'58 Foundations

Virginia: Contractors
05/31/2022

10453 DESIGN RD

Ashland, VA 23005

For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing, crawlspace encapsulation, foundation repair, and mold remediation solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect and communication. This comes across in all that we do: from the initial call to job completion, our customers are met with a knowledgeable, caring, and professional staff prepared to offer a five-star experience that is unmatched in the home repair industry. ...

4.3

basement waterproofing (93)foundation repair (15)well & water pump repair (12)concrete repair (5)water damage restoration (4)drain pipe installation (10)plumbers (10)excavating (5)basement remodeling (3)flooring (3)drywall (3)tile installation (3)

06/19/2018

Freddy was very professional and knowledgeable and explained that the water issues were not the result of foundation issues and explained what he could do if i wanted a dry basement. He did not try to sell me something that i did not need.

Description of Work
A evaluation of water issues in the basement as it related to the foundation.

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

06/05/2017

Excellent: spotless, top-notch quality work.

Description of Work
Waterproofing basement wall.

Work Completed On 06/05/2011

06/03/2017

There were signs of foundation movement on our home – cracks by doors and sticking windows, - but we weren’t sure of the extent. We contacted the JES and BDry who sent inspectors. To our pleasant surprise, each inspector did not believe the damage he saw warranted their services. I want to commend each of them for their professional evaluation and would not hesitate to contact either of them again...

Description of Work
Foundation repair.

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 05/17/2017

04/08/2017

Chris showed up for our estimate on time. He was very knowledgeable and spent allot of time going over my crawl space and giving me his thoughts on what we needed. He came back the next day with his boss Greg to make sure I didn't have any structural issues that needed addressed. We decided to hire them and 3 weeks later the crew arrived. They were punctual and hard working. There were a total of ...

Description of Work
We had our crawlspace encapsulated as well as a dehumidifier and turtle door installed in our 1941 home.

Work Completed On 04/08/2017

01/30/2017

As I recall, it went well. Someone came and explained how the system worked and gave us a price. We set a date. The work was done as planned. I can't recall any significant problems.

Description of Work
We had had intermittent problems of water in our finished basement.

Work Completed On 01/30/2017

We are glad you had a great experience. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. The BDry Team

01/17/2017

The team showed up on the day and time specified, and within the three days they told me the work would be done, it was done. While there, a problem arose that they took care of quickly and efficiently. I am extremely satisfied with their performance and the quality of the job.

Description of Work
treat basement for leaks.

Work Completed On 11/07/2016

Thank you for your review. We take pride in our expertise of our crew members! Please let us know if you need anything in the future. The BDry Team

09/26/2016

The job was punctually done. I can't remember the details of how long it took, but it seems to have been a reasonable amount of time. We have had heavy rains since, and there has been no seepage. At one point we worried that we never heard the pump go on, but an electrician showed us that the pump was working, just very quiet.

Description of Work
We needed to insure that water did not seep into our finished basement.

Work Completed On 09/26/2016

Thank you for your review. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. The BDry Team

09/19/2016

I am very pleased with the professionalism of the staff who did the estimate (Sam), the assessment of where the water was coming from (Greg) and then the work (Chris, Brandon, Matt, Matt, Duke, Danny and Ryan. All of them were punctual, courteous, and very good at their tasks. B-Dry foundation repair service definitely deserves a recommendation!

Description of Work
I had water coming in through the foundation in the basement of my house. B-dry technicians jack-hammered inside the walls of 3 rooms and installed their basement system to route water to the sump pumps. They installed waterproofing on the walls to keep moisture out and route any water that did come in to the drain system. They covered all the items in the room, and put plastic on the floor before they started, and cleaned up very well behind themselves to the point you couldn't tell they had been outside.

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 09/19/2016

Thank you for your review. We are glad to have you as a member of the BDry Family. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. The BDry Team

08/12/2016

I had a sump pump system installed in the Spring of 2016. The installation went smoothly and the system was tested and worked fine. A few months later, prior to leaving on a vacation, I tested the system by filling the sump basin with water. Water sensor did not work and pump did not come on. I called B-Dry and they came out and installed a new sensor and switch. Installation now works fine. Very ...

Description of Work
This is a review on a service call.

Category concrete repair,excavators,basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe,mudjacking

Work Completed On 08/12/2016

Thank you for your review. We are sorry you experienced the problem, but glad our employees were able to fix it. Please let us know if you need anything else. The BDry Team

08/07/2016

Very disappointing. After trying to get an estimate 3 times and never getting one from the company I gave up.

Description of Work
I had them come out for an estimate for foundation repair. The salesman was great, very nice. He said he needed his construction manager to come out before they could give me an estimate. The construction manager never contacted me or came out. I contacted the salesman again and he apologized for the construction manager not coming out and that he would be sure to have him come out. Well no one ever showed up the second time or called. So I was never able to get an estimate- therefore I couldn't hire them to do the job. (Date is wrong but couldn't delete it once it was there)

Category foundation repair

We are very sorry for your experience. A copy of your review has been sent to the Operations Manager in your area. The BDry Team

Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace waterproofing, Foundation Repair, and Mold Remediation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check