Green & White Automotive

Founded 1977 • With Angi since November 2006

1020 Spring Cypress Rd

Spring, TX 77373

Green & White Automotive has been in business since 1977. We are a complete auto repair and maintenance shop. We are a AAA approved auto repair facility and a long time member in good standing with the better business bureau. Our technicians are ASE certified and our service writers are very knowledgeable and courteous. We've been right here in your neighborhood taking good care of our customers and their vehicles for over 30 years. Come visit us and experience the difference. Award winning. Additional DBA - Spring Cypress Car Care. Additional email - service@greenandwhiteauto.com....

07/16/2017

Lori S.

Consistently good service. You won't pay for work that you don't need. I had my brakes inspected, among other things, and was told I had plenty of wear still remaining. You know if I went to a brake shop I'd have a all new brakes. Very highly recommend Green and White Automotive.

Description of Work
auto repairs

Category auto repair

Thank you for your review and recommendation! Sometimes the news about your car is good, and sometimes it's not. Whatever it is, we'll always be honest!

01/04/2017

Kevin W.

I give them an A. I wouldn't have gone back.

Description of Work
We use them for the oil change and annual inspection for the vehicles.

Category auto repair,car inspections

01/04/2017

Kevin W.

We've been using them for about four years. They are very trustworthy and reasonable.

Description of Work
They replaced spark plugs and a valve cover. Also did a general tune up and inspection.

Category auto repair,car inspections

11/21/2016

Shelby or Juanita C.

A/C works great. I am very pleased with the service and price.

Description of Work
A/C repair.

03/30/2015

Jane M.

He is reliable and pleasant. He will go back again and again.

Description of Work
My husband took his Ford truck in for work.

01/29/2015

DAN C.

They are very good. Their prices are fantastic. They are marvelous. They are very friendly. They couldn't possibly be better.

Description of Work
They worked on the door locks and windows on 2007 Lincoln Continental and a 1997 Oldsmobile. They also did major engine repair.

12/23/2014

Becky C.

Went really well. Could have easily oversold me on shocks but didn't even try. My new favorite place to have car worked on.

Description of Work
Alignment

Category auto repair,car tires

03/21/2014

Eric B.

I have found my local mechanic! Very upfront on pricing and what needs to be done. I have taken both my vehicles here and found that they do great work and at reasonable prices. I recently brought my Tacoma in to be looked at. I have had persistent squealing noise at highway speeds. I had the U-joint recently done by another shop in San Antonio. Having the noise come again, I was worried that it would be my carrier bearing. To replace the carrier bearing would be aroun $800-$1000 repair. Have had this issue on my truck for the past two years that even the Alamo Toyota dealership couldn't fix. Terry had them look my truck and determined my carrier barrier was still good and my last repair on the u-joint was good. All I needed as my tires balanced. I liked the fact that they didn't go for the carrier bearing repair and took a more appropriate approach to fixing this. I have my mechanic here in Spring now and don't have the noise in my truck!

Description of Work
Did my state inspection and rotate/balance my tires.

Category auto repair,car tires

Thanks for taking the time to share your review! If you should have any further issues with the noise, please let us know! Sincerely Kent Morris Owner

02/24/2014

Kathleen M.

The work was done promptly and fairly priced.

Description of Work
Green and White tested and replaced a failing battery.

Thnaks for your review! Kent Morris Owner

02/17/2014

Kathleen M.

While I waited, all work was completed satisfactorily and at a competitive price.

Description of Work
Green and White tested my battery which I felt was failing and found that to be true.

A-PLUS TRANSMISSION SPEC

We can take care of all of your Auto Transmission needs.

Popular A/C &  Heating

At Popular A/C & Heating we believe that not all air conditioning and Heating contractors are the same. We meet the needs of our customers and take pride in quality service at affordable prices. Popular A/C & Heating provides high quality air conditioning and heating systems sales, installation and repair on all makes and models of central air and heating systems. We install new heating, air conditioning and duct work for both residential and commercial applications. We also have the latest duct cleaning technology.

Offers by Popular A/C &  Heating on Angi
    Milton Frank Plumbing & Cooling

If you are in need of an experienced and knowledgeable North Houston plumber, air conditioning and heating technician you can count on the professionals at Milton Frank Plumbing and Cooling to provide you with the expert services that you need. Our experts have vast knowledge of their craft, and we are fully prepared to take care of any and all of your needs. No matter how small or large the job may be, you can trust our professionals to get the job done right the first time. Over the years, we have become the area’s trusted source for professionalism. All of our plumbers are highly trained, very courteous, and they are completely committed to providing our customers with only the most quality services. Don’t rely upon do-it-yourself techniques. Let our fully licensed, bonded and insured plumbers do the job right the first time! Service area covered; Servicing Northwest Houston, including Spring, Champions, The Woodlands, Conroe, Shenandoah, Tomball, and Cypress!

Auto Service
    Auto Tires
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Towing
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available

Tune-up, oil change, fuel injection, electrical systems, air conditioning, brakes, suspension, gasoline, diesel, wheel and front end alignment, tire balance, transmissions, engine replacement, emission and cooling systems, fleet, BG products, radiators, exhaust, diagnostics, power windows & locks.

Paint jobs & body work.