AUTUMN AIR

Founded 1986 • With Angi since November 2004

Autumn Air is a full service residential and commercial air conditioning and heating contractor. We service and repair all makes and models including Heat pumps, air conditioners, gas furnaces, zoning systems, multi-speed and variable speed systems. We provide free estimates for systems to be replaced. We replace ad fix duct systems. Autumn Air is proud to be a Trane Comfort Specialist Dealer....

Climate Services of Texas

Climate Services of Texas

Climate Services of Texas specializes in Heating and Air Conditioning. We also do installations, additions, and commercial projects. We are committed to providing on time, fast, clean, and reliable services and installations on every job.

05/31/2019

Very well. Ronnie Rains did an excellent and thorough job with the job estimate and negotiations. He stayed reachable the whole time and showed up during installation too. Miguel and his 3 man team did a fine job with installation, inside and outside (and was well tipped). Patsy the dispatcher did a great job keeping me well informed of all job steps and tech visits in timely manner. Not sure if e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a new TRANE 3.5 ton AC and Heater unit for the upper level of my home

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mr. [Member Name Removed], It is very nice to hear from you and to get a review means the world. Thank you for the review and your business. It is a pleasure to work for you and we look forward to many years of service with you. Eddie

09/22/2017

I was referred to them by my parents.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning tune up.

08/30/2017

Great. They replaced the air conditioner, furnace, duct work and thermostat in one part of our home. They brought enough men to complete the job quickly. Another one of their people came out several days later to check the job and answer questions. He also came out a second time when I had more questions about the thermostat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace one of our air conditioners

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the kind words. i am always pleased to hear we are doing it right.

05/31/2017

They were good. They can do, like, a yearly contract. They are on time, do their work quickly and are very clear in giving a good report. I use them twice a year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For heating and air conditioning I use Autumn Air. They were last here for a check up.

09/12/2016

I've used them ever since I had my house. I think they might be a little pricey but I just like going to somebody I know I can trust.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Autumn Air for heating & A/C. They put in a new thermostat.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write about your experience with us. We strive to keep prices low but as with everything today prices keep going up. We evaluate and try a lot to find ways to keep the cost of business low, however we will never sacrifice quality for low prices. In the end the consumer will suffer from that. Thank you for the trust you put in our company. It is so g...

Air Conditioning and Heating Service and Repair Air Conditioning and Heating System Replacement Duct Work Replacement and Repair Commercial Air conditioning and Heating Service and Repair Commercial Air conditioning and Heating Replacment New Construction Homes New Construction Commercial Maintenance Programs DDC Control Systems Energy Management Systems

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing