Gordon W Frazier Tree Service

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2009

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

11760 Alum Springs Rd

Culpeper, VA 22701

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

Since 1990, Gordon W. Frazier Tree Service has been providing excellent tree care and service for residential and commercial customers throughout the Northern and Central Virginia areas. Our many services include but are not limited to all phases of tree care and removal, hazardous and dead tree removal, pruning, dead-wooding, trimming, crown reduction, tree maintenance and preservation, stump removal, bucket truck services and much more. As a family owned and operated company, we are committed to the personal care of your trees. Tree care is more than our job; it's something we are proud of. We're always happy to inform you about the work we're doing. We consider it important that you're aware of the benefits of each task we perform - not only for your security, but because we enjoy sharing our knowledge. If you ever have questions about what we do, just ask us! Call us today for your free estimate....

tree service (147)lawn & landscaping (11)mulch delivering (7)

07/05/2021

I highly recommend this company. They are very good with their communication. They are prompt, courteous, and explained everything they were going to do. They were extremely effective doing their job and good value!

Description of Work
They trimmed a tree that was getting ready to fall on my home.

Work Completed On 06/30/2021

05/27/2021

They worked all day and Gordon was here the entire time. I am a mortgage person(34 years) and am often asked for recommendations of people to do various services. I only recommend people I know do excellent work, are honest and show up on time. Gordon and his crew meet all that criteria. This is a rarity in my experience. He also did a few extras because he is that type of person. If I could give ...

Description of Work
Took down trees and large limbs, removed overgrown bushes, cleared yard

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

12/20/2020

GF does not do this work and they recommended someone else. Who came to the house and offered us significant guidance.

Description of Work
Advice on diseased trees.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 12/20/2020

12/11/2020

I can't say enough positive things about him and his team. I don't normally write reviews, but I had to given the outstanding work he did. The tree work I had him do was difficult, with all trees close to my house. With every one, he carefully roped off each limb and gently lowered them to the ground. He stayed on site the entire day, and made sure things went perfectly. He used care when working ...

Description of Work
I had Gordon W. Frazier do major pruning on 9 trees, and the removal of 1 tree.

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

10/06/2020

Gordon and crew did a great job! Gordon came out and gave me a reasonable estimate in person. He was on the job supervising the whole time. His crew were very efficient, cut down a big tree, ground the stump, cleaned up the yard and were on their way. I would definitely use them again. Thanks!

Description of Work
Big tree cut down and stump ground

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

09/24/2020

We've had a lot of tree work done over the years. Gordon and his crew were by far the best service we've ever used. They took down a mammoth tree, pruned others, and cleaned everything up--at a reasonable cost. We recommend him with no reservations!

Description of Work
Tree removed and others thinned

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

08/17/2020

Excellent. I'm not sure there are words to express how impressed I am with Gordon and his crew. They were quick to get to business and make it look easy. Access to both large poplar trees was a challenge that this crew took in stride. They left the areas way cleaner than they found them. I will absolutely use this company again and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Two Large Poplar Removed And Small Holly Tree Removed

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

08/06/2020

Gordon Frazier tree service did a phenomenal job. They removed very large trees in a challenging environment surrounded by decks and awnings. They meticulously lowered every tree piece and took care to not damage anything. They finished ahead of schedule and by far had the best price around. We even added extra trees to the project and they obliged at a more than reasonable price. I would not hesi...

Description of Work
Removal of large trees

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

06/25/2020

This was an over a 10 hour job and Gordon Frazier and his crew worked together so well throughout the day and always stayed positive, careful, and carrying to the job and each other! They are truly a very professional and talented crew which takes pride in their work! Also the clean up of the area was excellent and the price was more than fair. This is definitely a 5 Star operation and you cannot ...

Description of Work
Removal of 3 Large trees and 4 smaller trees in a very confined area of the backyard due to the destruction of wood-boring insects that killed these very old trees.

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

Review for Gordon W Frazier Tree Service - 11760 Alum Springs Rd, Culpeper, VA - 38670793

06/13/2020

Gordon came out to give the estimate on Sunday afternoon and the project was finished on Thursday. It only took them about 2 hours to repair and reshape out large maple that had 2 central trunks break. It's about 1/3 smaller now, but the crew of 5 dida great job and it should be all filled back out by next summer. They also removed a dead tree from our back yard treeline and did a lovely job pruni...

Description of Work
Broken tree repair and reshaping, tree removal and tree pruning

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

Review for Gordon W Frazier Tree Service - 11760 Alum Springs Rd, Culpeper, VA - 38640744

Tree care & removal, hazardous & dead tree removal, pruning, deadwooding, trimming, crown reduction, tree maintenance & preservation, stump removal, storm damage clean up, & bucket truck service

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check