Cascade Services

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2012

Cascade Services is a pressure washing and carpet cleaning company based in Gainesville, VA. As a family-owned and operated business, we truly value our customers. We bring 15 years of professional carpet cleaning and pressure washing experience to our more than 2,000 customers in the Northern Virginia area. Our mission is simple: to provide our customers with professional, courteous, and reliable services and a positive experience. http://www.cascademe.com http://www.facebook.com/cascademe https://twitter.com/CascadeMeVA...

Oriental Rug Weavers

Oriental Rug Weavers

Purchaser and Seller of New and Antique Rugs of the Highest Quality. Services offered: Insurance Appraisals, Cleaning (hand wash), Repair / Restoration, Re- Sizing, Re-Weaving, Re-Dyeing, Rug Pads (hypo allergenic) , Onsite Design Consultation and more.... We carry beautiful Handmade selection of exquisite Tribal and City Workshop pieces in all sizes. Spectacular Variety of beautiful Traditional and Modern / Contemporary Design Rugs. We Specialize in both New and Antique Rugs of the Highest Quality. Our rugs come from : Iran (Persian), Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Turkey, Tibet, Central Asia (Caucasian), China & India. Affiliation : ASID Industry Partner (American Society of Interior Designers) Onsite Design Consultation is available on request to better help your decorative needs. Rug Padding : Sale & Installation of Top Quality Hypo-Allergenic Rug Pads for all type of surfaces i.e. Hardwood, Carpet, Tiles, Laminate.

04/10/2018

I was so blessed to of hired Randy. He did an awesome job on a rental that I moved out of, he even impressed my landlord and they were very happy with his service, the carpet looks amazingly new. It pays to hire a trustworthy individual that you can leave a key for so that you do not have to take off work to be there and then you can just come home to a beautifully clean carpet and enjoy it. Thank...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

03/02/2016

Randy showed up when he said he would, explained what he would be doing and that it would take about 2 1/2 hours.  Once he was done, he walked me around the house to make sure everything was clean to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Powerwashed the exterior of our home.  All sides and windows.

CATEGORY pressure washing

Thank you, Mr. [Member Name Removed], for the positive review! We look forward to seeing you again for the next house wash this Spring.

07/19/2015

The service was great, efficient, and reasonable.  Very professional manner. I will definitely recommend this company to all my friends.  So hard to find reliable, customer service orientated companies.  This one is top notch!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed, two story house, deck, concrete pad under deck, front porch.

07/12/2014

No evidence of any of that green mold that was all over the back of my house.  Even the woodwork was spotless.  Smelled clean too....smell of bleach still evident the next day.  If you are looking for a quality pressure washing company local to the Haymarket-Gainesville area, this one is it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house power wash.

06/25/2014

Randy did an excellent job and took great pride in his work. He was friendly and professional in all interactions. He was later than initially planned on one of the jobs, but kept me informed of his progress as he was finishing off another job before coming to me. I will definitely be using his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steam cleaned all carpets in our recently purchased house and also steam cleaned all carpets (including de-tick & de-flea treatments) on checking out of our rental.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Steam carpet cleaning & pressure washing. Carpet, rug, & upholstery cleaning. Deck staining & stealing.