Progressive Cleaning Corp

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2009

3713 Woodley Dr

Alexandria, VA 22309

Award winning. Progressive Cleaning Corp, wants to help you take care of all those little chores that would otherwise take up hours of your life. We offer residential and commercial construction maid services, and handle jobs of all types and sizes. Our maid services are the best you'll find anywhere in Alexandria, Virginia and are offered at wonderfully affordable rates. Our goal is to leave your home or business a spotless, tidy space in which you can enjoy all the extra time you're not cleaning. Call us today! You'll be glad to be free of the hassle of housekeeping and will be pleasantly surprised by our exceptional customer service. If you need additional information, please email us today at info@progressivecleaningcorp.com....

07/01/2020

Jennifer U.

I do not recommend this company. Quality of service and cleaning has declined significantly over the years. Poor cleaning and poor value for the money. I own rental properties and have hired and recommended this company to tenants looking for a move-out cleaning service. Based on the most recent job they performed at one of my rentals at the end of June 2020, I will no longer be hiring or recommending this company. They left behind filthy floors, full of grime and dirt along baseboards of the floor, kitchen floor was filthy particularly along the bottom of the refrigerator and under the cabinet overhang -- basically areas you don't "see" unless you bend down to inspect. This is not deep cleaning. I had to go over and wipe baseboards, clean floor vents (full of cobwebs, debris, dust, dirt), and wipe down surfaces such as walls, doors because there was still grime on it. Overall poor quality and poor value for the money. I'm now using other companies that are cheaper and have done a far better job.

Description of Work
Move-out deep cleaning

Category house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning, apartments

This review, does not belong to us. We do not know who this person is, it must be an error, intented to review a different provider.

02/14/2020

Marvin A.

Good, the work was completed in a timely manner.

Description of Work
N/A

Category house cleaning

Thank you for reviewing us, we greatly appreciate it as it helps our company grow :) we are so glad hear that you are always pleased with our services!Hope to continue serving you for many more years, We value your business, so much!

12/24/2018

Randy M.

The ladies who do our bi-weekly house cleaning are exceptional. They are quick, efficient and careful. The house always looks superb when they are done with their visit. We are also continually impressed for the little extras the ladies do during their visits. I can't think of a better value for the money than this cleaning team.

Description of Work
Entire house cleaning

10/19/2018

Katie K.

Progressive was thorough, prompt and attentive to detail. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Deep Clean of Home

10/12/2018

C G.

These 3 women were amazing. I loved their spirit and positive attitude. I always want a happy home so this was important to us. They also did an amazing job and never complained or said they wouldn't do something. This was the only company that got great reviews on yelp and I can see why. They cleaned better than I have ever had and they were fair with the pricing. When they cleaned the kitchen they automatically cleaned all of the appliances in there without being asked. They went beyond the normal wipe down and went the extra mile to make sure everything looked amazing. The only thing I wish could improve is; I would like to get a call if they are going to be late or have to cancel. It would help to have the company be proactive on this front. Other than that I would definitely recommend this company. The cleaners did a tremendous job. :)

Description of Work
House Cleaning

09/24/2018

Cynthia S.

The team from Progressive was very good and left our home looking clean and refreshed. They cleaned places I never get to in my usual cleaning routine. The team was very professional and friendly. They worked efficiently and had our 2500 sq ft home looking wonderful in about three hours. We've decided to book them for regular service.

Description of Work
1st time house cleaning

Category house cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for reviewing us, we greatly appreciate it as it helps our company grow :) we are so glad hear that you were pleased with our services!Hope to continue serving you on recurring basis, We value your business, so much!

09/08/2018

Clarice L.

The 3 ladies got right to it. They completed the job in the time they allotted and I was pleased.

Description of Work
deep cleaning

09/07/2018

Jordan H.

We were very happy with Progressive Cleaning Service. We tried other services, but they didn't do as good of a job. Progressive Cleaning Service is on time, easy to work with, and they seen happy to have our business. We have used them many times and canceled the other cleaning services.

Description of Work
House cleaning

08/16/2018

Katie S.

They did a great job - very thorough. They are great at working around typical clutter (ok...maybe we have more than most!)

Description of Work
Housecleaning

04/24/2018

Linda B.

I left my condo with no expectations. When I returned my condo was immaculate! Could not be happier. The maids did a thorough job cleaning and my windows shine. Thank you.

Description of Work
Clean my one-bedroom condo including windows.

Category house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

03/06/2018

AMELIA C.

They were very nice. They are the only people that I ever had in my area.

Description of Work
They come once every 2 weeks for housecleaning.

Category house cleaning

We are so happy to hear that our service met your expectations and appreciate your loyalty!

02/19/2018

Astrid M.

They are amazing ! We called for a one time cleaning and just might take them up for recurring as their prices are pretty reasonable. Our home smelled fresh and looked immaculate!! We also loved that they brought their own organic liquids. I learned about them through StoneMan as we had them come out to our home for a project as well. They are really professional & flexible. Update: had the girls clean our home & I can't say it enough , i love it. I enjoy coming home to Lemon clean smell I ask for . Still cannot find anything wrong couldn't be happier !

Description of Work
An apartment one time cleaning.

Category house cleaning

Dear Client, We are so happy to hear that our service met your needs.

01/15/2018

Julie V.

Great. Used for over 4 yrs. always responsive to needs.

Description of Work
Monthly house cleaning

Category house cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your review, We appreciate your business.

12/29/2017

Michele C.

The team of three very hard working and efficient women arrived exactly on time. They scrubbed every inch of the apartment including on top of the cabinets. The whole place looked and smelled clean. I give them my highest recommendation. We will use them in the future for sure.

Description of Work
Cleaning before moving into a new apartment

Category house cleaning, apartments

Hi, We loved to hear that our service was up to your standards.

12/23/2017

Jeanite H.

Here are the emails that were exchanged between me and Progressive and you can judge for yourself if you would like to use them. Be warned. And by they way they did not use their vacuum cleaner they used my dyson vacuum cleaner! Never received an apology from the scratched furniture either. The goal of great customer service was not met as evidenced by these emails. From: Sent: Monday, January 01, 2018 11:18 AM To: Progressive Cleaning Corp Subject: Re: SERVICE REMINDER Hello Evelyn! Happy New Year! I wanted to let you know that your ladies came and cleaned my house last Wednesday. The cleaning was ok, but there were a few things I was not happy about. 1) it seemed like they nicked my new bedroom furniture. I believe with the vacuum cleaner and did not let me know. I just received this furniture just a day before they came and it was perfect! 2) they duster got caught in the ceiling fan and they thought it was funny, it wasn’t funny to me because it the ceiling fan was damaged in anyway that would have been an issue. 3) I have Clorox toilet dispense wand cleaning system in all of my bathrooms. They clean the toilet with them and did not dispose of them, They left to on the wand to drip on the bathroom floors. That defeats the purpose of them being disposable and is not sanitary. 4) when they were done they left without allowing me to check their work. Every time I had a cleaning service to my home, they did a final walkthrough with me. And there was no follow up from progressive cleaning either! I probably will not use or recommend your service because of the above issues. Regards, Hello , Happy new year to you as well. Thank you for providing this information. It will help us greatly to improve our services and grow. It is saddening to hear that our staff are not performing to our standards. This will surely be addressed and dealt with appropriately. We apologize for having a bad experience with us and assure you if you decided to use us again it will be completely different. If you choose to use us again we are more than happy to provide 20% Off and will personally supervise the next teams’ work to assure quality service. We wish you the best in your endeavors this new year. Best regards, Evelyn Portillo To Progressive Cleaning Corp Today at 10:09 AM In addition, the vacuum cleaner was not put back, the bucket with cleaning supplies was left in the middle of the dining floor. Not acceptable at all. From Me: Is there anyway 20% can be taken off what I've already paid? I mean my brand new bed was damaged at the footboard. I don't want to commit to another cleaning to get a discount. Please let me know. Regards, On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 2:04 PM, Progressive Cleaning Corp wrote: Thank you for the picture, we spoke to the girls. They stated you were present in every room you asked them to clean as you were giving them a list. They meant no disrespect when laughing, their laughter was due to the jolt of fear when one of the girls almost fell – they apologize. If they used our vacuum in your home, the vacuum we provide has rubber surrounding to avoid any scratches- we have had some incidents and if our vacuum were to cause those scratches it would have been lower. As for the Clorox, unfortunately the girls did not know how to properly use them and have been made aware how to use them. Our goal is to provide great customer service and we would like to settle this. Our policies states we accept claims within 24 hours of the cleaning. If you are unhappy with areas cleaned (within 24 hours) we come back at no charge to redo the areas but we do not refund. Best regards, Evelyn Portillo To Progressive Cleaning Corp CC Today at 2:34 PM Your girls are lying. I was not present in every room while they were cleaning. And I was watching the girl cleaning the ceiling fan in the family room and she did not almost fall at all. They are lying. I'm so disappointed in your company and your workers. And scratching my new bed without letting me know is unacceptable. I've had other cleaning people vacuum my house and never had a problem with scratching my furniture. And by the way, I just paid $3500 for that bed and after day one your girls scratch it and didn't even let me know! Who pays for those repairs?? And If they did not know how to use the DISPOSABLE clorox toilet cleaner, which is hard to believe for professional cleaners, they should of asked me! And why would I allow anyone to come back to my house to clean when your ladies lied about what they did?? Absolutely NOT1!! Regards, I forgot to send the picture of my brand new bedroom furniture nicked by your cleaning service. I hadn’t even had the furniture for a full 24 hours. Regards, Sent from iPhone IMG_4885(a picture of my scratched new bed footboard was attached here) Progressive Cleaning Corp To Today at 2:04 PM Thank you for the picture, we spoke to the girls. They stated you were present in every room you asked them to clean as you were giving them a list. They meant no disrespect when laughing, their laughter was due to the jolt of fear when one of the girls almost fell – they apologize. If they used our vacuum in your home, the vacuum we provide has rubber surrounding to avoid any scratches- we have had some incidents and if our vacuum were to cause those scratches it would have been lower. As for the Clorox, unfortunately the girls did not know how to properly use them and have been made aware how to use them. Our goal is to provide great customer service and we would like to settle this. Our policies states we accept claims within 24 hours of the cleaning. If you are unhappy with areas cleaned (within 24 hours) we come back at no charge to redo the areas but we do not refund. Best regards, Evelyn Portillo

Description of Work
Cleaning my townhome

Category house cleaning

We apologize you did not have the best experience with us. As you are aware, we maintained communication via email in order to resolve any issues. We agreed upon a solution and have followed through. With further attempts to make sure everything was alright, we have heard no response.We strive to give the maximum service as a family owned business. We greatly appreciate the opportunity of letting us clean your home. Thank you, and we wish you a joyous, prosperous year

12/07/2017

Andrew T.

I was very pleased with the cleaning. The three ladies were pleasant, professional, thorough, and they did a wonderful job. I will certainly be using Progressive's services in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaning of a 2B/2B apartment.

Category house cleaning

Mr [Member Name Removed], We are so glad to hear that our service met your needs.

08/08/2017

trevor W.

great, fast, reliable with good communication. they cleaned some gunk we thought we'd have to live with. would hire again definitely.

Description of Work
move -in cleaning.

08/08/2017

trevor W.

cleaners did a great job, amazing what they did within the time they were there. will defintitely hire again

Description of Work
home cleaning

07/18/2017

Crystal W.

They did everything I asked, which I really liked. They missed a few spots, which I didn’t like. But they were eager to go back and redo it. As for price, it seemed to be comparable with everybody else. It was average. On quality, they did a great job. As for responsiveness, they were very fast. On punctuality, they were a little late. Actually, I did just call them today to have them come back.

Description of Work
We used them for housecleaning.

07/17/2017

Evelyn R.

I use the girls in my own home. They are trained to exceed expectations and provide the best possible service they can. Their attention to detail is unlike any others. I have my home cleaned by every team - they rotate and I don't mind as cleaning is always great. Reliable, trustworthy and responsible.

Description of Work
Deep House Cleaning and recurring services

07/10/2017

Jody M.

I have used Progressive Cleaning for more than 15 years. They are reliable and professional and consistently provide excellent service.

Description of Work
Bi-weekly house cleaning

07/05/2017

Melissa B.

Very efficient and reliable, strongly recommend.

Description of Work
Great quality and professional service.

Category house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

05/30/2017

Patricia B.

Well, they have been providing me with cleaning services for about 2 years.

Description of Work
Monthly housekeeping service

05/19/2017

Jennifer B.

Did a great job on initial cleaning and looking forward to more services. Price was very reasonable. Very easy to set up & prompt responses! Thank you!!

Description of Work
Initial house cleaning

05/11/2017

jill L.

The first time was a very thorough clean. Very professional, extremely clean. Fresher and cleaner than could have been expected. The second time, we continue to be impressed and amazed. The sofa cushions even got vacuumed. Seriously, no speck of dust remained.

Description of Work
We needed housekeeping in a serious way for our corporate apartment. It is used as a regular domicile as well as a crash pad.

Category house cleaning, apartments

VIRGINIA WINDOW CLEANERS INC

WE ARE A FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS OF 55 YEARS AND WE ARE SWAM CERTIFIED THROUGH THE COMMONWEALTH OF VA (SMALL, WOMAN OWNED AND MINORITY BUSINESS. WE ARE THE ONLY SMALL BUSINESS WINDOW CLEANING COMPANY OWNED 100% BY A WOMAN IN NORTHERN VA. TYPICALLY WOMEN HAVE A GREAT ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND IN THIS BUSINESS, WE PRIDE OURSELVES THAT OUR EMPLOYEES HAVE THAT SKILL AS WELL WHEN CLEANING THE WINDOWS IN YOUR HOME. WE WANT 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. WE DO NOT CHARGE FOR ON-SITE ESTIMATES, THOUGH WE DO GIVE THE MAJORITY OVER THE TELEPHONE WITH A WINDOW COUNT. UPON SCHEDULING, OUR EMPLOYEE WILL BEFORE BEGINNING THE WORK, COUNT UP YOUR WINDOWS,LOOKING AT THE CONDITION, SIZE VARIATIONS, GIVING A FIRM PRICE BEFORE THE WORK BEGINS. IF THE CHARGE IS NOT AGREEABLE, WE DO NOT CHARGE YOU FOR THE TRIP AND ASK YOU TO CHECK AROUND AND GIVE US A CALL BACK AT YOUR CONVENIENCE. IN TODAY'S EVER CHANGING ECONOMY, WE ARE PROUD TO SAY THAT WE ONCE WE GIVE YOU A PRICE, IT WILL REMAIN THE SAME FOR A MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS. TYPICALLY WE REPRICE EVERY 3-5 YEARS. PRICES CAN CHANGE PRIOR TO THE 3 YEARS IF THE CONDITIONS OF THE WINDOWS CHANGE, OR YOU ARE ADDING/DELETING WINDOWS. WE DO NOT OFFER YOU A LOW PRICE TO GET YOUR WORK, AND THEN INCREASE IT NEXT CLEANING. THE PRICE YOU GET THE FIRST TIME WILL REMAIN THE SAME FOR SUBSEQUENT CLEANINGS UP TO 3 YEARS. WE DO NOT HIRE SEASONAL OR PICK/UP HELP..THE MAJORITY OF OUR WINDOW CLEANERS HAVE BEEN WITH US FOR 10+ YEARS, WITH SOME EVEN 20 YEARS. WHEN WE DO NEW HIRE, THEY ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND INITIALLY WORK WITH A ANOTHER WINDOW CLEANER FOR 90 DAYS TO LEARN OUR PROCEDURES AND EXPECTATIONS FOR QUALITY OF WORK. WE HOPE YOU WILL GIVE US A CALL AND GIVE US AN OPPORTUNITY TO COME INTO YOUR HOME AND CLEAN YOUR WINDOWS FROM HONEST, HARD WORKING AND PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEES.

3D Cleaning Services Inc

With over 2 decades of of serving Maryland, DC, and Virginia alone, 3D Cleaning Services began as Douglas Cleaning Services. Born and raised in New Orleans, then off to New York and eventually the DC Metro Area, our founder created and customized his cleaning processes over several decades. Today 3D Cleaning Services uses the latest technology, techniques, and solutions to clean your residence, business, site, government office, or institution. We've expanded to become an affordable, full-service cleaning provider for the Washington, DC Metro Area, including: 1. Deep carpet cleaning that dries in just hours 2. 100% NINJA carpet cleaning technology 3. Affordable window cleaning services that can lower your energy bills 4. Deck, patio, wall, brick, wood, vinyl siding power washing As such, it's our personal responsibility to provide you with the very best service possible - and to get it right the first time. We're your faster, smarter, affordable and convenient option.

Grime Away

Grime Away cleaning service in is your trusted source for all your cleaning needs!We will do your cleaning without cleaning out your wallet! Truck mounted cleaning services!! Check out our website at www.grimeawaycu.com

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Residential Maid Services- Ideal for Move out/ Move in, Construction Clean up, One time or Recurring Services.

CARPET CLEANING/STEAMING/SHAMPOOING