Keefer Building Services

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2010

KBS is dedicated to providing service above the norm in the construction industry. We have been in business in Virginia since 2006 with over 50 years of experience in the construction trades. Our goal is to offer the best quality home for the best price. KBS is focused on full custom, modular and custom modular homes, as well as electrical services. Please visit our web site to see a full list of services provided by Keefer Building Services....

Aldair Reconstruction

Owner operated Has worked 5 years in company in New York plastering finishing remodeling painting buildings

SALEM PAINTING

A Family Business ran by a 4th generation Painter, Corey Webster, providing professional workmanship and top quality results for over 40 years. Specializing in all painting, interior/exterior, residential, commercial, industrial, painting, patching, caulking, pressure washing, wallpaper removal, garage floors, drywall, ceramic tile, carpentry and more! Call for a Free estimate!

Central Virginia Electrical Services

With years of experience serving the area, we are your solution for all your electrical needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Check out our 5 star reviews from happy customers! Call us today so we can discuss your needs and make a plan that fits your budget. Satisfaction guaranteed!

10/10/2016

First of all, he did it very neatly, I didn't have a big mess when he left. Everything worked right when he finished working. The job was done well and neat.

Description of Work
He did two electrical jobs for me. One was in the kitchen and the other was electrical work in my bathroom.

01/08/2014

Everything worked out fine. There were no additional charges. I've never used them before. Everything was great. They came in and helped out with a couple of circuits in the house. There were no issues since the service.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Keefer Building Services. They did the troubleshooting of the electrical circuits. They sure did fix it for me.

12/31/2013

Mr. Keefer was very professional, arrived when he said he would, and did everything I asked him to do.

Description of Work
Mr. Keefer fixed two of my lights that did not work. He programmed my phone and worked on a phone jack.

12/03/2013

Initially they came to install updated flood lights and change out 2 old outlets that no longer worked. The owner was very professional and knowledgeable in his work. He was able to complete all requested tasks within the 2 hours agreed. However, the last outlet revealed an issue that required a rewiring to avoid a fire hazard. The owner called me the next day to set up an appointment to return to...

Description of Work
The provider repaired 2 indoor outlets, replaced a bulb in one outdoor flood light, replaced a different flood light on the outside of the house, created wiring for a ceiling fan in the kitchen, and did a complete rewiring in one part of the house.

Category electrician

Thank you! We are happy we could resolve your issues.

03/11/2013

Did an excellent professional job

Description of Work
install a new roof on our home which included the removal of the old roof. Did an excellent job in the removal, installment and clean up.

Category electrician

Thank You customer we are very pleased we were able to get your project completed to your expectations.

Modular home construction, Electrical, garages, pole barns, siding, windows, doors, handicap services, lighting, sidewalks, patios, landscape structures, farm structures. We provide most of the services associated with construction please ask if you do not see a service listed here.