Progressive Cleaning Corp

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2009

Award winning. Progressive Cleaning Corp, wants to help you take care of all those little chores that would otherwise take up hours of your life. We offer residential and commercial construction maid services, and handle jobs of all types and sizes. Our maid services are the best you'll find anywhere in Alexandria, Virginia and are offered at wonderfully affordable rates. Our goal is to leave your home or business a spotless, tidy space in which you can enjoy all the extra time you're not cleaning. Call us today! You'll be glad to be free of the hassle of housekeeping and will be pleasantly surprised by our exceptional customer service. If you need additional information, please email us today at info@progressivecleaningcorp.com....

07/01/2020

I do not recommend this company. Quality of service and cleaning has declined significantly over the years. Poor cleaning and poor value for the money. I own rental properties and have hired and recommended this company to tenants looking for a move-out cleaning service. Based on the most recent job they performed at one of my rentals at the end of June 2020, I will no longer be hiring or recommen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move-out deep cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning,apartments

This review, does not belong to us. We do not know who this person is, it must be an error, intented to review a different provider.

02/14/2020

Good, the work was completed in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you for reviewing us, we greatly appreciate it as it helps our company grow :) we are so glad hear that you are always pleased with our services!Hope to continue serving you for many more years, We value your business, so much!

12/24/2018

The ladies who do our bi-weekly house cleaning are exceptional. They are quick, efficient and careful. The house always looks superb when they are done with their visit. We are also continually impressed for the little extras the ladies do during their visits. I can't think of a better value for the money than this cleaning team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire house cleaning

10/19/2018

Progressive was thorough, prompt and attentive to detail. Would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep Clean of Home

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you for reviewing us, we greatly appreciate it as it helps our company grow :) we are so glad hear that you were pleased with our services!Hope to continue serving you on recurring basis, We value your business, so much!

10/12/2018

These 3 women were amazing. I loved their spirit and positive attitude. I always want a happy home so this was important to us. They also did an amazing job and never complained or said they wouldn't do something. This was the only company that got great reviews on yelp and I can see why. They cleaned better than I have ever had and they were fair with the pricing. When they cleaned the kitchen th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

Residential Maid Services- Ideal for Move out/ Move in, Construction Clean up, One time or Recurring Services.

CARPET CLEANING/STEAMING/SHAMPOOING