Pion's Appliance Services

Founded 2018 • With Angi since April 2018

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

Located In

Alexandria, VA 22304

Pions Appliance Services Alexandria, VA, 22304 (571) 375-5950 We are Pions Appliance Services located in Springfield, VA.We are appliance repair company and provides appliance repair and appliance service. West Springfield VA; North Springfield VA; Kings Park West Springfield, VA; Franconia VA; Rose Hill VA Appliances Repair Service, Appliances Repair, Appliances Repair Company, Affordable Appliances Repair, Appliances Repair Technicians, Appliances Company, Appliances Technician, Home Appliances Service, Home Appliances Company, Professional Appliances Repair Major Appliance Repair, Major Appliances Repair Service, Major Appliances Repair Company, All Major Appliances Repair, Major Appliances Service....

appliance repair (44)small appliance repair (3)

08/24/2021

Mike C.

Very happy with service. Appointment set up was easy and quick. Evaluated appliance and could not fix but provided useful information on whether to repair/replace and even called back with info on another provider (official GE repair service) who might be able to provide a better estimate on repair costs.

Description of Work
Assess broken appliance

Work Completed On 08/03/2021

02/24/2021

Franklin B.

Told Scott the symptoms of what the washer was doing. He diagnosed the problem and ordered the needed parts. When the part came in, he set up the fix appointment and repaired the washer. It has been working flawlessly since. Great job!

Description of Work
Speed Queen Washer not functioning properly

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

01/02/2021

Dina G.

Great! Someone reached out within minutes of my online request on Angie's List. Had a hypothetical diagnosis and estimated cost of repair via text that night (7:30pm on a Friday night) and someone was able to come out the next morning. Prompt, courteous and efficient. Couldn't ask for more.

Description of Work
Oven repair; turned out to need a new igniter

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

09/29/2020

Brad M.

Excellent. Received a call minutes after requesting a quote on Angie's List. I had asked whether it was worth a service call to look at our stove when the manufacturer did not make the partially burned out surface element anymore. The advice was there is nothing you can do if the element cannot be found on the internet (which I suspected), and it saved me a service call. Appreciated the honesty, and will definitely consider them for future appliance issues!

Description of Work
Advice for partially burned out stove element

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

09/21/2020

Jennifer C.

My fridge stopped cooling, and I requested quotes from two companies. The first company I called, and they did not have availability until a week out, and just booked my appointment without asking any details beyond my fridge's brand or giving me an estimation. Pion's was the second company, and I appreciate that before offering his service, he first asked a number of questions about the fridge's condition, then told me it's not a fixable issue and not to waste my money on bringing someone in. When I mentioned a lot of big companies are out of the fridge I was hoping for replacement, he also gave me a recommendation of a local appliance store. Very helpful, and I appreciate him saving me the unneeded repair cost/time. Would reach out if I encounter any other repair needs.

Description of Work
Fridge repair

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

08/30/2020

Stephen H.

Fast response, knew the problem immediately after speaking on the phone and came over with parts the next business day. Great customer service and fast, no nonsense repair

Description of Work
Refrigerator ice maker and filter repair

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

06/19/2020

rick R.

I received a call within half an hour form submitting my quote request. We discussed the problem on the phone and they advised me that the repair will be costly and it is best to buy a new dishwasher. I appreciated the advice and saving me the cost of in house visit.

Description of Work
no work was done

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

05/30/2020

David K.

Punctual, professional quick, clean, well-oganized. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Description of Work
Replace water filter mount in refrigerator

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

05/20/2020

Catherine L.

Very well! The company immediately answered my request for a quote and was at my house in two days on my request (they would have come a day earlier). The work was performed as quick as possible with all the parts available at the time of the service. The tech wore protective mask and gloves given the current circumstances of the pandemic. The price of the service was reasonable in my opinion.

Description of Work
Replace my ice maker

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

05/12/2020

Clarence B.

I have lived in Arlington for 40 years and never have had such great service from anyone. Every aspect of the performance was clear, accurate, helpful, and professional at all times. I will use Pion whenever I need and consult him on any new appliances I buy in the future. Thanks Scott for such a great job.

Description of Work
Repair ice and water flow in a LG Refgerator.

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

Appliances Repair Service on large and smaller items. On appliances worth no less than $200.00

At this time, we no longer allow installations