3-D Roger Rooter Plumbing, LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2008

4.3

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. SERIVCE FEE OF $19.95 APPLIES AS OF 6/9/08. CHARGES A FLAT RATE. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE.MAY CONTACT THROUGH E-MAIL or Call 703-299-4999 to schedule an appointment or 540-891-8700 for emergencies and after hours....

JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They currently maintain offices in Appomattox, Baltimore, Chester, Manassas, Roanoke, and Virginia Beach. JES is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes and commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

To see what The Drying Co. is doing to protect its employees and customers, go to: https://www.thedryingco.com/about-us/press-release/2037-precautions-taken-by-the-drying-co-to-ensure-the-safety-of-our-customers-employees-during-covid-19-concerns.html. The Drying Co. has been serving Greater Richmond & the Virginia Peninsulas since 2002. We are a Home Performance Contractor specializing in Attics, Basements, and Crawl Spaces. Our goal is to deliver comfortable, energy-efficient, durable, and healthy home & building environments for all of our customers. We understand that no home is exactly like another, so we take all the time you need to discuss your concerns and goals. We then perform a thorough inspection of your home and develop a plan to achieve your goals. We want to make sure our customers are comfortable with the recommendations we make, so we will spend all the time you need to answer your questions. Our services include; Attic & Home insulation, Basement Waterproofing, Crawl Space Repair & Encapsulation, Foundation Repair, Duct Insulation & Aeroseal, Dehumidifiers & Sump Pumps.

Water Heating Solutions. With over 34,000 successfully completed water heater installations we have the knowledge and experience to handle your job. From the traditional tank, to tankless or high efficiency tanks, we can work together to find the solution that's right for you.

11/25/2014

I called 3-D Roger Rooter through our home warranty referral. Either he is a shyster or at the least he should have told the warranty people he was too busy, so they would refer us to someone who would actually do the work. Instead we we paid $100 deductible for nothing, and I will need to await another plumber who hopefully will repair my leak from the kitchen. When I called, I spoke with a profe...

Description of Work
Looked for source of leak by turning on faucet. Promised to come back to explore further, but never came back.

Category plumbing,basement waterproofing

07/03/2014

When I contacted the office I was told that it would cost $19.95 for an estimate if I didn't have the job done right then because they had to pay for their gas. I told them I wanted the job done and they said they didn't have time and that I owed them $20.00 - I paid the $20.00 and they left. Seems like a scam to make a quick $20.00

Description of Work
Looked at the job and gave me an estimate for the work and said he didn't have time to do the work and would have to come back another day.

Category plumbing

06/19/2014

They came in, said "we can replace the hose, but if the bolt is rusted and goes, you'll need to replace the water heater. " They got the bolt off and saved us a lot of money.

Description of Work
Leaky hose.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

06/14/2014

Very well. Prompt, knowledgeable, and polite.

Description of Work
Replaced a 50 gallon water heater. Added an expansion tank and drip pan.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

06/04/2014

We had to pay another $495 after previously paying the same 2 years ago for a new sump pump. He did not return 2 years ago to install backup. We have since hired a new plumber who gave us better options and much better service.

Description of Work
Replaced sump pump previously installed by him 2 years ago. The reason due to flooding of basement on April 30 2014.

Category plumbing

Residential and commercial plumbing services including drain cleaning, water main/sewer main repair or replace. We also offer emergency flood response, water remediation and waterproofing basements.

Septic tank emptying - repair only

$19.95 - waived if chosen for the job