Randall Moving & Storage

01/01/2099

8:30 AM - 10:30 AM

9130 Euclid Ct.

Manassas, VA 20110

Family owned, well-established moving and storage company offering full service local & long distance moves. Certified American Moving & Storage Association ProMovers, Randall Moving & Storage offers the highest level of professional moving services with reasonable pricing. Integrity in all business practices is the very core of Randall Moving & Storage and its employees....

movers (84)storage unit (6)

11/27/2020

Melissa C.

I received several price quotes from different moving companies - Randall came in much lower than others. They didn't offer bells and whistles like some bigger companies - but their stellar reviews convinced me take a chance on a smaller company. They did not disappoint. The crew took so much care with our things - they wrapped the furniture, listened to us when we had concerns, tetris-ed everything into the truck. There was no doubt that our moving crew was professional and really cared about their jobs and their customers. They hustled and worked hard the whole day - and finished early - which saved us money. I would definitely recommend Randall's moving.

Description of Work
Moving House

Category moving companies,delivery service

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

10/15/2020

Mark T.

It move went great. The company was on top of things all the way through the process. Dana estimated the job. They were mid priced but I had a good feeling about them so I hired them. The crew came on time and packed for two days. The the third day they loaded and kept the load at the warehouse until the next morning. On the fourth day the crew met us at the new house (three hours away) and unloaded. All four days it was a pleasure working with them. They are a great bunch of guys and kept things light and fun throughout the process. On day two, Susan the manager, came by the site and made sure all was going well. Nothing was broken in the move. I was very pleased with the move and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Large move intrastate

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

11/22/2019

Nolan P.

The service with them was very good.

Description of Work
Only moving furniture from one apartment to the next. Truck rented already. Load and unload. Local.

Work Completed On 11/16/2019

10/03/2019

William M M.

There service in moving all my home furniture and all other items was exceptional. Not one item was damaged. The moving crew was very polite and did a fantastic job placing all our items/furniture were we wanted them. I highly recommend anyone moving use Randall Moving & Storage.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 10/08/2019

08/05/2019

Geri M.

The guys were here on time and got right to work. It was a very hot day but they just kept going. They moved everything so efficiently and professionally and they finished within the window of time I hoped for. Susan (in the office) was very helpful and kind. I will definitely recommend Randall Moving and Storage to anybody and would definitely hire them again. Excellent service!

Description of Work
I needed my furniture and heavy boxes moved from one location to another.

Work Completed On 07/28/2019

07/17/2019

Cari M.

Randall Movers were punctual in responses; the movers were wonderful, polite, and hard-working; and the final cost matched the estimate within $20.

Description of Work
Out of state move

Work Completed On 07/17/2019

05/21/2019

Josh W.

Have not yet utilized Randall’s yet, but I put in the request on a Sunday, and within five minutes, Susan called me back. She took the time to walk through exactly what I would need and then broke down why things would cost what they would. By the next morning, I had my estimate in my inbox. We look forward to working with Susan and Randall Moving in the future!

Description of Work
Moving and Storage

Work Completed On 05/21/2019

04/23/2019

Daniel J.

It went well. I requested a quote on short notice, and Randall Moving was able to make it due to a last minute cancellation. The rate was competitive, and the service was well done, and was prompt.

Description of Work
Move from Arlington to Springfield

Work Completed On 04/20/2019

08/01/2018

Coleen or Cary M.

Prior to move, my mother contacted Randall Moving to discuss moving methods. She was adamant that she wanted to have all wood pieces wrapped to prevent damage even though she was only moving a short distance. She was assured by Susan that the movers would do so prior to hiring. She was told to expect the movers between 8:30 and 9:30 a.m. on moving day. On moving day, the movers showed up closer to 10:30 a.m. The job was completed in 3.5 hours. Due to truck clearance issues, the team could not drive into parking garage so it took slightly longer to move items. Team reassembled beds and willingly moved items as requested at new location. While the team was very pleasant, they did not wrap items as discussed. Several wood pieces had dings and stratches after the move which were noted. When one filing cabinet was dented, the mover simply pounded it out (rather than filing a report). My mother filed complaint about two pieces of furniture. Several days later, she received an offer from the company to repair or compensate for damage. I am giving the company a “C” because the job was completed in reasonable time frame and team was pleasant. I would not recommend, however, due to furniture damage.

Description of Work
Move two bedroom apartment approx 1 mile

Work Completed On 07/18/2018

I’m so sorry you feel you didn’t have a stellar experience with Randall. While the crewmen strive for perfection in padding and shrink wrapping every square inch of furniture, once in a blue moon there is going to be an unintended nick or scratch. As you noted, we are quick to repair and or compensate when this occurs. Fortunately, it is a rare occasion. Please call me and let me know if there is anything else we can do to make things up to you.

07/05/2018

Robert F.

Went very well. The crew was short one man because of illness, but they made it work. All the men on the crew were professional, courteous and very hard working.

Description of Work
Short term storage followed by moving entire contents of a 3500 sq. ft. home

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

Moving, packing and storage. We offer both local and long distance moving as well as short or long-term storage. We service the entire DC and Northern Virginia areas and for long distance moves, we are available to move on the east coast only. Our long distance household moves are door to door with delivery typically the same or next day.

We do not do household goods moves west of the Mississippi River.