Antonio Landscaping LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2014

6316 S Kings Hwy

Alexander, VA 22306

We are a small family business we have a great prices discounts and more. We will love to take care of you....

10/14/2015

James S.

Description of Work
date of service: May 10, 2015 cost of service: $2,000.00

Category mulch

05/06/2014

jesus H.

everything is just perfect. they have a excellent customer service. great price. they were on time Antonio and carlos are great people they change my life. my house look great.

Description of Work
power washer. trimming. mulching, also they clean up my yard and cut it.

Category landscaping, mulch, pressure washing

05/06/2014

jesus H.

this people are amazing I cant say anything bad about them. they came at the right time, when jacky answer the phone she was really nice carlos and Antonio work really hard. IM so happy with my yard my house looks excellent they change my life. they give me a senior discount .

Description of Work
they clean up my yard, mulch all my tree beds, trimming my bushes , also they did a power washer excellent job.

Category mulch, pressure washing, hardscaping

Premium Drainage & Erosion Solutions

If you're looking for honesty and quality workmanship, you've come to the right place. Our specialty is drainage and landscaping, but whether a property needs storm drains, french drains, sump pumps, grading, leveling, excavation, patios, creative guttering for water removal or landscaping, we do all of the above with guaranteed results! Get in touch today for a consultation, and help us help you come up with the perfect drainage solution for your home or business!

Metro Drainage Pros LLP

Metro Drainage Pros is a licensed & insured company that specializes in exterior storm water management and drainage issues. At Metro Drainage Pro's, LLP, we offer a team of highly trained professionals who all have a vast amount of experience in storm water management. We are a fully licensed and insured company, and we strive to bring our customers the best possible solutions, tailored to fit their needs. There is no job that is too big or complicated, and with over 30 years of extensive experience, our professional trained employees are fully capable of handling the most demanding of projects. So don't let your drainage get you any longer. Let the Metro Drainage Pro's, LLP team identify the source of the problem so we can provide you with long lasting results.

Yard Enhancement Services LLC

Locally owned and operated full-service landscaping company

Tree trimming, pruning, planting, mulching, grading, lawn seeding, soding, leaf clean-up, thrash removal, replacements, patios & power washing.