We accept remote payment

Rosenberg Indoor Comfort

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2006

4335 Vance Jackson Rd

San Antonio, TX 78230

For reliable AC and heating repair, San Antonio residents and business owners, just give Rosenberg Indoor Comfort a call! After more than three decades of industry service, we understand the importance of never taking shortcuts because the integrity of your heating installation or repair is a true priority for us. We maintain the highest standards in performance and customer care, and each job is completed correctly the first time. We offer excellent work at an affordable, fair price & free estimates on any system upgrade...

06/01/2022

Judy G.

We have been using Rosenberg for about three years. They show up on time and their technicians are always very professional. They do thorough system inspections and their prices are reasonable. Their technicians are also good about checking requested details and explaining how things are working. We just had our summer inspection done by Sean and received the usual top notch service. We will continue to use and recommend Rosenberg.

Description of Work
Annual A/C Heating Inspection and Tune-Up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your allowing Rosenberg to take care of your air conditioning.

01/24/2021

Edward V.

Excellent! The service technician figured out what was wrong with my thermostat in a matter of a few minutes and I had my heater and A/C working again. I will absolutely call Rosenberg heating and A/C again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Thermostat was not working

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for allowing us to help you with your heating and air conditioning needs

12/09/2020

Li O.

I researched several companies for our air conditioning system replacement. Joe Incardona, Sales Mgr, came out to inspect and give a quote. Not only did he give complete information on systems, he gave complete and accurate information on the retrofitting and installation in our 60 year old home. The other quotes were only for the sales and really did not understand the installation part. Joe patiently explained each part and answered all our questions. Very knowledgeable and correct. Installation was terrific. Thank you Rosenberg Air!!

Description of Work
Air conditioning system installation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much for your comments and your business!

08/14/2019

Synda B.

This was our 3rd and final inspection for our AC system before biting the bullet and spending thousands based on our first inspection to purchase a new unit. Our service provider, Raymond Gonzalez, got to work right away, performing numerous tests and diagnostic checks, thoroughly explaining everything. I was so impressed by his wealth of knowledge of not only AC systems but our particular unit. He explained to us why it wasn't coming to temp and made us feel so much more at ease than either of the first two companies. He and Rosenberg Indoor Comfort saved us thousands of $$!! We found our new semi-annual AC/heat inspectors and service providers!! Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Inspection of our AC to try and determine why it wasn't cooling to ours thermostat setting

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your comments!

03/15/2019

Thomas R.

Rosenberg gave me a firm quote on a new unit, arrived in a timely fashion, and installed same with no issues. They are a little pricey in my opinion, but very knowledgeable and professional. I guess you get what you pay for, at least in this instance.

Description of Work
One of my old HVAC unit died and needed replacing.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for allowing us to help you with you AC needs.

10/08/2018

Cesario M F.

works perfectly, and repaired quickly

Description of Work
new motor on ac unit

10/01/2018

Sara S.

great the repairman was here almost 5 hrs was very thorough and fixed it he was courteous and professional

Description of Work
ac dripping and not cooling

09/19/2018

Rebecca C.

Rosenberg always does a great job, every one of their techs!!

Description of Work
Needed my AC looked at because it was not very cold air.

09/11/2018

Kevin M.

They told me I did not need a new compressor when I was sure I did. Someone else could have sold me stuff I didn't need. All I needed was a change in my ductwork. They have been my service provider ever since and continued on with my new home for the past 10 years. I trust them completely and they have never let me down.

Description of Work
I first contacted Rosenberg 15+ years ago to evaluate my A/C system.

09/10/2018

Patricia M.

I've used Rosenberg for years as a commercial property manager and trust them so much, I use them for my own home!

Description of Work
Preventative Maintenance

Green Air Duct Club

Green Air Duct Club was founded back in 2009 due to the rising demand of some good, professional, hassle-free air duct cleaners in the area of San Antonio, Texas. As the founder of Green Air Duct Club, I have a son who lives with Asthma and I understand the importance of some nice and fresh air at home. Green Air Duct Club’s mission is to provide a superior team member and customer experience while continuing to achieve profitable growth through outstanding quality, innovation, and building enduring relationships.

Dryer Vent Wizard of North San Antonio

Homeowners with clogged dryer vents typically experience longer drying cycles resulting in $18-$24 more per month in energy costs. Additionally, over 15,000 dryer fires occur each year, with failure to clean being the leading factor. The trained professionals at Dryer Vent Wizard specialize in cleaning, repairing, altering and installing dryer vent lines. It’s all we do, so we have the right knowledge, tools and techniques to do the job right. An informed decision is the best decision.

BioTech Water Researchers

Since 1986, BioTech Water Researchers has been satisfying the water softening, purification, filtration, and treatment needs of thousands of happy customers. We SELL new systems and only service products that we sell & install. We only offer superior grade products backed by a professional team. We have done thousands of jobs for a reason; fair pricing, extremely high quality products, a professional team and long-term written warranties (full 5 year written warranty on service calls, labor bills, and materials, against defects caused by manufacturing or installation). We are the complete package! We proudly contribute to local charities and participate in community outreach programs. **We carry $5,000,000 in liability insurance for your security. We are proud to be a BBB Accredited Business with a 25+ Year Merit Award**. WE DO NOT INSTALL CUSTOMER SUPPLIED PRODUCTS.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    TACLA00022493C
    Texas
    Texas: General
    08/10/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Heating, Cooling, Air Quality & Ductwork. Service, maintenance and installations.

Duct cleaning, but we can refer a company, wall furnaces, window units.