American Group Construction Inc.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2013

9008 Weems Rd

Manassas, VA 20110

Licensed, Bonded and Insured. Over 22 years of experience in the roofing industry! We are a large enough company to work any size home or business and have the capacity to take jobs almost immediately – same day/next day service.We offer discounts to Military and Governments members! our prices are

11/24/2019

Ricky R.

I had a leak in my roof and it cause my upper floor ceiling to collapse. I needed to get tarp placed on the roof in order to mitigate further damage. It was an emergency situation because the forecast called for rain the next day. When I went on Angies List to get someone American Group Construction was the first to reply. Isai was able to come out the same day and place the tarp on the roof. I was so impressed with the professionalism I wanted them to fix the roof. He was very nice and professional. He went over what needed to be done and worked with me with respect to the home insurance company. He kept in touch with me throughout the process and was on time. The work was done as scheduled and was completed on time. I was very pleased with Isai and American Group Construction. I would definitely recommend them for work.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

08/31/2019

Dawn C.

They were done in two days.... After having to replace all the plywood too! Very impressed and would recommend this company to anyone in a second! Excellent roofing company! Great customer service and extremely polite too! 100% satisfied!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

08/27/2019

Barbara W.

Mr. Isai Fonseca and his team were professional and capable throughout the entire experience. Isai took the time to walk through the whole process from start to finish. They took pictures through the whole process as well. Lastly, the new roof looks great! Despite having to replace more FRT than expected, the job went very smoothly.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

08/26/2019

Benjamin B.

They showed up on time and cut the job down in half the time that we were expecting. Cleaned up well and everything was great. Constant communication which was a relief.

Description of Work
New asphalt roofing

04/20/2019

Tracey T.

Very professional, punctual service was provided. We were provided with a solution option and recommendations that were very helpful.

Description of Work
Need some roof repairs

04/02/2019

Robert M.

I was extremely happy with American Group Construction and would definitely use them again. They were very easy to work with, provided a reasonable, competitive quote and did the work efficiently and promptly. Isai was a pleasure to work with as well, very friendly and great communication.

Description of Work
Roof repair

03/10/2019

Bill H.

They had repaired a leak on my roof before, so I invited them to bid on this job. I was provided photographic evidence to justify my insurance claim for cumulative weather damage and we were able to get the work done for the amount of the insurance estimate including my copayment. Materials were delivered on a Monday and the work was completed the following day. Other service providers who have been on my roof since then have praised the quality of the work done.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], when we make our repairs or replacement of a roof, we do the same as if it is for our own house and provide to all our clients all the information to make them aware of the whole process, thank you for your great review.

03/09/2019

Susan Z.

Before replacing our roof we got estimates from several companies. We chose Isai @ American Group Construction because of the quality of materials and workmanship included in his proposal and fair price. The crew was prompt and professional. They completed the job on time and cleaned up so well that our yard looked better when they were finished than before! We are pleased with our new roof and highly recommend American Group Construction.

Description of Work
New roof installation

Dear Mrs. [Member Name Removed], thank you very much for your review, we explain to you the whole process and we like that our clients choose us because feel really confidents with our explanation and when we finish the project are pleased with our work and feel happy to choose us, thank you.

03/09/2019

Terry S.

They were punctual, great quality of work, detailed to the letter of the contract which was great and I will recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Replaced Roof

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your kind words.

03/08/2019

Joy S.

He was very honest, professional, responsive and really good at working with us. Helpful in assisting us with several options to save money. I will recommend and use him, again.

Description of Work
Roof Analysis and Replacement of Back Half of Roof

I really appreciate your entrusting and I want to thank you for your nice review.

Lon W.

American gave me a reasonable estimate, performed the work thoroughly and cleanly, with photos to show progress. I had them come out again for additional services and will gladly use them more if and when needed.

Description of Work
Roof leaks

Thank you so much for your review, you know that we are going to be here when you need us.

Theodore M.

We were extremely pleased with the work Isai Fonseca and his folks did to repair the years of unknown water damage. Water had been infiltrating behind the siding above our porch and had damaged the trusses supporting the porch roof. Isai took detailed pictures to document the damage as well as the work being done to repair the damage. We could not have been more pleased with the work and the results of the work. I would recommend American Group Construction, Inc. to anyone. They are knowledgable, conscientious, and excellent workers and can be trusted to do the very best for their customers.

Description of Work
Water damage over the front of our porch (siding and roof structure)

Category roofing, siding

Thank you very much, I'm please with your kind words and I'm happy that we resolved ll your roof problems, once gain thank you for trust in us.

Joy S.

Great on both houses; we are very pleased with AGC's work. They worked with us to determine the most cost efficient way to curtail the leaks as we were getting ready to renovate our home in 9 months. The cost for my in law's house was appx $8,000 and our house was $4,000.

Description of Work
Replaced roof on my mother-in-law's house. On our house, AGC determined where the leak was coming from and replaced the back half of our roof and repaired other trouble areas.

I'm very happy that we were able to help you in your roof and then trust us to do the project on your in law, I appreciate that you leave your review, thank you!

Richard D.

Isai was great at diagnosing longstanding issues I was having with my roof and poor installation that was performed by a different roofer 15 years ago. He didn't try to up-sell me on the repair service I was initially seeking; but, after hearing his expertise on my mansard style roof, I opted to have him replace my entire roof and resolve issues that are likely to cause issues in the next few years. He and his crew did the work on time and with the expertise that I was expecting. I wholeheartedly endorse American Group Construction and found that Isai's character and personality was a great selling point. He was very well-organized and professional.

Description of Work
Repair leaks in roof and a window.

Thank you very much for your kind words, I like our clients to be informed of the whole process regardless if they give me the project or not, once again thank you for the opportunity.

03/03/2019

Jason S.

Isai was VERY responsive and communicated with me throughout the job. Got a new roof, replaced some rotted wood, installed a new skylight, and attic fan. Great job and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
New Roof on Townhouse

Thank you very much for the opportunity and give me the confidence to do your project.

eric B.

Not only was the team responsive and reasonably priced, they were able to accommodate several last minute requests from me. Most importantly, they fixed the roof!

Description of Work
Roofing repair

Thank you for leaving such a good review, we attends to the needs of our clients and we do our best to make the process easier, if you need any advise on a future project, please remember that we will be more than happy to help.

Franco D.

AGC was very professional from the quote all the way through completion. They installed premium materials in the recommended manner and the system was formally registered for all applicable warranties.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Thank you for your review and I'm happy that we covered all your expectations.

Roger P.

Excellent service throughout project. Photos provided before, during and after stages, and ongoing consultation prior to any additional services were done. Pre and post clean up were excellent .Recommend company very highly.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave the review and for the kind words, if in the future any of your family member or friends need any advise we are more than happy to help.

Rick L.

Everything was excellent. Isai and his crew were on time, very professional, did all work as described and contracted for, and Isai was extremely responsive throughout. And the cost of the project was certainly more reasonable than most and I thought very fair for what we needed. I'd highly recommend Isai and his team for any job within their wheelhouse.

Description of Work
I needed a new roof, new gutters, some siding work, and a new oversized window on an addition.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave the review, I'm happy that we cover all your expectation, best regards.

dan G.

Perfect, the arrived when they said the would. They brought enough workers to finish in one day, They covered all the hedges and their clean up was perfect. They showed pictures of the damage and then also their repairs. If only I could fine other service providers as good as American Group, I woud be happy.

Description of Work
Repaired roof damage from fallen tree

Thank you for your kind words, we are happy that you were pleased with our work, best regards.

bryce H.

Price was great, very professional, absolutely recommend them.

Description of Work
Replacement roof.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review, I really appreciate it best wishes.

03/20/2018

Casey J.

We were scheduled for a roof repair (wind storm) on Wednesday and because of the impending snow, they came on Monday evening and finished the project in the dark. They really went above and beyond to minimize the damage to our roof. They were professional and reasonable and we'll definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Dear Ms. [Member Name Removed], thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure to be able to help you, thank you for trust in us.

SOLUTIONS PRO LLC

SOLUTIONS PRO LLC is a local gutter company providing gutter services in the VA area. We offer our residents professional, superior workmanship and great customer service all year round. SOLUTIONS PRO LLC Cleans gutters, installs and replaces gutters and gutter guards.

Ultimate Powerwash

Here at Ultimate Power Wash we are dedicated to making your property look new again! We specialize in SOFT washing technology, melting all the mold, grease dirt and grime off your house, deck ,fence or flat surface without using harmful pressure or caustic chemicals! Our equipment is state of the art, and our employees have combined 30 years experience in the business!

Bull Construction & Roofing

We specialize in all phases of roofing, gutters, siding, and remodeling for your home, business, bathrooms, kitchens, finishing basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about American Group Construction Inc.

How is American Group Construction Inc. overall rated?

American Group Construction Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are American Group Construction Inc. open?

American Group Construction Inc. is open:

What payment options does American Group Construction Inc. provide

American Group Construction Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does American Group Construction Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, American Group Construction Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does American Group Construction Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, American Group Construction Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does American Group Construction Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, American Group Construction Inc. offers a 5% senior discount.

Does American Group Construction Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, American Group Construction Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by American Group Construction Inc.?

Yes, American Group Construction Inc. offers warranties.

What services does American Group Construction Inc. offer?

American Group Construction Inc. offers the following services: We guaranteed our services for 10 years and we only use high quality materials with outstanding warranties. Specialized in new roofs installation, re-roofing, siding, window installation, gutter services and repairs.We are available 24/7 by phone and email!