We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Tiger Services Air Conditioning & Heating

Founded 1978 • With Angi since May 2006

111 E Rhapsody Dr

San Antonio, TX 78216

We are family owned and operated and have been Air Conditioning San Antonio since 1978! Our mission is to keep you comfortable with clean air at an affordable price. We set a reasonable flat fee, regardless of how long the technician takes on a repair! In addition to flat rates and two-year

09/29/2021

BECKY F.

I recently purchased my home and had no clue where to start with making sure my HVAC system was maintained properly. I found Tiger Services and I am very pleased with their work. The technician was very informative, recommended a repair to make my system function better. I would recommend this company to any homeowners!

Description of Work
A/C Maintenance Check

09/29/2021

dennis R.

I called Tiger Services because my air conditioner was leaking water all over my floor. They arrived promptly and the tech cleared my drain line and even installed this time release drain line treatment called the "Slime-Be-Gone" so i no longer have to worry about pouring bleach down the drain line every month! I have attached a picture of what was in my drain! Gross.

Description of Work
My HVAC drain line was clogged

09/01/2021

Elma D.

Tiger Services never fails. Always on time and always professional. Ignacio performed the maintenance on my ac unit and was very thorough and professional.

Description of Work
Preventative maintenance.

10/15/2020

john L.

Robby performed very impressive, thorough, friendly service. Earns my top review.

Description of Work
Biannual service check of AC/Heating System

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We will let Robby know you were pleased with his service.

10/08/2020

molly B.

They installed an a/c system for $7700 and did a great job. They were very professional and pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

10/07/2020

jackson B.

The sales person was very knowledgeable and pointed out issues I never knew I had. The installers explained everything they were going to do before hand. Very professional

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Many thanks for your kind words. if you have any questions, just call us 210-344-0060.

09/23/2020

cee F.

The technicians at Tiger Services were prompt - clean - had their masks on for safety - they did everything promised and left my house as clean as when they got there! How many times do service companies leave trash behind? :/ Well priced for a good service! Thanks Tiger Services ❤️

Description of Work
maintenance

THank you!!!

06/10/2020

Gordon A.

It went fine. Two Tiger Services technicians began the work in the morning and were finished by late afternoon. They followed coronavirus safety protocols and used shoe covers to avoid tracking dirt into my home. They also installed a new programmable thermostat. They completely tested all functions before they left. A city inspector came to my home weeks later to check out the installation and told me that it looked like they took care of all the safety requirements (testing for furnace gas leaks and the like). I've lived in this home since 1978, so this is the 2nd time I've replaced the existing HVAC system. I have been using this same vendor for all of my HVAC maintenance and repair needs for 15 or 20 years, They replaced the original system in 2011 (9 years ago) in a satisfactory manner, so I did not hesitate to use them again a month or two ago (2020) for the latest replacement.

Description of Work
New Equipment Install (replacing old HVAC system)

We are here if you need us. Tiger Services AC 210-344-0060

09/21/2019

nancy R.

Work was performed well enough. I had problems after with the drain. Tiger was responsive. The tech found a glob of plumber sealant which the installers left blocking the main condensate drain. I would expect better on the install than to have to call for service right after.

Description of Work
Replace AC system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Our service department is open 7 days a week. Thank you for taking the time for the review.

08/05/2019

Elizabeth R.

My experience wth tiger services is always the best, and I mean THE BEST. I woke up to find me a/c wasn’t working and within and hour I had a technician at my door ready to ***** the problem. Robbie was kind, thorough, and efficient. I could not as for a better technician! His customer service was beyond amazing and I am grateful for his services. I will forever use tiger services. Also, thanks again Robbie, you’re a life saver!

Description of Work
My a/c was not working.

06/17/2019

Chase C.

I called Tiger after my AC stopped working one day. The technician came out and determined it was a blown blower motor ($1k repair) but the technician said that I should really consider buying a new system ($9k - $10k job). Later that day, the system surprisingly turned on, which means the blower motor was just fine. I called another company to get a second opinion and they determined it was a bad capacitor and that my freon was low. All told, their bill was $183.50. That second opinion also didn't come with a pitch for a new $10k AC system. Honesty and integrity matter and I can't say I received that from Tiger. They get a D only because they were prompt and had good communication.

Description of Work
AC assessment and repair as needed

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you we earn our stripes everyday. We are proud to keep you and your family cool and comfortable.

07/30/2018

LAUREN S.

We use Tiger for a quarterly AC tune-up. We really like this company.

Description of Work
AC Tune Up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and hope you're staying warm and comfortable this Winter season.

07/26/2018

Mary Ann S.

Michael helped me understand my system better and what my expectations before and after the service would be. Extremely pleased.

Description of Work
I needed to have an annual tune up. Michael was terrific and explained everything to me and some preventive measures to take. I would ask for him by name again.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your response! We are delighted to know that you are happy with our tune-up services.

07/04/2018

Chris C.

John G came out tô clean inspect. Ac unit. Very professional man . Polite Also bought 3 filters

Description of Work
Annual cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Tiger Services appreciates your business and we are happy knowing you enjoyed our professional HVAC services.

06/26/2018

Russell G.

The overall customer experience with this company was Outstanding. From the moment they came to check the old unit to the salesman coming out to give us bids and then the installation it was Awesome. I felt that they really cared about the services and equipment they were selling and installing. The follow up after all was done was also Excellent.

Description of Work
We needed a new A/C and Heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation

Tiger Services prides ourselves in providing exceptional customer service and we are so thankful for your wonderful review.

06/07/2018

Carol C.

Eric came promptly, and quickly showed me the parts of the compressor which were faulty. He also checked the air conditioning unit in the attic. He was friendly, trustworthy, and explained what was needed clearly. I couldn't ask for better service, but I have found all of the techs from this company excellent!

Description of Work
Thought I had routine maintenance, but my compressor stopped just before the visit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your review. Tiger works to earn our stripes everyday. Thanks

05/23/2018

Rod S.

Technician found one burned/failed capacitor and replaced it during the service call. Frank was very thorough and professional. This is the kind of service call that you would like every time.

Description of Work
AC check and tune up.

05/18/2018

Sergio V.

PERFECT! Eric was quick, professional and polite, and super friendly. Would definitely use Tiger Services again. :)

Description of Work
Tune up on A/C & Heating

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you. We appreciate your business.

05/11/2018

mary O.

Mike knew what he was doing. Explained why as he went along. Was very clean, wore shoe covers. I will ask for him for my winter check.

Description of Work
had my summer AC check and found it needed freon.

02/19/2018

Jose & Frances I.

They are excellent and reliable. We would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We have been using them for years. They installed a new HVAC system last year and we have an annual service agreement for them to come out twice a year.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you. We appreciate your business.

01/15/2018

Vaughn C.

My old thermostrat didn't work replaced batteries still didn't replace saw a wire was loose. They replaced the thermostrat and charged me $296 for the thermostrat. I looked up the model on the internet and saw the price was $50-75 so I guess they charged $200 for installing it which took less than half an hour.

Description of Work
furnace checked and replace thermostrat

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We replaced your thermostat got it up and running the same day for you. Tiger Services Prides it self on prompt reliable service and comparable prices. That price includes installation of the part, the testing of the part and testing of all the wiring, the part itself, the parts warranty and all the technician's time to install and test. We find our rates are comparable to other certified and reputable companies in San Antonio. The client also has the option of joining our preventative maintenance program and saving 15% off the repairs. If you have any questions please call the office and we will be glad to talk to you about these options.

09/30/2017

Angela K.

I have a contract with them, 2 units twice a year for $220. They have always been an "A". I've been with them for 20 years.

Description of Work
They came out to service the AC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for Being a Tiger Services customer. We appreciate you.

07/29/2017

lori S.

Provider rep called and stated they would not perform any work after 5 PM.. I has selected the menu drop down time of 4 to 6 pm. I advised the rep that 1. I selected the time frame of 4 to 6 pm due to work needs 2. If the drop down menu on the Angie's Web site was incorrect that was between them and Angie's List. 3. If they could not meet the schedule Monday though Friday them I was willing to have the work done on a Saturday. 4. The Rep advised me that the terms of the coupon excluded Saturday, and that I could request a refund from Angie's List. I told her the coupon did not reflect Saturdays were not an option. 5. The rep explained to me that this was a new responsibility for her, and she would defer to the owner regarding the coupon time slots. She expressed to me that she did not know all the details of the coupon, but this was all "New" to her. I would advise Services Air Conditioning & Heating to train Their Service Customer Service Representatives in the art of Customer service, rather than stating this is all new to them.

Description of Work
Got a coupon from here (Angie's List) for a 20 point inspection.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

This was a software glitch by angies list software. Since they had so many issues with the scheduling software, angies list discontinued that specific scheduling feature. Our apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused you. If you need to schedule an appointment, it is always best to call and talk to a live operator. Many thanks.

07/27/2017

Thomas H.

I would give them an excellent report. They worked hard. I got 2 bids. What distinguished Tiger, their bid was a little bit lower but the deciding factor, they did so much better at planning and prepping that the install was going to be the right thing. The price was the best one. I had 2 systems to replace, one upstairs and one downstairs. Each system took one day.

Description of Work
It was a complete replacement of the entire a/c system. The original system was 17 years old and it just died.

07/14/2017

Jinny C.

I have a service agreement with them.

Description of Work
Inspection of the system

Go Green Aire Care LLC

Bosch and Rheem Dealers but we service all brands. We specialize in installing whole house heating and air conditioning systems. When you want the best, you need to hire the best. For over 40 years we've been serving the San Antonio and the surrounding area providing HVAC Installation, Maintenance and Repair services. Our HVAC tecnicians are factory trained on several systems. We're fully licensed and insured!

Clean Air Pro Services

Clean Air Pro Services is a local trusted company that service the Houston area for years now.

AIR SYSTEMS A/C, HEATING AND REFRIGERATION

With over 1,000 reviews, Air Systems has truly earned the Super Service Award the past 11 years! We are also a Trane Comfort Specialist company, providing high-quality services that include AC repair, duct repair, duct replacement, leak detection, and indoor air quality checking. Air Systems has been in operation under the leadership and guidance of Carlos and Sylvia Jimenez since 1988. Carlos and Sylvia have a combined experience in the HVAC industry of over 60 years. His knowledge of the HVAC industry is extensive and varied, as demonstrated by the numerous industry certifications awarded him, and her experience and administrative expertise has enabled her to develop a well structured organization. We do not service or install window units.

2022 Super Service Award

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    TACLA00005678C
    Texas
    Texas: General
    12/03/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Repair Service, Preventive Maintenance, Equipment Replacement, Residential Air Conditioning & Heating Equipment, Trane, Comfortmaker, Lennox, Carrier, Rheem, Ruud. We offer financing, promotions and coupons year round.