Ogburn Construction Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 01/31/2022

32 Cobblestone Cir

Henrico, VA 23238

We are your premier concrete repair contractor! At Ogburn Construction, our team has over 30 years of experience providing top quality services at reasonable prices. Your satisfaction is our top priority – you can expect friendly, personalized services every step of the way. You can depend on our experts to handle all your concrete repair needs smoothly. Ogburn Construction has been proudly serving Richmond, Petersburg, Henrico, and nearby areas throughout Virginia since 1988. As your premier concrete repair contractor, we are dedicated to completing your projects on time and within budget, no matter how large or small the job. Our tools, experience, and knowledge help us get the job done right the first time, every time. Call 1-804-405-3304 or contact us online to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation and service estimate!...

mudjacking (5)concrete driveways (4)concrete repair (2)garage building (12)roofing (2)patio enclosures (1)

07/25/2020

I'll admit I never heard of Ogburn Construction before I hired them. My wife and I "found" them at the Home Show last fall. To cut to the chase, Ogburn exceeded the very high expectations they set for themselves when they won the work from a much bigger higher profile company. From the initial sales meeting to the last day of work, the experience could not have been better. Our job was a big one w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and restoration of driveway

CATEGORY concrete driveways,garage builders,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

07/21/2020

Very well. Very professional operation, great employees and great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete pool deck leveling and repair

CATEGORY concrete repair,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

06/02/2020

Ogburn Construction did an excellent job on the repair. Their process is innovative and their work was very thorough. Their employees are the best! Great customer service and provided detailed information regarding the repair process. Finished result was beautiful! I will definitely hire them for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of aggregate sidewalk

CATEGORY mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

01/04/2020

It went very well better than expected. They were quick and cleaned up as they worked and when they were finished it looked as if they were never here. I stood right there and watched what they did and asked questioned as they went along and they answered all my questions and even explained the ones I did not understand. Although, I had already picked a color for the caulking I went and changed at...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leveling front entrance step of house.

CATEGORY mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

Photo for Ogburn Construction Inc - 32 Cobblestone Cir, Henrico, VA - 38314012

12/18/2019

Very easy communication to get a quote and schedule our repair. Staff was very professional and the final result looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sidewalk repair

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways,garage builders,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

12/05/2019

extremely well , totally professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired work done by previous company on my driveway.

CATEGORY concrete driveways,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

10/24/2019

I was happy on what they have done. They were good and they were on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did driveway repair.

CATEGORY concrete driveways

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

10/19/2016

Completely satisfied with the workers and the results. Ogburn Construction worked with me and built me the garage I wanted. When problems arose, as they always will in a construction project, they handled them promptly and fixed them the right way not the quick way. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built my garage to my specifications, wants and needs. They were very responsive and gave me options to meet my expectations.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2016

03/01/2015

Ogburn Construction did a great job building our garage. We worked with Bryan Johnson and could not be happier with the service he and Ogburn's crews provided. As with any new construction job, there were a few snags along the way, but all of them were worked out in a timely manner. Building in the late fall means that there will most likely be some weather related delays, but Ogburn managed to ke...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built our garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2014

09/22/2014

They said they'd give me a quote. I never got it, so 2-3 weeks later I called back again. He said he was swamped and that's why he hadn't given me the quote. He said he would send me a quote, but he still hasn't.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to give an estimate for a garage building job back in April. They were supposed to give me a quote, but I wasn't ready for the garage then. I called them back in June or July.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2014

Concrete slab lifting, leveling, and stabilization using our PolyLEVEL hydrophobic polyurethane foam injection. Cracked concrete repair, using our NexusPRO waterproof caulking. Complete concrete protection system using our SealantPRO waterproof lifetime application sealant.

We do not pour any new concrete or create any sort of new concrete structures. We also do not do any concrete patch work. We work only with repairing existing concrete. If you have questions, please feel free to ask!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing