Fresh Air

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/30/2021

2418 Basse Road

San Antonio, TX 78213

Fresh air is a local firm in business for 29 yrs. We offer free estimates, fast response time and all workmanship is guaranteed. Fresh air is licensed by the Texas Department of State Health Services in MOLD REMEDIATION, certified in AIR DUCT & CARPET CLEANING, UPHOLSTERY, and SMOKE & WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION. We use UVC lights and EPA registered disinfectants. We send out our own trained employee's, not sub contractors. FRESH AIR IS PROVIDING COVID-19 DISINFECTION FOR HOMES AND COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS, NURSING HOMES, SCHOOLS, etc. We are here to help you stay safe! Call us now 210-349-1500...

Resposiveness

mold removal (81)air duct cleaning (37)HVAC Companies (18)water damage restoration (10)dryer vent cleaning (7)carpet cleaning (6)tile installation (3)pressure washing (2)chimney sweep (1)drywall (5)

11/21/2020

Excellent! Chris and his crew did an outstanding job. Very conscientious. Focused. Efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

04/10/2020

Great! They were polite and did a great job cleaning up afterwards!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
air duct cleaning and encapsulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

03/23/2020

Excellent! I've used these guys many, many times. For multiple properties. They are the only guys I call when I need this service. Their price is great! They work with my budget and my time frame. It's always a team collaboration. Chris' attention to detail is second to none. And his crew does work that ALWAYS exceeds my expectations. I've never been disappointed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct and HVAC cleaning

CATEGORY drywall,heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,pressure washing,mold removal,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

10/24/2018

The contractors showed up on time, were very professional and respectful in our home, and completed the work without incident.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Remediation and Removal

CATEGORY drywall,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

05/30/2018

Was very pleased from the beginning when they arrived and took time cover my furniture, removing all the vents to be cleaned outside, very friendly, took time to answer any questions I had, and cleaned up after themselves ,we also had the ultra violet lights installed and are enjoying our fresh air ! Thank you to Chris and his crew for a job well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed ducts cleaned and mold taken care of.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2018

11/06/2017

They were great to work with, professional team, respected my home, performed as they said they would, reasonable price. We're almost a year after the work was done, no recurrence of the mold issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mold removed from ducts and AC unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2017

10/25/2017

Arrived on-time and was very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a plumbing leak in upstairs bathroom. Fresh Air came in basically advised what I could DIY to mitigate & repair. Also received a comprehensive estimate for complete cleaning of heating/cooling ducts & air handling unit. Once all the repair and renovation is complete we'll be calling them back

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2016

10/04/2017

Fresh Air came out to see our existing setup, gave recommendations and reasoning for those recommendations. Answered our many questions. Gave an estimate on two systems. Came back out a second time (at our request) to take a closer look at our ductwork and offer more specific recommendations and estimate. Happy with job. Took longer than expected, but we are ok with that. Old indoor unit was not r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed HVAC (2 stage heat pump) system with some additional ductwork and some replacement ductwork.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2017

09/30/2017

Vollmer Air Duct Cleaning said my house had visible mold and wanted to charge me $2,250.00 before they would any dryer vent cleaning. I called Fresh Air for a second opinion. Fresh Air was able to come to my home on the same day and checked my home for mold and found nothing ! Fernando was super informative and very honest. Fernando personally showed all the different areas he checked for mold. He...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning and checked for mold.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2017

09/18/2017

All ducts were cleaned and external mold was removed and sprayed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned ducts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2016

Water and smoke damage restoration, mold remediation, air duct cleaning and repairs, carpet & oriental rugs,upholstery, dryer vent, chimney cleaning, pressure washing, commercial kitchen vent hood cleaning & odor removal.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check