Fresh Air

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2011

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Fresh air is a local firm in business for 29 yrs. We offer free estimates, fast response time and all workmanship is guaranteed. Fresh air is licensed by the Texas Department of State Health Services in MOLD REMEDIATION, certified in AIR DUCT & CARPET CLEANING, UPHOLSTERY, and SMOKE & WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION. We use UVC lights and EPA registered disinfectants. We send out our own trained employee's, not sub contractors. FRESH AIR IS PROVIDING COVID-19 DISINFECTION FOR HOMES AND COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS, NURSING HOMES, SCHOOLS, etc. We are here to help you stay safe! Call us now 210-349-1500...

Shafer Services

Shafer Services

The Shafer family has been providing world class service to San Antonio for well over a century. We offer expert service, and repair by a skilled team of factory trained and licensed professionals. With our fleet of trucks and warehouse full of parts and equipment, all of your plumbing, heating, and air conditioning solutions are just minutes away. If your home’s heating, air conditioning or plumbing is not working properly, out of commission, or costing you more than it’s worth, Shafer can help. With Shafer Services, you can count on fast, professional and reliable service. Over the past 140 years, we’ve built a reputation that is second to none. We simply promise to out-service the competition, every time, guaranteed! Award winning.

Offers by Shafer Services on Angi

11/21/2020

Excellent! Chris and his crew did an outstanding job. Very conscientious. Focused. Efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation

CATEGORY mold removal

04/10/2020

Great! They were polite and did a great job cleaning up afterwards!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
air duct cleaning and encapsulation

CATEGORY mold removal

03/23/2020

Excellent! I've used these guys many, many times. For multiple properties. They are the only guys I call when I need this service. Their price is great! They work with my budget and my time frame. It's always a team collaboration. Chris' attention to detail is second to none. And his crew does work that ALWAYS exceeds my expectations. I've never been disappointed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct and HVAC cleaning

CATEGORY drywall,heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,pressure washing,mold removal,dryer vent cleaning

10/24/2018

The contractors showed up on time, were very professional and respectful in our home, and completed the work without incident.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Remediation and Removal

CATEGORY drywall,mold removal

05/30/2018

Was very pleased from the beginning when they arrived and took time cover my furniture, removing all the vents to be cleaned outside, very friendly, took time to answer any questions I had, and cleaned up after themselves ,we also had the ultra violet lights installed and are enjoying our fresh air ! Thank you to Chris and his crew for a job well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed ducts cleaned and mold taken care of.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,mold removal

Water and smoke damage restoration, mold remediation, air duct cleaning and repairs, carpet & oriental rugs,upholstery, dryer vent, chimney cleaning, pressure washing, commercial kitchen vent hood cleaning & odor removal.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check