STORY CONSTRUCTION

With Angi since May 2006

D&J Masonry

D&J Masonry completes quality and custom home building projects, including building brick walls, stone patios and fireplaces. As well as flower beds, walkways, retaining ways, any work requiring stone, brick, flagstone, and stucco. D&J Masonry completes extraordinary services, custom to customer's request, with over 15 years of experience.

Forever Green

All Clean Solutions

All Clean Solutions We are a San Antonio’s base company with more than 10 Years in the Market and rated by BBB with A+ we offered a variety of services, from pressure washing, carpet cleaning to fencing and tree service and Landscape. We believe in a quality service and customer satisfaction as a priority.

10/19/2010

Nicky V.

Mr. Story was always prompt and helpful. His crew did a lot of "honey-do" work for me and all of it turned out fine. There were a few spots that could have been cleaned up a bit better and done a little more professionally. For instance, they removed a lock off of our daughter's door and placed it on another door in the house. The doors are very old. The end result left holes in the doors, which they did caulk up somewhat, but it did not look all that great. They told me once we repainted the door it would probably be better, which we have not done yet. Overall, Mr. Story and his crew are very nice and prompt. They do a good job. I would use him for other projects in the future.

Description of Work
Mr. Story has worked on several small projects throughout the house - including plumbing, carpentry, etc.

Category woodworking

05/07/2008

Timothy P.

The house had leaks in the plumbing at the master bathroom under the foundation. Rudy Story had a crew come out and excavate under the foundation to expose all of the water and sewer pipes and identify the problems. He sub-contracted a plumber to make the necessary repairs and arranged for the city inspector to come out and approve the work. His crew then back filled the excavation with a concrete/ash slurry and hauled off the dirt. Both crews were prompt and courteous. This is my parents home. They are elderly and Rudy treated them extremely well. His price was 1/3 lower than another company had quoted and was done in half the time. He seems to be an honorable and trustworthy man.

Description of Work
Excavated and repaired plumbing under slab of house.

Category concrete repair

05/10/2006

Story Construction did a good job of responding to my call. They came out and inspected our foundation and did a good job explaining what needed to be done to do to fix it. I was having mice come in through the cracks so I was glad that they had a good response time. I have had no problems since they fixed the cracks with concrete.

Description of Work
They repaired a crack in my foundation between my den and living room by putting concrete in there.

Category concrete repair