ORKIN

With Angi since July 2010

Apple Pest Control

Apple Pest Control has been in business since 1984, and throughout our years serving Bexar county and surrounding areas, we have learned about all of our customers and their individual needs. We are family owned and strive to keep the personal touch and care, in this growing area. Award wining. Endorsed by Dave Ramsey.

Offers by Apple Pest Control on Angi
Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Polasek Enterprises

Designing and installing Outdoor Mosquito Misting System, for the automatic mosquito abatement for your backyard or outdoor eating area. The misting systems are programmed to automatically spray two or three times a day and can even be controlled via the iMist app. I’ve also designed an oscillating fan controlled by remote to help keep mosquitos at bay. Give me a call today to mist the mosquitos away!

06/24/2016

LaRonda G.

Description of Work
They provide timely service and are pretty thorough with their inspections.

09/08/2015

Melinda R.

Well as expected.

Description of Work
Removed several wasp nests and applied exterior pest treatment

12/11/2014

Kamal B.

I am happy with their service. They come and do the job. They were the cheapest company I found and we have been using them for about four years.

Description of Work
I used Orkin for pest control.

05/17/2012

Jessica E.

I use them because of their reputation and I give them a B rating.

Description of Work
I use ORKIN for pest control about a month ago and I use them monthly.

04/18/2012

john D.

They are very efficient and nice. They come when they are needed. They come when they are suppose to.

Description of Work
They do pest control at my house.

09/20/2011

Karin C.

We use them every other month. We've been using them for probably twenty four years. They used to come out monthly but we reduced it to every other month when the prices continued escalating. I like their punctuality. We have a regular scheduled appointment and they are always here. Their prices have been reasonable. If we have any problems they come back out and redo stuff at no cost. They are professional. We've had the same technician at least for the last dozen of years and he's been very good. We have recommended them to others.

Description of Work
We use Orkin for pest control and we used them last in August.

08/16/2011

Jonathan R.

Everything has been fin with this company. I don't any complaints with them and will continue to use them.

Description of Work
They came out to check on everything. I have an annual contract with them.

ORKIN