Tiger Services Air Conditioning & Heating

San Antonio, TX 78216

Replaced entire heating & cooling system

Replaced entire heating & cooling system

HVAC Companies202078216
Client wanted to replace old air conditioning and heating with a Comfortmaker High Efficiency system with CPS Energy rebates

We are family owned and operated and have been Air Conditioning San Antonio since 1978! Our mission is to keep you comfortable with clean air at an affordable price. We set a reasonable flat fee, regardless of how long the technician takes on a repair! In addition to flat rates and two-year warranties we provide same-day service . We are available for emergency AC Repair calls every day. Our vans are fully stocked with the right parts so that our AC Repair technicians can immediately address the problem. For those looking to upgrade their home’s air conditioning and heating system, we are fully stocked in Trane and Comfortmaker equipment....

4.4

Resposiveness

HVAC Companies (278)air duct cleaning (4)insulation (3)water softeners (1)plumbers (1)concrete repair (1)

10/15/2020

Robby performed very impressive, thorough, friendly service. Earns my top review.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Biannual service check of AC/Heating System

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

We will let Robby know you were pleased with his service.

10/08/2020

They installed an a/c system for $7700 and did a great job. They were very professional and pleasant to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

10/07/2020

The sales person was very knowledgeable and pointed out issues I never knew I had. The installers explained everything they were going to do before hand. Very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

Many thanks for your kind words. if you have any questions, just call us 210-344-0060.

09/23/2020

The technicians at Tiger Services were prompt - clean - had their masks on for safety - they did everything promised and left my house as clean as when they got there! How many times do service companies leave trash behind? :/ Well priced for a good service! Thanks Tiger Services ❤️

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

THank you!!!

06/10/2020

It went fine. Two Tiger Services technicians began the work in the morning and were finished by late afternoon. They followed coronavirus safety protocols and used shoe covers to avoid tracking dirt into my home. They also installed a new programmable thermostat. They completely tested all functions before they left. A city inspector came to my home weeks later to check out the installation and to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Equipment Install (replacing old HVAC system)

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2020

We are here if you need us. Tiger Services AC 210-344-0060

09/21/2019

Work was performed well enough. I had problems after with the drain. Tiger was responsive. The tech found a glob of plumber sealant which the installers left blocking the main condensate drain. I would expect better on the install than to have to call for service right after.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace AC system

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

Our service department is open 7 days a week. Thank you for taking the time for the review.

08/05/2019

My experience wth tiger services is always the best, and I mean THE BEST. I woke up to find me a/c wasn’t working and within and hour I had a technician at my door ready to ***** the problem. Robbie was kind, thorough, and efficient. I could not as for a better technician! His customer service was beyond amazing and I am grateful for his services. I will forever use tiger services. Also, thanks ag...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My a/c was not working.

06/17/2019

I called Tiger after my AC stopped working one day. The technician came out and determined it was a blown blower motor ($1k repair) but the technician said that I should really consider buying a new system ($9k - $10k job). Later that day, the system surprisingly turned on, which means the blower motor was just fine. I called another company to get a second opinion and they determined it was a bad...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC assessment and repair as needed

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

Thank you we earn our stripes everyday. We are proud to keep you and your family cool and comfortable.

07/30/2018

We use Tiger for a quarterly AC tune-up. We really like this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Tune Up

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and hope you're staying warm and comfortable this Winter season.

07/26/2018

Michael helped me understand my system better and what my expectations before and after the service would be. Extremely pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have an annual tune up. Michael was terrific and explained everything to me and some preventive measures to take. I would ask for him by name again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2018

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your response! We are delighted to know that you are happy with our tune-up services.

Repair Service, Preventive Maintenance, Equipment Replacement, Residential Air Conditioning & Heating Equipment, Trane, Comfortmaker, Lennox, Carrier, Rheem, Ruud. We offer financing, promotions and coupons year round.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check