Custom Construction Group

With Angi since July 2018

We are a full service construction company. Been in business since 1999. Our specialty this time of year is decking, screen in porches and siding. We also have done numerous remodeling and renovations. Our customers are our business and we do our best to make sure everyone is happy. Look forward to working with you on your next project....

David Gomez Painting

David Gomez Painting proudly serves the Charlottesville metro area. We have over 8 years of experience in painting & drywall work. Our prices our very affordable without compromising quality. We treat your home like ours.

Offers by David Gomez Painting on Angi
Wilbers Painting

5 employees. No subcontractors. Flat rates. No travel charges. We do exterior power washing. Complete Interior and Exterior Painting. Professional spray paint in the exterior vinyl siding with two different colors New stain and re stain decks and kitchen cabinets very detail with 18 years experience Drywall repair and any kind of texture match Also we Do wood repairs. Play with colors and match any old stain with any kind new wood also we spray stain on cedar wood in bay area houses . We also fix any scratches on hardwood floors We convert stain kitchen cabinets to paint using special primer for it and we work with two coats paint and primer when we are in the process we cover ceiling s Wall's and floors to prevent the. Over spray we don't use paint brushes to put the two last final coats . We also do stain in the concrete using hyc products acide stain. I also provide some deals for all my customers I WILBER A Gonzalez From WILBER S PAINTING want to let my customers know hwo ever buy any of my deals please contact me here's Mobil 5406848990 Or by email gonzalezchy11@gmail.com or please wait it might take me few days to get in touch with you We're also providing our service in all Mecklenburg county NC the owner of this company will be giving you an estimate in person for the Charlotte NC area we have available 5406848990 or 704 995 9538 call or text at anytime time from 5 am to 10 pm IN GOD WE TRUST GOD BLESS YOU ALL THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS WITH US WILBER A GONZALEZ OWNER

Offers by Wilbers Painting on Angi
360 Painting of Central VA

At 360 Painting of Central VA, we are proud to be your local choice for professional painting services. Every 360 Painting location is locally owned, operated, and committed to the needs of home and business owners. Simply put, we love to see happy customers. We know how hard it can be to find painting contractors you can rely on, and we take pride in offering a level of professionalism and customer care rarely found in the painting business. We will do all that we can to make your painting project a success. We take the time to understand your vision, then work with you to ensure each step of the project goes smoothly. No matter what kind of project you are looking to tackle, our painters have the materials, equipment, and expertise that you need to make your project a success. Call today!

03/10/2020

It went very quickly. It went well. It looks much better. They were efficient. They finished and showed up on time. It was completed satisfactorily.

Description of Work
They resurfaced 2 patios.

Category patios

04/21/2019

Work was delayed but through no fault of their own - Rain, rain, RAIN! But when the weather cooperated, the crew was here getting the job done and cleaning up after each day’s work. My next door neighbors liked their work so much they hired Custom Construction Group to remove an old addition to their house and replace it with a beautiful deck. We are both very pleased with the work that was done by Debra Belew and her crew!

Description of Work
I had them build a porch on the front of my house. It was so well done, I had them duplicate the style to build a carport at the end of my house.

03/28/2019

She is fair and negotiable. Her prices are reasonable. I would hire her again and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
She cleaned my gutters and repaired my deck. She has done other odd jobs as well.

Category gutter cleaning,deck cleaning

03/13/2019

We wanted a bigger porch and installed a 10x20 covered porch for us. They did a really good job with it. The weather was an issue, but they did very well despite the conditions. They pricing was very competitive, they were very pleasant people to work it and the pricing was very competitive.

Description of Work
Covered porch installation

07/10/2018

In April 2018 we hired Custom Construction Group to build a 36' porch across the front of our home. The house presented a number of design challenges for Debra and her team. Construction Construction Group worked with us as a team, listening to our wants for the project and then adding their expertise to produce a wonderful, inviting outdoor living space. Custom Construction Group's quality work has greatly improved the appearance of our home, increased its value and enhanced the quality of our lives.

Description of Work
Porch Addition

Category decks

It was a pleasure working with the two of you. And thank you for your business.

Decks, screen in porches, siding, garages, patios. Complete remodeling and renovations.