Mendez Painting Services LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2013

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
District Of Columbia
Mendez Painting Services, Llc.
03/31/2019

3119 24th St S

Arlington, VA 22206

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We are family owned & operated. We provide custom painting for the interior and exterior of your home and your drywall needs as well as General remodeling projects. We specialize in providing exceptional customer service and have over 19 years experience. No subs are used. No job is too big or too small for us to handle. We are licence to work in Washington and Maryland From the Washington Dc Home Improvement licensing department Thank you it will be a pleasure to services you In your home Improvement projects...

house painting (181)interior painting (125)woodworking (39)drywall (35)handyman (24)pressure washing (23)plastering (10)hardwood floors (10)door installation (9)wallpaper removal (8)deck cleaning (7)basement waterproofing (6)

11/11/2021

Debbie B.

Mr. Mendez and his crew did an excellent job with our skylights installation and painting our shutters and also painting our kitchen and family room. He is very responsive and completed the work very efficiently. Will definitely be calling him again for more painting projects. Highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Replace skylights, paint exterior and interior

Category blind cleaning,replacement windows,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/10/2021

11/04/2021

Nikki D.

Mr. Mendez and his crew showed up on time each day and did an excellent job. We appreciated the attention to detail and positive interactions. We are very happy with the end result.

Description of Work
Stair Railing Replacment

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 11/04/2021

Review for Mendez Painting Services LLC - 3119 24th St S, Arlington, VA - 39532868

09/29/2021

Alan W.

Great! We knew there was some rotted wood, but found more as the project progressed, and although we thought we wanted the downspout painted white, once we saw it we realized it should have been painted to match the brick. The additional cost to replace the rotted wood (with pvc) was fair and the painters didn't grumble when I asked them to repaint the downspout - which required a 60 foot ladder! The painters checked all the window to make sure they would open and replaced the screens. The project took 3 weeks to complete and would have been finished sooner except for a few rain days. The clean up was good. I would definitely use Mr. Mendez again and recommend him without reservation.

Description of Work
All exterior wood (window muntins, frames and sills, doors, dentil molding), vestibule, and down spout

Category house painters

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

08/17/2021

Monica B.

From beginning to end, the process was seamless. Mr. Mendez picked up the materials; he visited the work site daily to check quality assurance; and checked in with me daily to ensure I happy with the project as it progressed.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting & Tile Work

Category flooring contractor,pressure washing,house painters,patios

Work Completed On 08/14/2021

07/29/2021

Alfonzo W.

Mr. Mendez and his crew did an excellent job. They were courteous, punctual, neat, and gave us a fair price. Their workmanship was very good. I will definitely refer Mr. Mendez to family and friends.

Description of Work
Wainscoting, painting, chair railing, installing blinds

Category handyman service,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

06/30/2021

Nancy D.

I would without hesitation procure Mr Mendez’s services again. The house transformed with the excellent painting work Jose and Mr Mendez did. They were prompt, and so hard working and it did seem they enjoyed what they were doing and took pride in the results. I think the patio awning installation was a new project for them but they researched and did a great install. They installed shutters to 13 windows. Mr Mendez and crew also did some related work as things came up, and all was done professionally and timely. I don’t think you can go wrong with Mendez Painting and Services.

Description of Work
Exterior brick house painting, shutter installation, door hardware, patio awning installation, window sill replacement, and other related projects.

Category handyman service,pressure washing,house painters,doors

Work Completed On 06/30/2021

Review for Mendez Painting Services LLC - 3119 24th St S, Arlington, VA - 39388719

06/20/2021

Emily G.

Normally I would not review a company I didn’t end up hiring but I want to highlight the impressive professionalism and responsiveness of Mr Mendez. I had planned to have my front door and shutters painted and realized only a couple of days before my scheduled job that actually my shutters were in bad shape that paint could not save. Mr Mendez worked with me to assess the situation and responded quickly to texts even over the weekend, ultimately recommending that I install new shutters that don’t require painting. Mr Mendez is very knowledgeable and helpful. I will not hesitate to use this company for future painting needs.

Description of Work
Painting exterior door and shutters

Category house painters

Work Completed On 06/20/2021

05/22/2021

Diana D.

Mr. Mendez was very professional. He gave me a detailed quote, always came to meet me when he said he would, he and his team were great, the job was finished quickly, and the house looks fantastic. We have already asked him to give us a quote for interior painting, I would highly recommend him. We live in Arlington, our front porch and back deck railing was rotting, a good deal of trim was also rotting in various places around the house (windows, doors, pillars all had pieces that needed replacing), paint was peeling, and there was some brick work that needed some repairs. He and his guys power washed the house, cleaned the gutters, scraped, painted, replaced trim, completely rebuilt deck railings, rewrapped pillars/posts, and painted the brick, rails, and trim. Very well done and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
exterior painting, handrails replaced, rotting trim replaced, gutters cleaned

Category gutter repair,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 05/22/2021

03/04/2021

Al F.

Excellent work. Mr Mendez is professional and punctual. Evaluated the work and proposed a workable solution. Mr Mendez is an excellent carpenter and I would recommend him for repair work.

Description of Work
Repairing stair post

Category handyman service,woodworking

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

02/13/2021

Antonio D.

I Look at Angie's list of companies that will repair the stairwell look at Mendez painting with very good reviews I decided to call him so that he can come to my house to see the problem when I was walked into the stairwell there was a lot of noise, Mr.Mendez Find something wrong when he did the inspection I found 2 Stair Strings was broken from the part where it connected to the second-floor Mr, Mendez recommended me to re-plaster it / and replaced 3 sections of thread single steps with white Oak and handrails and balusters he gave me a fair quote, I hired him to Make the projects. He did a great job now we are very satisfied the problem was fix very well and we have new stairwell and handrails was a good experience work with Mr. Mendez he was in the projects every day until the project was done we are very happy with Mendez Painting Team they did great work With the reasonable price I gladly recommend him for the high quality of work and communication Thank you, Antonio Di Paolo

Description of Work
re-plaster

Category blind cleaning,custom cabinets,drywall,flooring contractor,gutter repair,handyman service,hardwood floor,insulation,plastering,remodeling,wallpaper removal,wallpaper,water damage restoration,window cleaning,basement waterproofing,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors,patios

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

Painting - interior & exterior. Carpentry. Cabinet woodworking & painting. Drywall installation & repair. Pressure washing. Deck maintenance & staining. Gutter installation, repair & cleaning. Ceramic tile installation. Hardwood floor installation & refinishing. Wallpaper removal & installation. Remodeling general. New additions. Kitchen, bathroom, basement deck & porch remodeling.

Roofing. We only offer work in Washington DC and Maryland. We do not hold a license in Virginia.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal