Lowe's Air Duct Cleaning

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2013

Lowe's Air Duct Cleaning is an honest and reputable company, specializing in air duct cleaning business. We always stand behind the jobs we do and guarantee great quality results for each project. Our prices are very competitive and detailed pricing is always disclosed upfront. Lowe's Air Duct Cleaning is a member of NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association). Additional phone numbers: Maryland (301) 591-2460, (443) 921-9421, (410) 774-1478, (240) 764-4263, Washington DC- (202) 300-4450, Northern Virginia- (703) 652-4600....

Wilbers Painting

5 employees. No subcontractors. Flat rates. No travel charges. We do exterior power washing. Complete Interior and Exterior Painting. Professional spray paint in the exterior vinyl siding with two different colors New stain and re stain decks and kitchen cabinets very detail with 18 years experience Drywall repair and any kind of texture match Also we Do wood repairs. Play with colors and match any old stain with any kind new wood also we spray stain on cedar wood in bay area houses . We also fix any scratches on hardwood floors We convert stain kitchen cabinets to paint using special primer for it and we work with two coats paint and primer when we are in the process we cover ceiling s Wall's and floors to prevent the. Over spray we don't use paint brushes to put the two last final coats . We also do stain in the concrete using hyc products acide stain. I also provide some deals for all my customers I WILBER A Gonzalez From WILBER S PAINTING want to let my customers know hwo ever buy any of my deals please contact me here's Mobil 5406848990 Or by email gonzalezchy11@gmail.com or please wait it might take me few days to get in touch with you We're also providing our service in all Mecklenburg county NC the owner of this company will be giving you an estimate in person for the Charlotte NC area we have available 5406848990 or 704 995 9538 call or text at anytime time from 5 am to 10 pm IN GOD WE TRUST GOD BLESS YOU ALL THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS WITH US WILBER A GONZALEZ OWNER

Offers by Wilbers Painting on Angi
Davids Carpet And Upholstery

Now servicing Virginia & Maryland! Hello. I'm David, Owner and Operator of Davids Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. I would like to state I have been Cleaning Carpet, Upholstery and Oriental rugs for approximately 20 years and I still love that feeling I get when I see a customer happy with my work. All work is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If for any reason you're dissatisfied; we will gladly come out and make it right! Please allow a two hour window on scheduled jobs. What a difference a Dave makes! License number 125664-2011. Award winning.

Offers by Davids Carpet And Upholstery on Angi
DNA Pro  Cleaning & Restoration

Professional Carpet & Floor Cleaning Excellence - Our mission is to provide you with a healthier home or business environment that you can walk on. Call our DNA team now for your Non-Toxic Carpet Cleaning, Rug Cleaning, Hardwood Floor Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning or Water Damage Restoration. You can rely on DNA Pro Cleaning & Restoration flexible scheduling, prompt service and state-of-the-art technologies that include state of the art truck mounted and portable units. We use Hot Water Extraction as our primary method because it is the most thorough cleaning process available as well as being the recommended process by major carpet manufacturers. However, we offer and specialize in different methods of cleaning depending on our clients preference or situation. Our technicians are certified through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (I.I.C.R.C.) and follow the standards and principles to assure the highest quality of service. Our team of knowledgeable, experienced and courteous technicians will provide optimal results in every cleaning service. The most important priority for us is to not only provide you with the best quality of service, but to hold eco-friendly values that will deliver a safe, non-toxic, and healthy environment that is safe for you, your family and your DNA. We guarantee satisfaction to all of our clients or we are not done!

Offers by DNA Pro  Cleaning & Restoration on Angi

06/10/2020

Madhuri T.

Very Professional. Before and After pictures are taken to show the difference.

Description of Work
Air Duct and Lint cleaning

06/09/2020

George H.

I live in a condo building with a rather long dryer vent duct. The person who arrived was professional and thorough.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent cleaning

06/03/2020

John P.

Job was performed very professionally and clean

Description of Work
A/C , heating , dryer duct vents cleaned

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

05/13/2020

Bruce L.

Very punctual, polite, and they explained everything thoroughly, Before he started. Cash is the cost of the service😉

Description of Work
Clean Duct work

01/09/2020

Philip D.

Very well. Arrived on time. Completed the cleaning. Cleaned up any messes. Well done.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Deborah A.

Service was completed in a timely and efficient manner. I'm very pleased with service.

Description of Work
air duct/dryer vent cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Lindsay D.

Everything looks great! Will definitely keep using them.

Description of Work
air duct/dryer vent cleaning

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Deborah W.

Honest and efficient. We bought a 100 year old home and did not know what to expect, especially after having ceilings replaced. They cleaned our vents and let us know it was in great shape. Thank you, honesty!

Description of Work
air duct/dryer vent cleaning

05/24/2019

Cindy A.

GREAT! We needed the work done ASAP because house is sold and closing mid-week next week. Many companies were booked solid, but this company moved mountains and came out the very next morning! We are very thankful! :)

Description of Work
Dryer Duct Cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

05/23/2019

Matt R.

Lowe’s was amazing! Showed up on time and worked extremely hard. Would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning, Chimney Sweep, Carpet Cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing