Auto Tech of Tysons Inc

Founded 1979 • With Angi since September 2005

1524 Spring Hill Rd Unit G

Mc Lean, VA 22102

Auto Tech of Tysons Inc is a family owned and operated business in Tysons Corner, VA. We've been performing quality automotive repair and service for our friends, neighbors, and surrounding communities since 1979....

04/11/2019

HOJIN K.

I have been getting service there for my 2012 FJ cruiser and 2012 Ford Expedition for the past few years. Always prompt, polite service. This time, I made an appt at a different service department close by (my mistake - close name and location) but dropped off my car as I usually do. Even though I wasn't on their schedule, they took care of me and gave me great service too boot. Will continue to use them!

Description of Work
oil change and tire rotation

11/01/2018

Michael S.

We recently moved to Pennsylvania and needed my car inspected to register it to our new state. The inspection site was able to do the repairs but no matter how far we live we will be bringing our cars back to Auto Tech because of how much we trust them. Service is always excellent. Ralph Jr keeps us updated throughout the process and Ralph Sr gives us an honest and fair evaluation of what work truly needs to be done.

Description of Work
Work needed to be done to pass state inspection

11/01/2018

Dan M.

These guys know exactly what they’re doing when it comes to automobiles. I took my car in for a brake job, and the tech let me know that this is something I need to watch for. Not trying to sell me but generally interested in making sure my car won’t break down because he was only told to look at brakes and nothing else. Honest, reliable and good people work here.

Description of Work
Brake repair

10/20/2018

John B.

As always, Autotech quickly diagnosed the problem and did the repair quickly and as quoted. I trust them completely with our cars.

Description of Work
Wheel bearings needed replacing in left front wheel.

10/01/2018

Lori J.

These guys have been honest and trustworthy. I took my car to the dealer because of an alert I received. The price quoted was over $2000. I took it to AutoTech and they said I could just ignore and reset the alert. There was one small adjustment.

Description of Work
Oil Change

06/30/2017

Beth M.

It's been consistently excellent. I spend between$100 and $500 per service, depending on the scope of work.

Description of Work
I've been taking my cars to Autotech of Tysons for 10 years. They have consistently diagnosed the issues correctly, fixed only what needed to be fixed, charged me a reasonable price and explained what happened.

Category auto repair,radiator service

01/10/2017

Victoria H.

I find they are very fair, have great communication and prices. They are pleasant to deal with.

Description of Work
Various auto repairs over the years.

12/21/2016

Charlotte G.

They do not do unnecessary work and that's what I like about them. They do a good job. They stand behind their work. They are very honest about how they deal with you. They are professional.

Description of Work
Repaired vehicle.

12/21/2016

Charlotte G.

I have never had a bad experience with them.

Description of Work
Vehicle repair.

10/31/2016

John L.

No problem getting an appointment. The requested work was completed to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
brake flush & brake check-up, safety check & overall car check-up Auto Tech of Tyson's has taken care of 7+ family owned cars over 20 years and we have been very satisfied with top quality service.

DSP Audio & Video

We sell and install all aftermarket electronic equipment for vehicles. This includes Apple Carplay, Android Auto, backup cameras, blindspot detection, dash cameras, digital sound processors, speakers, amplifiers, equipment repairs, custom fabrication, remote start, alarms, radar detectors, window tinting, and troubleshooting. Also Serving: Prince Georges, Prince William, & Saint Marys Counties. Ask for details.

NOVA FAMILY AUTO SERVICE

At Nova Family Auto Service, our goal is to completely satisfy our customers. We have updated our facility with the latest computer and diagnostic equipment. We employ ASE Master certified technicians to provide dealer quality services at a fraction of the cost to you. You can trust us to fix your car right, the first time!

Yates Automotive Inc

Washington Business Journal's 2017 Family-Owned Business Award. All auto repairs and services are performed by our trained technicians with careful attention to detail. Visit our site to request a quote or an appointment online.

Auto Service
    Auto Tires
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Radio Service
    Auto Mufflers

Automotive repair on domestic and japanese cars, general service and maintenance, performance diagnosis and repair, brakes, steering and suspension, engine performance, Heating and cooling systems, electrical, exhaust & pre-purchase inspections.

Internal transmission repairs, inspections & body work.