Any Brand Appliances

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2012

3.4

Additional phone number - (703) 824-3600....

Brennan's Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Since 1979, we have been providing homeowners and businesses throughout Northern Virginia with our award-winning customer service, outstanding products, affordable prices and superior workmanship. Whether you are in need of emergency service, preventive maintenance, a new HVAC system or you just want to learn more about how to reduce your monthly energy costs; our friendly and knowledgeable staff is always ready to help. We are here when you need us! 2014 - 2020 Carrier Presidents award. Additional contact: Liz Cain. Additional phone: (703) 291-1677.

Cosmos Heating & Cooling Co

Cosmos Heating & Cooling, a family owned business and now Best Selling author on Amazon of the following self-help book: Insider Secrets Of The HVAC Experts. They have been servicing the Northern Virginia area since it was founded in 1986 by Constantis “Gus” Christofi. The one man operation thrived through unending dedication, commitment to quality, and honest hard work. For the past 7 years, with his son George at his side, the family-owned heritage continues to afford its customers with unmatched service, excellence and skilled quality work. We Are Licensed & Insured and Service All Unit Brands. Additional contact name - George Christofi. Award winning.

McCrea Heating & Air Conditioning Services of VA

McCrea is a family owned business that has served our area since 1936. Financing and rebates are available on Trane systems installed by McCrea. Resistrictions apply and these are limited time offers call for details. "Its hard to stop a Trane"

12/01/2021

ABA's technician (AJ) came to diagnose the problem with our microwave after a mix up with the appointment. AJ tested the microwave and deemed that it maybe a problem with the capacitor. They ordered the part and AJ patiently talked with us about what the plans are for repairing the microwave. By the way, this is a combination microwave and oven. Therefore, repairing is the most cost effective first action. The part was ordered and AJ came with a helper to install the new magnetron. The repair was done ever so meticulously and AJ made sure that the machine was working properly before they left. I read some adverse reviews before 2017 but not since then. In fact, the reviews have been excellent with 5 stars. The company offered a discount which made the repair cost so much more reasonable. I would definitely call on ABA again for my appliance repair needs.

Description of Work
Microwave oven

07/24/2021

I have used ABA many times. They do a great job. They diagnosed the problem ordered the parts and fixed it. They also offered advice to keep it working longer which is why I keep using them for all my appliance repairs.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

12/16/2020

AJ and Jamil came to my house the day after my request, as I smelled gas every time I used my oven. AJ immediately saw the problem related to a splatter mat that was blocking a couple of the vents at the bottom of the oven. I cut back the matt so as to expose the vents, and all was fine. AJ gave me some other excellent tips about the "hot surface igniter" which has replaced pilot lights. He tested the amount of "juice" it had left (after 12 years of use), and said that I had another 10 years of life left. He went through some other interesting points about the oven's thermostat, etc. So although there were no repairs that needed to be done (I only paid the service call charge), I feel better oriented with my oven and how it works. I will use ABA again if I have an appliance breakdown.

Description of Work
Assessment of oven gas smell

Category appliance repair

Thank you for giving us a chance to serve you. Our priority is to make sure that our clients get the best of the services and your satisfaction is what drives our success. We look forward to assisting you in the future!

05/15/2018

We have been using ABA for around six years and find them to be honest, reliable and customer-oriented. AJ and Jamil are friendly and responsive whenever we call them, are prompt and have never tried to push us into making repairs that aren’t necessary or make no sense in the long term. Our washer and dryer are 26-years-old and every year or two need a minor repair. Last weekend, our dryer stopped working. My wife called ABA at 7:30 a.m. Saturday morning and they were at our house by 3 p.m. The dryer only needed a belt and AJ and Jamil also checked the washing machine. They found a small leak in the washing machine transmission and told us not to worry about it as the washer could continue working for a number of years to come, and at its age it wouldn’t be cost-effective to replace the transmission. They even recommended replacement washers and dryers for when we need it. We have recommended ABA to our friends and many of used their services and were equally pleased.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

Category appliance repair

We are glad that we got an opportunity to provide you with our services and most importantly know you. Customers like you drive our success and help us grow as individuals and aim for better. Your kind words have been conveyed to AJ and Jamil, and they are gratified for your humble compliments. Thank you!

04/17/2017

Turned out to be user error. It was not an error code, rather somehow we'd managed to set the delay start without realizing it. These guys were completely honest. They could have sold me a new heating coil and I would never have been the wiser. Instead, they showed us how to reset the dishwasher and start it correctly. Duh. They even managed to get out the door without laughing.

Description of Work
Dishwasher was showing an error code related to the heating coil.

05/23/2015

Pleased with the two gentlemen who came both times. Very patient with a messy problem.

Description of Work
Unfreeze and replace ice maker.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/29/2015

They were professional and courteous. They showed up when they estimated, called 20 minutes before showing up. Once there they asked what the problem was and then used their tools to confirm that the problem was. It was nice to be treated like I knew what was going on. They took about 15 minutes to work through and confirm that the drain pump was receiving power, but was not actually pumping any water. They noted that they would need to order the part, but that they would call the next day with an estimate and a schedule. That was Wednesday evening. They did call on Thursday about noon. I called back that evening and they gave me a price of $300 and said they could do the repair on Friday afternoon or Saturday afternoon. I chose Saturday. Weekend hours! They showed up at 1PM after a 20 minute advance phone call and repaired the dishwasher in about 45 minutes. It now works great. Nice folks, kind to my kitchen floor, nice to my dog, highly recommend.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair. Dishwasher was not draining, I thought it was the drain pump. They showed up and used a multi-meter to confirm the problem within 15 minutes. They said they would call back the next day with a price, said they would not charge for the first visit as long as I paid for the repair. They did call and needed $300 for the repair. They showed up on that Saturday and fixed it. I am very happy.

05/28/2014

They have been out twice. The first time was amazing because they came out after business hours. The second time was not as great. Each time they were very professional and relatively quick. The price was very reasonable. They were very courteous. We would use them again.

Description of Work
They worked on our dish washer both times for two separate issues.

03/21/2014

The two repairman arrived and quickly assessed the reason my dryer had stopped working in the middle of a cycle. I was presented with an estimate of the costs and they also applied my senior discount. They worked carefully and with professionalism. They had the needed belt on their truck and installed the necessary part. When all was completed, they then assessed the output temperature of the dryer, reassembled the pieces, and cleaned up their work area. I appreciated their work ethic and attention to detail. I would definitely call ABA Any Brand Appliance for any future repairs I might need.

Description of Work
Replaced the belt on my Whirlpool Dryer

08/13/2013

5/28- I called ABA to schedule someone to come out b/c your fridge/freezer wasn?t working 5/29 -- ABA diagnosed that it needed a new control panel and said that they would order the part and return in 2-3 business day to make the repair After several follow-up phone calls by me...finally on 6/10 ABA came out and supposedly replaced the control panel. On 6/18 ABA returned (upon my request) and noted that the appliance was still not working properly and that they needed to order yet another part. It is now 8/13 ... 2 months later...and it is still not repaired. They claim that the part has been on constant back-order and have missed at least three promised delivery times. They never contact me to keep me apprised of the situation. I have to continue to call them to find out what is going on. I get vague answers...never a straight story from them. I am $575 in ...and no solution. This is the most incompetent company I have ever engaged with in my life.

Description of Work
NOTHING except charge me! I called them to do some work on my Viking refrigerator...both the freezer and refrigerator were not keeping cool.

Category appliance repair

The first time we serviced this customer was on 11/17/10 to work on a viking range hood, we received a call back 5/28/13 for a built in viking refrigerator that was not cooling and the door was not closing properly. Our technician discovered that the defrost control board needed to be replaced and the door required door kems. The customer agreed on the repairs that need to be preformed to get the appliance back to proper working conditions, we then placed a order for the required parts for the job it took an approximate of seven business days to receive the parts. We scheduled the part call for June 10th, 2013 our technician defrosted all the built up ice on the evaporator coil manually and installed the defrost control board and door Kems. On 6/21/13 we received the third call from the customer complaining that her VIKING HOOD needed a new bulb, our technician diagnosed that the viking hood needed bulb socket on the same day the call was received, when our technician was there for the hood the customer complained that the refrigerator was building up ice again. Our technician looked at the refrigerator again and discovered that the refrigerator required an additional part to work properly, that part was a defrost sensor we offered to preform that service free of charge. The next business day we called the Viking part distributors for the bulb socket and defrost sensor, we were told they did not have the part and needed to get the part directly from viking and they would give us a call back with a status update, we received a call back from the part distributor informing us that both of the parts are on back order. We then connected to the customer and informed them the cost of the viking hood bulb socket and the status on both the parts and we informed the customer they were both on back order but the order has been placed. When any part is on back order we have no control of when that part will reach us it is all up to the manufacturer and the processing speed there is no possible way to expedite a back order part. The customer was calling us and we were calling them as well we were having a back and forth conversation about the availability of the part we all so contacted the part distributor with a time frame but with no avail, back order parts are not given an ETA. The first week of August we contacted the distributor again at that point in time we were told they were expecting the part from viking in about two weeks and as soon as they receive it they will ship it to our office. Our office received the parts on August 23rd, 2013. on the same day that we received the parts we attempted to contact the customers secretary to give her the update but we couldn't get a hold of her that day and left a Voice mail we attempted a second try an hour latter with the same result, on August 26th, 2013 we attempted to get a hold of the customers secretary again, once again no answer so we left a message for the third time, we were informed to contact the customers secretary instead of the customer directly but at this point we assumed the customers secretary may be on vacation or dealing with other pressing matters so we prompted to contact the customer directly but sadly we could not reach her as well and so we left yet another voice mail directly on the customers personal line on August 28th, 2013 and since that date we have not had any contact or any returned calls from either the customer or her secretary. We are still willing to come out and preform the repair and provide you with a new discounted price to fix any inconveniences you may have experienced, we can also provide the phone number for the part distributor and part numbers for the parts the were required to preform the repairs and also to confirm that the parts were on back order and to confirm the date they received them and the date they shipped them out to us. Thank you for taking the time to read this response Best Regards, ABA

Heating, air conditioning, appliance repair & installation.

call us for details