed us that it was a busy day but they would fit us in that evening. TJ Dean did come out that evening--arriving initially around 8:30 pm on...

Description of Work
Inspected 2 nonfunctioning AC units, finding of 2 nonfunctioning capacitors, replaced capacitors

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks! Let us know if you ever need anything else :)

We are a full service Heating & Cooling, Electrical and Plumbing company. We specialize in Airtemp brand heating and cooling products but can service and make of HVAC equipment. Services include HVAC repair and replacement, duct cleaning, HVAC maintenance agreements, dryer vent cleaning, electrical repair and upgrades, plumbing repair and upgrades.

Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa