Tiger Services Air Conditioning & Heating

Texas: General
12/03/2022

111 E Rhapsody Dr

San Antonio, TX 78216

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Replaced entire heating & cooling system

Replaced entire heating & cooling system

HVAC Companies202078216
Client wanted to replace old air conditioning and heating with a Comfortmaker High Efficiency system with CPS Energy rebates

We are family owned and operated and have been Air Conditioning San Antonio since 1978! Our mission is to keep you comfortable with clean air at an affordable price. We set a reasonable flat fee, regardless of how long the technician takes on a repair! In addition to flat rates and two-year warranties we provide same-day service . We are available for emergency AC Repair calls every day. Our vans are fully stocked with the right parts so that our AC Repair technicians can immediately address the problem. For those looking to upgrade their home’s air conditioning and heating system, we are fully stocked in Trane and Comfortmaker equipment....

4.4

HVAC Companies (282)air duct cleaning (4)insulation (3)water softeners (1)plumbers (1)concrete repair (1)

09/29/2021

BECKY F.

I recently purchased my home and had no clue where to start with making sure my HVAC system was maintained properly. I found Tiger Services and I am very pleased with their work. The technician was very informative, recommended a repair to make my system function better. I would recommend this company to any homeowners!

Description of Work
A/C Maintenance Check

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

09/29/2021

dennis R.

I called Tiger Services because my air conditioner was leaking water all over my floor. They arrived promptly and the tech cleared my drain line and even installed this time release drain line treatment called the "Slime-Be-Gone" so i no longer have to worry about pouring bleach down the drain line every month! I have attached a picture of what was in my drain! Gross.

Description of Work
My HVAC drain line was clogged

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

Review for Tiger Services Air Conditioning & Heating - 111 E Rhapsody Dr, San Antonio, TX - 39490784

09/01/2021

Elma D.

Tiger Services never fails. Always on time and always professional. Ignacio performed the maintenance on my ac unit and was very thorough and professional.

Description of Work
Preventative maintenance.

Work Completed On 08/12/2021

10/15/2020

john L.

Robby performed very impressive, thorough, friendly service. Earns my top review.

Description of Work
Biannual service check of AC/Heating System

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

We will let Robby know you were pleased with his service.

10/08/2020

molly B.

They installed an a/c system for $7700 and did a great job. They were very professional and pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

10/07/2020

jackson B.

The sales person was very knowledgeable and pointed out issues I never knew I had. The installers explained everything they were going to do before hand. Very professional

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

Many thanks for your kind words. if you have any questions, just call us 210-344-0060.

09/23/2020

cee F.

The technicians at Tiger Services were prompt - clean - had their masks on for safety - they did everything promised and left my house as clean as when they got there! How many times do service companies leave trash behind? :/ Well priced for a good service! Thanks Tiger Services ❤️

Description of Work
maintenance

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

THank you!!!

06/10/2020

Gordon A.

It went fine. Two Tiger Services technicians began the work in the morning and were finished by late afternoon. They followed coronavirus safety protocols and used shoe covers to avoid tracking dirt into my home. They also installed a new programmable thermostat. They completely tested all functions before they left. A city inspector came to my home weeks later to check out the installation and told me that it looked like they took care of all the safety requirements (testing for furnace gas leaks and the like). I've lived in this home since 1978, so this is the 2nd time I've replaced the existing HVAC system. I have been using this same vendor for all of my HVAC maintenance and repair needs for 15 or 20 years, They replaced the original system in 2011 (9 years ago) in a satisfactory manner, so I did not hesitate to use them again a month or two ago (2020) for the latest replacement.

Description of Work
New Equipment Install (replacing old HVAC system)

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

We are here if you need us. Tiger Services AC 210-344-0060

09/21/2019

nancy R.

Work was performed well enough. I had problems after with the drain. Tiger was responsive. The tech found a glob of plumber sealant which the installers left blocking the main condensate drain. I would expect better on the install than to have to call for service right after.

Description of Work
Replace AC system

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

Our service department is open 7 days a week. Thank you for taking the time for the review.

08/05/2019

Elizabeth R.

My experience wth tiger services is always the best, and I mean THE BEST. I woke up to find me a/c wasn’t working and within and hour I had a technician at my door ready to ***** the problem. Robbie was kind, thorough, and efficient. I could not as for a better technician! His customer service was beyond amazing and I am grateful for his services. I will forever use tiger services. Also, thanks again Robbie, you’re a life saver!

Description of Work
My a/c was not working.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Repair Service, Preventive Maintenance, Equipment Replacement, Residential Air Conditioning & Heating Equipment, Trane, Comfortmaker, Lennox, Carrier, Rheem, Ruud. We offer financing, promotions and coupons year round.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check