Four Sales LTD

Founded 1972 • With Angi since December 2012

Real Estate Auctions
Furniture - Sales
Antiques

Four Sales Ltd is the largest professional estate sales and personal property sales firm in the Mid-Atlantic. In business since 1972, the company presents an average of 150 client events per year. We pride ourselves on being the most innovative estate sales company in the Washington metropolitan area. Our track record of excellence is backed by more than 3,000 satisfied clients. Four Sales works hard to present estate and moving sales with energy, integrity and intelligence. Our staff understands that the liquidation of a lifetime of possessions – be it one’s own or a loved one’s – can be an ordeal. Four Sales brings not only years of experience, but compassion to this type of life transition. We are equally committed to creating a pleasant shopping environment for customers to select the perfect gift for a loved one, expand their collections of favorite items or decorate their homes with unique pieces. Additional DBA - Inventory Inspector LLC....

Johnson's Piano Moving

We have been in business since 1978. We are a member of the Better Budiness Bureau. We accept cash, Visa, MC, Discover with personal check preferred. DBA- Jopimo, Inc

Two Marines Moving

Our team at Two Marines Moving knows a thing or two about service. We've served our country and now we serve our community. It would be our pleasure to serve you! When you hire our staff of motivated movers you can expect punctuality, professionalism, and proficiency. We take pride in our selective hiring process, extensive training program, and maintaining the highest standards in our industry. If you're looking for a first-class moving experience, you've come to the right place. That's why 40,000+ clients have trusted our team to take care of them and their most valuable (and heaviest) possessions. Whether it's a simple local moving operation or complex long distance move involving our Valet Storage services, you're in good hands with Two Marines Moving. Contact one of our moving consultants today to learn more about our award-winning moving services and to find out how our team can best serve you! Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!

Great Job Moving and Storage

Great Job Moving and Storage is family owned and operated business. The company was founded in 2010 in Virginia. It's often said that moving is one of the most stressful things you will ever do. It probably is when you consider it involves your home, your family, your work and your money all at the same time. At Great Job Moving and Storage we aim to help shoulder some of the stress by taking responsibility for collecting and delivering your belongings to your new home on time and in one piece. We know that the success of our moving company depends on the satisfaction of our customers. Our goal is to make you feel you hired some of the best movers in DC metro area. We are dedicated to providing our customers with professional and hassle free moves at prices that are fair and competitive. Confident in our moving crews and the movers' abilities, our licensed and fully insured moving company includes basic liability insurance in our moving rates. You can also reach us at info@gjmoving.com

07/28/2021

Went according to plan, with a delightful group of workers. The eventual auction of some of our items yielded more than we had anticipated, so we were very pleased.

Description of Work
Four Sales coordinated removal of items for auction, removal and disposal of piano, and items for donation. Also went through entire house and removed all trash and other discarded items.

Category furniture sales,antiques,piano moving

Thank you for your business and your kind review!

05/04/2021

Four Sales accepted the items and quickly paid me a more-than-fair price with a lower commission that I actually expected -- and made the liquidation process for me easy during this difficult time of my life. Thank you so much, Four Sales!

Description of Work
Upon the passing of my husband, who was an avid collector of silver items, I decided to sell the solid-silver tea service that we had enjoyed several years ago before our living situation changed.

Category jewelry appraisal,antiques

Thank you for your business!

11/07/2020

Expensive, but the work was excellent. Process went well.

Description of Work
Auto Appraisal

Category

We are so glad that we could be of assistance to you by providing a detailed, documented, and USPAP compliant appraisal report that also included the required IRS forms to document your generous donation to a local organization. Our services are offered at an hourly rate that is in-[Member Information Removed] with, and even slightly below, other similar professional tangible personal property app...

10/20/2020

I spoke with Daniel at Four Sales in Alexandria, VA. Because I had so few items to sell, he told me that it would not be profitable for me to have them sell them. Then he generously gave me ballpark estimates for value of my antique furniture and suggested where I could try to sell them. Thank you Daniel!!

Description of Work
Downsizing. Need to sell antiques.

Category antiques

Happy to be of assistance!

08/11/2020

Daniel Sanders came highly recommended to me as I had to oversee the disposal of the contents of a home for an estate for which I am co-executor. He was easy to get in touch with, gave me great advice for what should be done, and followed through on everything he promised quickly, thoroughly and efficiently. The crews that handled both removing items that could be donated to charity, and emptying ...

Description of Work
Clean-out of inherited house

Category furniture sales

Thanks for letting us know that we did a good job. So glad we could help make the process easier for you! Be sure to tell your friends about our services.

Personal property liquidation in the form of on-premises estate sales, live auctions, consignment sales, auction brokerage, appraisals and home inventories.

buy-outs or direct purchases of personal property.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express