Sovereign Pest Control

Founded 1970 • With Angi since January 2013

4.3

Sovereign Pest Control, established in 1970, began offering a full line of Pest Control, Exterminator and Termite Services. Utilizing technology to enhance our customer’s experiences has set us apart from our competition. Sovereign Pest Control offers a Dedicated Dispatch, GPS and Routing System along with on the hour appointments. Sovereign Pest Control services 30,000 residential homeowners....

Bob Jenkins Pest & Lawn Services

Family owned and operated, Bob Jenkins Pest & Lawn Services has been servicing the San Antonio area since 1987. Our main focus is to provide our valued customers with quality pest control and lawn care services. 17 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after-hours service. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning.

Offers by Bob Jenkins Pest & Lawn Services on Angi
Apple Pest Control

Apple Pest Control has been in business since 1984, and throughout our years serving Bexar county and surrounding areas, we have learned about all of our customers and their individual needs. We are family owned and strive to keep the personal touch and care, in this growing area. Award wining. Endorsed by Dave Ramsey.

Offers by Apple Pest Control on Angi
Hole in the Wall Home Inspection

We have the experience and dedication to provide you with the most comprehensive inspection report. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule your home inspection today!

05/15/2017

Marco J.

Good. I paid trough Angie's list website and everything went smoothly.

Description of Work
Pest control

11/24/2016

Lori F.

Chelsea & Garrett are wonderful. They listened to our concerns, inspected our new home, and made suggestions for what services would best take care of our pest control needs. We love that we can call and have them come out as many times as needed for service if we experience any issues. The staff is professional, prompt, friendly and great to work with. Thanks for a great service.

Description of Work
Home pest control

11/16/2015

Cynthia A.

Tech was very professional. No problems with service. Yes, would recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Sprayed for no mosquitoes in front and backyard.

09/17/2015

Cyndi J.

I was amazed at how quickly the mosquito population decreased. Before the treatment, I couldn't stand in the back yard with my dogs without beating at my arms and legs to keep the mosquitos off. Afterwards, it was hard to even FIND a mosquito. I've used them before and will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Came out and sprayed front and back yard and bushes for ticks and mosquitos.

07/28/2015

Billye H.

They were excellent and I was very pleased with that. I did get a bill afterwards but I have pre-paid it through Angie?s List. So I sent that note back to them and I have not heard anything from them since. We re-scheduled once because it was raining. I was very pleased with their service but it was just the billing problem that popped up that was not very pleasant to see.

Description of Work
I used the big deal of Sovereign Pest Control. They came to do a mosquito treatment.

07/26/2015

Thomas S.

They were on time, got right to work. Very professional.

Description of Work
sprayed my yard for mosquitos.

07/17/2015

Tera A.

The service woman, Chelsea, was here early ( a good thing since she waited in her truck). I was eager to get started, so she explained the process & went to work quietly & efficiently.. When she was done, she checked back in went over information re: pets & watering.

Description of Work
Sprayed for mosquitos

07/16/2015

Wendy M.

Scheduling the service was very trying. They cancelled on me twice at the last minute. Weeks later after purchasing the offer through Angies List online the company finally scheduled somebody to come to my place at 6:00 pm so that I could be there after work. When I arrived home at 5:30, the girl was packing up her truck telling me that she had just finished the treatment. When I exclaimed that I was supposed to be there she rudely said "What do you want me to do it over?" The treatment seems to be working but I will never use Sovereign Pest Control again. They were snotty and very difficult to work with.

Description of Work
Treated front and back yard for mosquitos.

06/30/2015

James R.

Pretty good. It can only help so much.

Description of Work
mosquito treatment

03/03/2015

Christopher G.

It was good. There was nothing negative or positive that stood out to me. I would use them if I need a pest service again.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Sovereign Pest Control. They did the inside and outside.

Category pest control

Mosquito Control, Pet Lovers: Flea, Tick, and Fire Ant, Indoor and Outdoor Service (application before your next cookout, party, or outdoor event), Cicada Killer, Stinkbug, Flies, Bee, Wasp and Hornet Removal, Roaches, Ants, Silver Fish, Spiders, Beetles, Flying Insects, Crickets, Rodents, Scorpions, Centipedes, Pill Bugs, Chiggers, Pantry Pests, and other household pests, plus much, much more.

Bed Bugs