AUTUMN AIR

Founded 1986 • With Angi since November 2004

18812 Tomato St

Spring, TX 77379

Autumn Air is a full service residential and commercial air conditioning and heating contractor. We service and repair all makes and models including Heat pumps, air conditioners, gas furnaces, zoning systems, multi-speed and variable speed systems. We provide free estimates for systems to be replaced. We replace ad fix duct systems. Autumn Air is proud to be a Trane Comfort Specialist Dealer....

05/31/2019

Gregory F.

Very well. Ronnie Rains did an excellent and thorough job with the job estimate and negotiations. He stayed reachable the whole time and showed up during installation too. Miguel and his 3 man team did a fine job with installation, inside and outside (and was well tipped). Patsy the dispatcher did a great job keeping me well informed of all job steps and tech visits in timely manner. Not sure if everyone does it but AUTUMN AIR (AA) conducts a post - job full inspection by an separate technician to ensure proper installation. Eddie did a good job. Nice touch by AA and / or TRANE. Overall price was fair. Would use AA again. I'm also a loyal TRANE customer.

Description of Work
Installation of a new TRANE 3.5 ton AC and Heater unit for the upper level of my home

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mr. [Member Name Removed], It is very nice to hear from you and to get a review means the world. Thank you for the review and your business. It is a pleasure to work for you and we look forward to many years of service with you. Eddie

09/22/2017

Samuel H.

I was referred to them by my parents.

Description of Work
Air conditioning tune up.

08/30/2017

Nancy W.

Great. They replaced the air conditioner, furnace, duct work and thermostat in one part of our home. They brought enough men to complete the job quickly. Another one of their people came out several days later to check the job and answer questions. He also came out a second time when I had more questions about the thermostat.

Description of Work
replace one of our air conditioners

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the kind words. i am always pleased to hear we are doing it right.

05/31/2017

WILLIAM K.

They were good. They can do, like, a yearly contract. They are on time, do their work quickly and are very clear in giving a good report. I use them twice a year.

Description of Work
For heating and air conditioning I use Autumn Air. They were last here for a check up.

09/12/2016

Cynthia B.

I've used them ever since I had my house. I think they might be a little pricey but I just like going to somebody I know I can trust.

Description of Work
I used Autumn Air for heating & A/C. They put in a new thermostat.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write about your experience with us. We strive to keep prices low but as with everything today prices keep going up. We evaluate and try a lot to find ways to keep the cost of business low, however we will never sacrifice quality for low prices. In the end the consumer will suffer from that. Thank you for the trust you put in our company. It is so good to here someone say they trust us. That means the world to us.

03/29/2015

Kelly O.

The first trip out to check my AC didn't even require a trip into my attic to look at my units - they didn't even clean the debris out of the compressor units outside the home. A total waste of money. I called them and they stated they would call me back to schedule an additional visit during which a proper inspection would be performed. No call was ever received - and to be honest I got busy and forgot about it. Then came time for the winter inspection of my heaters - I called to schedule an appointment and wanted to be here when the service was provided - so I took off from work and waited on them to arrive. No one ever showed - no one ever called - nothing. I wrote them a letter explaining my extreme dissatisfaction and request a refund - they ignored the letter. A totally unresponsive company - STAY AWAY!

Description of Work
I signed up for the "yearly checkup" for my HVAC units in my home.

11/24/2014

Christopher C.

I had a backup in the drain of the AC unit also and they fixed the problem. They installed my air unit and they have always been a great service. They are easy to get ahold of. They didn't charge me for things I didn't need. They came out pretty quickly and took care of the problems that I had. They're very responsive and I never felt like I was taken advantage of. The price was pretty good which covered labor and parts. They said it could cost anywhere up to $1300 but the condenser was covered under warranty.

Description of Work
They replaced the condenser in my ac unit.

05/29/2013

Michelle M.

Autumn Air installed our furnace and a/c unit before we bought the house. When we noticed their paperwork we continued using them. For about 5 years things went very well. They came when they said they would, technicians were wonderful, Saturday maintenance appointments were available. Over the past 18 months their service has deteriorated significantly. For one service appointment I booked 4 times, before a technician finally competed the service. The other 3 times there was a scheduling issue and no technician showed. When I called the office or the tech on call, I was told I had not been entered in the system for that day. Lots of wasted time spent waiting.

Description of Work
Provided semi-annual maintenance and repairs as needed.

04/23/2013

Lad P.

Installed equipment and were done by noon. No problems.

Description of Work
Very effective, they have been doing my AC for 20+ years.

01/21/2013

John V.

Autumn Air was the contractor that originally installed my unit when my townhouse was new about 4 years ago. I initially had problems with the heating unit continually coming on and off. Autumn Air replaced an electronic part that signals the computer when to come on and off. That was near 400. Within a couple of weeks. The blower for the heater would not turn off. I would have to go into the attic to manually turn off the heater. Come to find out the control panel was supposedly fried by a power outage (must state that my neighbor had same problem same day). That was another 900+ dollars. The service was quick, the appointment process was quick... my complaint is the cost of repairs. I wish I had requested several different estimates. Overall, my only complaint is the cost of repairs.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc.

Donald Duct and Steam has more than 10 years experience of excellent service and top notch cleaning equipment. We are proud to give Houston and its surrounding areas great value Air Duct Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery cleaning, Dryer vent cleaning, Tile & Grout cleaning, Attic insulation & Cleaning and Water Damage Restoration services. Customer service is our main goal followed by our professionalism and integrity. We do offer 100% satisfaction guarantee to prove our customer loyalty. You can pay us by cash, credit card and checks. We are Bonded & Insured.

Offers by Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc. on Angi
    Klean Maxx Management

Klean Maxx Management LLC is a Local family owned business. We pride ourselves in getting the job done right. We have developed a revolutionary new system that doesn't only get your ducts clean but also keeps them that way! We use green, eco-friendly products that help you and your loved ones breathe better. We use a proprietary probiotic formula that eases asthma, allergies, and pet dander. Only non-toxic materials are used and we rid your home of mold and mold spores naked to the human eye. Call Us Today for a free consultation and start breathing easier.

All States Service Pro - Houston

All States Service Pro is the largest and most popular home services company in the nation. All States Service Pro can help meet your needs with exceptional service at an affordable price. We are available 24/7 by phone and offer same day service seven days a week, so give us a call and book an appointment if you’re interested.

Offers by All States Service Pro - Houston on Angi

TACLA016953
    Texas
    Texas Department of Licence and Regulations
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing

Air Conditioning and Heating Service and Repair Air Conditioning and Heating System Replacement Duct Work Replacement and Repair Commercial Air conditioning and Heating Service and Repair Commercial Air conditioning and Heating Replacment New Construction Homes New Construction Commercial Maintenance Programs DDC Control Systems Energy Management Systems