Herndon Service

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2008

43041 Lago Stella Pl

Ashburn, VA 20148

Cost is determined by the job. Additional Email - info@herndonservice.com. Award wining....

interior painting (270)house painting (43)handyman (31)drywall (28)hardwood floors (26)home remodeling (25)flooring (24)tile installation (21)woodworking (17)plumbers (15)electrician (12)lighting (11)

07/02/2021

Contractor never showed for an appointment. I understand people are busy, but if they do not have time, it is professional to call and cancel the appointment. Unreliable.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category contractors,pressure washing,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

Hi there [Member Name Removed], I am sorry this happen. We did not got your text until this morning 7/2/21. I also, want to highlight that we've an automated text software which sends the first text as soon as you create the lead, we did not confirm your appointment. Again, I am so sorry about any inconvenience. Please give us a call to 703-743-0012 or email us to info@herndonservice.com

01/16/2020

I would hire again. The majority of the work was paining inside the house. Herndon service is very responsive and fixed whatever small things that got missed. Overall very happy with quality/price.

Description of Work
Painted the interior of the whole house; handyman work on bathrooms, yard and siding

Category electrician,handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

08/12/2019

The work done by Herndon Service was outstanding. Excellent quality and attention to detail and took care of several new items as they arose. Friendly, courteous, and accommodating on scheduling. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Tear down old shed and rebuild shed, including shingling roof, setting gutter, and exterior painting.

Category contractors,handyman service,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 08/11/2019

07/19/2019

The crew arrived on time both days. Very clean, fast and professional. They went above and beyond and we are very happy with the end result!

Description of Work
Painting the main floor of our house

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

We're glad that you are satisfied with the job performed. We're looking forward to hear more about you in further projects. Thanks for the review.

05/17/2019

Prompt service, excellent price, good quality.

Description of Work
Painting job.

Work Completed On 05/17/2019

05/01/2019

He did some small projects like closet repair, installing door etc. We are pleased with the work

Description of Work
Handyman repair

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 04/30/2019

03/25/2019

I had a list of home repairs for the handyman to do. He arrived on time and worked down the list of things to repair. He replaced a chandelier in my dining room and put new switches on the wall. We made a trip to Home Depot since I did not have all the electrical supplies. He also worked on attaching the storm door which was coming loose from the wind and constant use.

Description of Work
replace lights and attach storm door

Category electrician,handyman service

Work Completed On 03/24/2019

03/18/2019

Excellent! I gave them my honey-do list and they gave me an estimate over the phone. I called on a Monday and Argelio came at 8 AM Wednesday. He did everything I needed done and was very knowledgeable about the varied tasks I needed performed. I am extremely pleased with his work. It took five hours, and the estimate was for 4-5 hours.

Description of Work
install hanging shelf, replace two door knobs, hang a heavy picture, install wood backing and a storage bar in my utility closet.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 03/13/2019

Thank you for you review. It was pleasure to work for you. We looking forward to hear more about you.

12/04/2018

Good. Complete bath remodel. Replaced modular shower with tile shower. Good tile work. Timely and thorough work. Flexible with plan changes and resulting price changes up or down.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/09/2018

10/12/2018

The company was knowledgeable and professional. They covered the floors and did an impeccable job painting.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 10/12/2018

Painting, drywall, flooring. carpentry, basement finishing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling.

Trash removal & debris dump. plastering.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal