Maid to Clean

Founded 1996 • With Angi since September 2006

3637 Russell Rd.

Alexandria, VA 22305

Since 1996 we have been providing trustworthy, reliable and detailed cleaning services to Arlington and Alexandria VA. We are locally owned and fully licensed and insured. We provide sustainable wages and great benefits to our dedicated and hardworking staff. We have staff with over 15 years of loyal service who have become like family to many of our clients.Whether your cleaning needs are residential or commercial, we offer flexible service options including amazing spring cleanings, weekly service, move-in/move-out, one-time, and as-needed service, for-sale cleaning, and construction clean up. We use eco-friendly products and equipment in order to provide you with a green cleaning that you can feel good about. We work great with pets and most importantly, we love what we do!...

07/26/2018

Carol S.

Wonderfully professional, competent, responsible and thorough cleaning team! I've not had a single complaint or issue since signing on with this service over a year ago. They are exceptionally reliable, and cheerfully work around us as we work from our home. Their crews are always neatly dressed in uniform, and bring all their own equipment and green cleaning solutions. The price is extremely reasonable given the quality, promptness and continuing great service provided.

Description of Work
General monthly housecleaning for the past year

06/25/2018

Dana C.

Having tried several agencies I was delighted by the reliability of Maid to Clean. The team was professional, friendly and efficient and always showed up when they said they would. They were my cleaners for several years but I'm moving out of the area. I did need to give them some specific direction and reminders on occasion, but the manager was always very responsive. The team was 3-4 ladies and usually the same team. They'd take 1.5-2 hours every two weeks to clean my 800 sf 1.5 bath apartment.

Description of Work
biweekly cleaning for 1-bedroom apartment

03/24/2018

Bill D.

After having MTC service our home for over 10 years, it was time to part ways. I had the same team for many years (which I loved!) but things changed along with staff & service. The last team leader was anything but professional. Leading up to the last six months of their service, I noticed my floors were not being mopped. I brought it to her attention several times. The last time was June 11 when I showed her the kitchen floor had not been cleaned. She was indifferent to my complaint as I was actually cleaning my floor & showing her. The final straw was what I saw on my my security camera once she walked outside, throwing a fit, waving her hands and hollering to her other teammates on the street.

Description of Work
Biweekly cleaning

03/06/2018

JANET H.

Great cleaning service, very responsive and I am very Happy with them. Nice group of ladies and very conscientious.

Description of Work
Basic Housecleaning.

02/26/2018

Bill D.

MTC has been cleaning our home for over 10 years. Overall we are very happy with service, the only drawback, sometimes there is the a language barrier. We request the same group each time so that helps.

Description of Work
Biweekly cleaning

02/13/2018

MARCIA K.

Maid To Clean has been cleaning my home for many many years and have done a wonderful job! They are a A+ company and I recommend them to get your home in tip top shape. They are very professional and have been nothing but responsive to any requests I have made over the years! Thanks to Maid To Clean

Description of Work
Monthly House Cleaning

12/23/2017

Sue M.

The team came and did an amazing job. My home was cleaner than it has ever been. They worked faster than the estimated that I was given.

Description of Work
initial deep clean

Category house cleaning

Thank you for your compliment. We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to servicing your home. Have a wonderful New Year.

09/25/2017

Jill M.

Great! They have been working for me for 3 months. The house sparkles when they leave.

Description of Work
Bi-weekly house cleaning.

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,floor cleaning

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate it and will continue to provide a high quality cleaning for you. Melissa

09/11/2017

Asha M.

The price is pretty good. They are very responsive. Yes, I would use them again. It's pretty good. They are very professional and they are on time. They do what they say what they are going to do. They could improve on their quality. Sometimes things are not cleaned like they are supposed to be. She is a very nice lady.

Description of Work
House cleaning.

09/04/2017

Dennis H.

All good! Very courteous staff and a job well done.

Description of Work
Move in cleaning of house.

Category house cleaning

Thanks for your review! We appreciate your feedback.

Handy House Cleaning

A & G Cleaning Services, LLC

We are a family owned and operated business. A and G Cleaning Services was started in 1998 and has been serving the DC Metro Area ever since. A and G Cleaning Services was established by Albert and Gladys Iglesias and to this day both are an integral part of A and G. They continue to operate the day to day operations of the business. As A and G begin to expand, both children, Jorge and Erika, came on board full time and have been an integral part of the A and G Cleaning Services. Since our humble beginnings, we have been dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality of service. Our 110% is put into the cleaning of each home. All of our crew members are trained the A and G way. Always paying attention to detail and insuring the utmost care is always given to each home. If you ever feel that we did not exceed your expectations, please let us know and we will make it right. All of our work is backed by our 100% guarantee. We will not be satisfied until you are.

Offers by A & G Cleaning Services, LLC on Angi
    Neat Freaks LLC

With over 10 years of professional housecleaning experience, we are here to clean and brighten your home. "Our reputation is spotless". There is a fee of $50.00 for a quote - If it’s in person. If you book service through me it will go towards your bill. If you do not book with me the $50.00 is non refundable!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

We offer flexible cleaning service options for homes and businesses including recurring service, move-in/move-out, one-time, as needed, for-sale and construction clean up. We clean all kitchen surfaces, empty trash, vacuum carpets and furniture, mop floors, spot-clean walls, clean interior glass doors and mirrors, scrub and sanitize bathrooms, change bed linens, dust furniture and decorative items, wash window ledges, and clean light fixtures, ceiling fans and blinds.

Dishwashing, laundry and ironing services are not available at this time.