Heritage Moving & Storage LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2012

TXDMV 006469427C
TX
Texas: Motor Vehicle

Free In-Home Moving Estimates! Heritage Moving is a family owned company and provides a first class moving experience. We are not the half price movers of the world. If you want your residence or business, and all of your furnishings treated with respect and loving care we are your company. Heritage Moving provides free in home estimates and guaranteed pricing on all of our moves. (NO SURPRISES) Heritage Moving can provide full service packing or partial packing to meet your needs. All of our employees are OUR employees, we never use temps or labor pool help. ALL of our employees are uniformed, clean cut, background checked and drug screened. Heritage Moving provides you with actual cash value insurance coverage on all your belongings while in our possession at no extra charge, NOT the .60 per pound of item weight provided by most moving companies. ( They WILL charge extra for ACV coverage). Heritage Moving offers a 5% discount to all active and retired military families. We accept checks or cash as forms of payment as well as Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express....

movers (168)piano movers (8)storage unit (7)professional organizers (6)insulation (1)house cleaning (1)

09/10/2021

Evelyn J.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!! I am so glad that I have this company for my relocating services from now on. Larry Naderhoff is wonderful. Doing business with him is like a visit with a friend. He moved through my apartment taking notes and it seemed more like a friendly visit more than business. The estimates he gives are great. This time the estimate went down! I saved $1,159 off the original estimate. He and his crew are total professionals. They know their jobs and execute it with precision. They are totally professional and courteous. Everything was packed well and none of my possessions were damaged. They packed me, moved me and unpacked me. The move took place over a few days (5). They had stairs to go up and down at each residence and they didn't flinch. It was San Antonio HOT during the move and they made sure to keep themselves well hydrated. The crew is well organized and very efficient. They made sure to organize my possessions for the unpack to go smoothly. The unpack was painless for me. The crew unpacked and placed my things where I wanted them to go. All the boxes and packing materials were removed also. That took off a lot of the stress from me and all I have to do is put things on the walls and arrange my knick-knacks. HIRE THEM! They are a keeper!

Description of Work
Packing, Moving and Unpacking

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 09/08/2021

Review for Heritage Moving & Storage LLC - 13709 Topper Cir, San Antonio, TX - 39471862

01/30/2021

Monica G.

We were so pleased at how fast and smooth our move went. The guys that took care of our move were very professional and took wonderful care with reference to our furniture and other items. Out of the other movers we talked to, this company was the only one to take time to come out to our home prior to our move to figure out exactly how many items we had to move. They did an amazing job. Handled everything with care. Thank you!

Description of Work
Move from an Apartment to Home

Work Completed On 01/30/2021

08/30/2020

Ron B.

Absolutely wonderful group of folks....This is a VERY professional organization.. Owner came out to visit with us & took inventory of what needed to be moved, with a price the next day & stayed in touch with us regarding schedules etc. His team was very polite & very hard working who came as planned - on time - and were like a synchronous machine. They each had their job & did it well! Mike, the leader, walked thru the house & office, without written notes, & knew everything we had to move. Will & Daniel got right to work as well -- they protected the doors & furniture & nothing was damaged! Price was based partly on number of estimated hours. These fellas got finished early, saving us approximately 3 hours. Would absolutely hire them again & would recommend them very highly!!!

Description of Work
Moving furniture, plants, miscellaneous items in house & office from one town to another -- about 60 miles

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

12/21/2019

Robert D.

Very well! They packed everything in new or fairly new boxes and had enough paper and bubble wrap available to pack all delicate items. Nothing broken! All went well and they put everything (furniture in particular) in the spots where we wanted it.

Description of Work
Packing and moving

Category moving companies,home & garage organization,storage units,piano moving

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

09/08/2019

LISA F.

This great team of movers exceeded expectations again!! Larry had moved us six months ago and moved us again in August. It went so smoothly and work was accomplished in one morning. I highly recommend this company. Had one item damaged and Nancy worked with me to try to find a replacement. Great personalities and still professional!!

Description of Work
Relocating

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

08/08/2019

Grayson S.

Working with Heritage owners to plan and quote the move was painless. The owners and moving staff are very professional, thorough and courteous. The moving staff prepped both ends of the move to protect the home doors, walls and floors and handled our items with the utmost care. I highly recommend them to anyone moving their furnishings.

Description of Work
Moving ranch house furniture from rural property to new home 3 hours away. Then moving additional items to family members who live 4 1/2 hours away.

Work Completed On 08/07/2019

06/26/2019

Debra K.

Everyone was polite, professional, and very efficient. Everything arrived in excellent shape. They were all superb. I would use them again with no hesitation!

Description of Work
Packed everything, loaded everything—including my piano—on two trucks, unloaded, put together the beds, changed out the dryer cord for the new plug, set up the beds, placed all the furniture, and changed the direction of the door opening on the refrigerator. Then they came and helped me unpack boxes and take them away.

Category moving companies,piano moving

Work Completed On 06/13/2019

04/18/2019

DANIEL S.

Fantastic! Contacting the company by phone was professional and friendly, the estimate was quick and thorough, the packing team protected our belongings, the moving team moved our belongings into our new home, and after it was all said and done, quickly, and less than the estimate. Can’t find a better moving company: I’ve moved as a kid and on active duty. This team is the best one can ask for.

Description of Work
We needed to move a 3,000 sq ft home - sold a home, bought a home, moved all of our stuff.

Cost $5,148.18

02/21/2019

Jeaneen S.

Overall they provided good service. They were prompt & got the job done without breaking items. My issue is I believe they gouge their prices based off of the size of your job. My invoice quote was for 7hrs of work. The movers arrived at 0930 & the job was finished at 1145, however their clock started at 0830-1300 as they charge a roundtrip fee of drive time from the time they leave their facility. Even with the 1.5hrs drive time added, they still tried over charging me. I also did not get the military discount. Buyer beware if you have a smaller job.

Description of Work
Moving from storage unit & house to apartment

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 02/18/2019

02/20/2019

LISA F.

The team who moved us was so EXCELLENT!! We had two locations to move from. These men had us out of the old and into and into the new so quickly and proficiently. This is the first move out many, many, and many that I did not weep!! I highly recommend this company. Larry and the crew treated us and our property like we were good friends for life!!

Description of Work
Local Move

Work Completed On 02/16/2019

Full service professional residential, commercial, and emergency service moving, packing, storage services to include professional, highly experienced packing services, storage services and statewide moving service. Heritage also provides make ready cleaning services; residential or commercial. We are very proud of our team! https://www.facebook.com/HeritageMovingStorage

Long term storage, Out of state moves.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check