Xtreme Air Services

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2011

We offer fast, reliable air conditioning repair and replacement in Dallas, TX. We are also licensed plumbing and electrical experts. At Xtreme Air Services, we believe in doing right by our customers. That’s why all of our work comes backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We also don’t charge extra for service on nights or weekends. Work with a team that is dedicated to treating you like family. Xtreme Air Services is the leader in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical service in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Call Today, Service Today!

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

HVAC Companies (129)drain cleaning (1)fence company (1)electrician (1)grill repair (1)
Tony V.
06/28/2022
I contacted Xtreme Air Services out of Sunnyvale,Texas on 6/27/22 set a free estimate for 6/28/22, explained that I was purchasing a Mr Kool ductless split system 24,000 btu for 1400.00 and that Lowes referred me to Xtreme Air. Aaron Castellanos was on time very nice technician. He gave me an estimate for install only of $5600.00 !! I told Aaron there must be a mistake so I immediately called the office and spoke to a service manager named Jake. He confirmed that would be the cost to install only. I asked why Xtreme Air would charge any consumer over three times the amount of the product being installed. Jake said that's what it would cost and that it was not a mistake! Told him no consumer would accept paying over 3 times the amount of any product. He dismissed me with your free to shop around and I terminated the call. Consumer beware of this company Xtreme Air Services over charging all consumers. Just totally an unacceptable quote and would not likely to refer them to anyone. Tony V.
Description of Work
Quote on install for a Mr Kool through Lowes on a 24,000 btu split ductless Air conditioner unit
electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac
Jamie R.
11/25/2020
I asked them to come out to move a drain. They charged us a service fee even though they wouldn't be able to perform the service without the house plumbing plans. Why they did not tell me this information before coming out I have no idea. I canceled my travel plans for today and it proved to be a waste of time and money
Description of Work
drain moved and 6 bathroom faucets, toilets and trim kits installed.
fencing, remodeling
Ryan M.
11/21/2020
Great company. Honest and priced fairly. They had my AC Unit replaced the same day!!! The crew was friendly, efficient and explained everything clearly.
Description of Work
HVAC Installation
Julius W.
09/06/2020
Called all around looking for anyone that was working this weekend. Angie answered the phone in dispatch and said that she would have a tech reach out. About 5 to 10 minutes later jospeh called on his personal time. He was professional and was able to facetime was able to walk me through fixing the problem problem within 25 minutes the ac was up and going no problem.. Eddie Ray you have an awesome team and i will be letting all of my friends and family know about you guys..
Description of Work
Ac repair services
Michael J.
07/26/2020
Initial installation appeared great. I will say the people working to install were very nice. However, where I had a licensed electrician install power and cut off in conduit for the outdoor compressor, the installers moved the conduit and left a section of wires hanging out of the eave. The system was installed in early fall, when winter came a room that had always been comfortable was cold, later in summer it is hot, tends to be at least ten degrees variance from rest of house. The really big issues started later, within six to eight months. First, they replaced a large part, not all, of the ducts. The plenum boxes started coming apart and allowing conditioned air into the attic. When summer arrived I found that two vents now grow moldy, drip water, or **** moisture onto the ceiling. Never had this before with my old system. I have had these people out multiple times and it never gets better. The floor is always wet under one vent, the other drips down the wall and stains the ceiling. You can smell attic air coming into the system. Take a look at the pictures. Finally, I purchased a service contract with these people. When they came out to perform service I would here how they were not able to replace the filter because they didn’t bring one of the size required. You would think when you have spent well over fifteen thousand dollars, and purchased a service contract that their data would tell them what to bring as an air filter for the service appointment. Bottom line, I am now talking with other HVAC people to rework the ducts and fix all the issues this company left me with. To have this many issues starting within three months of installation and now two and a half years later the problems are worse to the point of giving up on these people. Nice people when you talk to them, bad product - I would highly recommend looking elsewhere.

Review for Xtreme Air Services - 308 US 80 Frontage Rd, Sunnyvale, TX - 38748729Review for Xtreme Air Services - 308 US 80 Frontage Rd, Sunnyvale, TX - 38748729
Description of Work
New HVAC system installed
$15,000
JOELLA J.
04/22/2020
Great work and great staff. Highly reccomend!
Description of Work
Installed a complete AC system.
Kerry C.
11/04/2019
Quickly assessed the matter and found the issue/solution! Didn’t charge me for any extra or unnecessary actions or service items beyond what was needed! Extremely professional!
Description of Work
HVAC system on lock down
Karen E.
09/27/2018
Went well. Serviceman was knowledgeable about what repair needed to be done.
Description of Work
Minor AC repair
$125
Tom F.
07/05/2018
Very well, Punctual, Professional and Knowledgeable. Got what I needed from them In the way of an estimate while they inspected my systems. Will most probably use them in the future.
Description of Work
Had them come to give me an estimate on an A/C system replacement
Hire Again?

Thank you for this awesome review!
Shivna V.
07/03/2018
I've had these folks come to my house three times now. The third time, they told me they needed to order and fix a part in my A/C. This was about 1.5 weeks ago. Since then, I've spent multiple times on hold with them trying to schedule an appointment. At one point, they went ahead and scheduled me without even asking if that day worked. The email said "call to find out time." So I did. They said between 8-10 a.m the following day. I took off from work, stayed home, and at 8:30 they called to let me know the person wouldn't be there till noon. I went back to my office, and called at 12:30 for an update. Tangela, the scheduler, then told me she would call them and see when they're coming. Thirty minutes later - nothing. I called back, and they said Tangela had gone to lunch. How nice that she should get to go to lunch while I am sitting at my desk trying to make up hours for when I'll need to leave. The dispatch lady told me to "stop getting frustrated at the right person," at which point I told her I'd like to cancel all of my service agreements with them. Let's see if anyone actually calls me back. In the meantime, I'd suggest avoiding this company like the plague. Their installers and workers are amazing and so helpful, but their dispatch and scheduling is an absolute joke. You're better off going with Willard or AdVent. Both are reliable and actually show up when they said they're going to.
Description of Work
A/C Repair
$1,200
Brenda T.
06/16/2018
Josh came out promptly,diagnosed problem and repaired. The replaced capacitor cost $30.00. We were charged $319.00. Seems exorbitant for 30 minutes time. Angie’s List indicated they give 10% senior discount. We requested a detailed invoice We only received a text saying we were charged $319.00. That is not DETAILED. We’re we given the discount? Who knows...... not us
Description of Work
Ac capacitor replaced quickly
$319
Kevin N.
12/01/2017
Excellent. The technician, Sam, is extremely knowledge and friendly. He took time to answer all my questions about our systems. I am impressed with his detail oriented work style. I'm glad that I pick this company for my AC service.
Description of Work
Fall checkup for the 2 units.

Kevin N.
11/30/2017
The process took 4 1/2 days to complete with a 2 men crew. Originally, the sale representative promised the job would take 1-2 days with a 4 men crew. We had water leak on the ceiling when they took out the old downstairs unit, and after the new unit is installed (clogged drain pipe). They did come out later to clear the drain pipe and fixed the wet area on the ceiling. Overall, the installation doesn't go well. They made several mistakes but they did fix them and the crew was nice.

Review for Xtreme Air Services - 308 US 80 Frontage Rd, Sunnyvale, TX - 36627180Review for Xtreme Air Services - 308 US 80 Frontage Rd, Sunnyvale, TX - 36627180
Description of Work
Replace 2 heating & AC units.
$12,000
William & Suzanne W.
11/27/2017
It went good with the exception that he only had an expensive thermostat on his truck. However he discounted it some which made the total cost more reasonable.
Description of Work
The thermostat had to be replaced.
$335

Mike J.
11/04/2017
What a great group of professional people. Starting with Lindel, who came out listened to my concerns and desires for a new system; he then made logical recommendations and gave clear explanations. The day of installation Roland, Mathew, Justin, Brendon and Pedro were here to do what it took to install the new system. They were professional, personable and made sure the work was well installed. When they left, everything was clean and as if they had not been in the house. Except for the great new AC system and the promised quiet comfort. I will recommend these guys any day. Amazing great job!
Description of Work
Completely new Heating and Airconditioning System

Jesse B.
10/16/2017
Awesome. The tech was thorough , checked everything, measured temp outputs upstairs and outside and explained everything he was doing. Their regular hours go until 11PM so we had no surcharge for an emergency call. He was very helpful and easy to talk to. When we get a new system in the next year we will be calling Xtreme.
Description of Work
A/C went out in the evening. Made a call and they were here in less than 2 hours. We had a bad capacitor.
$300

Joel G.
07/24/2017
It went very well. I was pleased with the service they provided, the scheduling, the cost, comparatively speaking, and their follow-up.
Description of Work
They replaced an air conditioning unit.
$7,100

Alex A.
07/13/2017
He came was very nice but I was not present at the beginning of inspection but my wife was. When I arrived he had already did the repair then told me it was a minor clog. That I could have handled myself. But now instead of 30 it would be 155. I could have don't it myself and save 120
Description of Work
AC was not cooling mall the way. They said it was $30 diagnostic. And they would tell me the issue.
$155

Hello, we are sorry to hear that you were not happy with the price. All of our fees are flat rate and that is what we charge for a drain line clog. Hopefully in the future we can accommodate you better.
Sharon L.
06/19/2017
I had to call multiple times to even book an appointment (after they took my information and said they would call me back but didn't - two different times). I called a third time and they stood me up on an appointment and when I called that day...they said they would call me back but didnt.
Description of Work
I had called for insulation work and HVAC work and after three calls and a missed appointment I was really bummed because I thought they would be an A type of service. Very disappointing but I did find a different company who did come out and I will be giving them a rating after they preform the service this week!
heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hello, We responded on Yelp as well when we saw you reviewed us on Yelp and did try to call you again last week regarding the situation. We are more than willing to rectify the situation, but we cannot do so if you do not answer our calls. As I replied on Yelp, we spoke with Lindel, your estimator, about the situation and he told us that after he spoke to you he realized it would be more beneficial to have a technician who can work on your HVAC and leave you a quote on insulation instead of himself who would have only been able to leave you a quote on insulation. He thought that he explained this to you, which clearly there was a communication issue or we would not be at this point, and that is why he told you he would call you back after he spoke to the office. When he attempted to call you back he could not get a hold of you. This is why he did not come to the appointment. He knew we needed to reschedule you with a technician and we could not get a hold of you to reschedule this appointment. I am very sorry for the communication problem that happened and all we can do is apologize and see if we can fix it. Unfortunately, everyone makes mistakes and had he known you wanted to keep that appointment with him despite him not being able to work on the HVAC equipment itself he would have gone. The decision was a bad one and that is all we can say on our part other than sorry. We hope you have a good day, Xtreme Air Services
Venetia O.
04/17/2017
Very well, on time, cleaned up after
Description of Work
Complete replacement of old system

John W.
03/27/2017
I hired a different company. Pricing was a major factor.
Description of Work
Furnace and A/C replacement
$4,700

Hello, I am happy to see that it was an overall "A" however I am sorry that we were not able to accommodate you. We hope that in the future we can better satisfy you and meet the needs of your home! Have a great day, Xtreme Air Services
Michael S.
01/04/2017
The technician was very professional and explained everything to my satisfaction, It turned out that all I needed was for the heat sensor to be reset. He made a detailed list of other potential issue to watch out for.
Description of Work
Heater would not ignite
$29
Mark D.
12/08/2016
after him reviewing and checking it out, he was able to identify some issues and advised to have us replace rather than repair. He was very respectful and willing to help by providing different options. due to the amount, we had to go an alternate route. had to pay a service call.
Description of Work
initially needed to have the furnace cleaned/maintained.
$30
Hire Again?

Thank you for the review! I am sorry to see that we could not accommodate the price range you were looking for. We do have flat rate pricing making sure that we do not charge for after hours and no matter how long the job takes, we get it done. I will say that we are not the cheapest or the most most expensive, but somewhere in the middle. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to do business with you and hopefully in the future we can help you out.
rob N.
12/02/2016
After a bit of a timing/address mixup (due to Angies List not forwarding a deals purchase to the provider), things went well. Provider arrived on time, thoroughly evaluated the situation, and made recommendations about what could be done. That was why I had the provider over to the house. So, I was happy.
Description of Work
Provider evaluated the health of a non functional heat pump system and made recommendations about what to do next.
$40

Carol G.
11/23/2016
I've had a good experience. They're an A+. They're excellent.
Description of Work
I use Xtreme Air. They serviced the unit in the spring.

Phone

M36719
Texas
Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners
04/30/2023

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment