Foundation Support Specialists

Founded 2017 • With Angi since May 2017

Foundation Support Specialists offers foundation repair services for both slab and pier & beam foundation types. We also offer extensive concrete repair, waterproofing, encapsulation, and drainage options. We offer a wide variety of financing options and stand behind our services with a variety of warranties. FSS is committed to its customers!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+7 more images

foundation repair (28)mudjacking (9)basement waterproofing (6)home inspection (2)

08/11/2021

Marc M.

If you ever need a foundation company this is bar none the absolute best. I met with all the local foundation companies with the best reputations - RamJack, Baird, GL Hunt and Olshan. The system FSS uses is not the least expensive, but by far the best. All components are galvanized to include the piping. The competitor's equipment could not even compare with FSS. Just as important, the crew who did the work on my home were absolute professionals in their trade. Andrew, Ricky and Gabe were the best. All of them have years of experience and the foreman, Andrew, has almost two decades of knowledge and hands-on experience, and knowing this eased any concernes I had. Once the fifteen piers were all in place, all piers were connected together via hydraulic hoses and pump. Only then was the house lifted simultaneously - both left and right sides. Initially, one of my major concerns was broken plumbing pipes, as I had read from many of their competitor's poor reviews. Once FSS began to lift the house it was done methodically and slowly, being extra careful to try not to break any pipes. No pipes were broken and my house was lifted an inch on the left front side and two and half inches on the right! FSS exceeded my expectations!!

Description of Work
Foundation lift

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

Review for Foundation Support Specialists - 4719 Broom St, San Antonio, TX - 39437078

Such great feedback, and we can't thank you enough! We know it can be stressful dealing with foundation repairs, but we hope we made it as painless as possible. We appreciate your business and are here should you need anything else!

07/06/2021

Keith C.

Great! I had 3 Foundation repair companies inspect. FSS was the only company that demonstrated integrity and stated my home was within tolerance standards and no repairs needed at this time. The other companies recommend repairs. I highly recommend FSS due to their integrity to not push unneeded repairs on me!

Description of Work
Inspect Foundation

Category home inspection, foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

06/14/2021

joe D.

They responded very quickly to our request.

Description of Work
2 exposed post tension cables - inspection/repair needed for sale of house.

Category home inspection

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

09/20/2020

Reggie W.

The job went very well. Jose explained to my wife and I what they were going to do and what they planned to accomplish. The procedure went very well and both my wife and I are very pleased with the results. Jose was very professional and friendly as was his partner.

Description of Work
Raise and level my patio that had sunk and cracked.

Category mudjacking

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

05/22/2020

Rocky B.

Very prompt. Did a great job as well as quick. Will hire again if and when I need more cement work completed. Thank you

Description of Work
Cement foundation 30x40 for shop building

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

Review for Foundation Support Specialists - 4719 Broom St, San Antonio, TX - 38586270

11/20/2019

George Z.

They did a great job from supervision, workers, plans, engineering inspections, the works. They did a great job

Description of Work
House Leveling

Category basement waterproofing, mudjacking, foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

08/20/2019

Peggy W.

great work,clean up, workers were pleasant, great job

Description of Work
raise the foundation

Work Completed On 07/20/2019

07/04/2019

Diana C.

2 different crews performed the job. Ignacio and his crew performed the pier and beam job. The work was done in a timely manner, all the crew worked very hard each day they were on the job. Ignacio went above and beyond while having to deal with rain and plumbing leaks (yes, Ignacio fixed the leaks). Robert and his crew worked on the porch slab. They were all professional and kept us informed during the various stages of the job. We also had our sidewalk repaired, thank you Josh. We would highly recommend Foundation Support Specialists. We are very satisfied with their work and all their staff. They also cleaned up the job site and removed all debris.

Description of Work
Our older home on pier and beam with front porch on a slab needed to be leveled.

Work Completed On 04/19/2019

04/24/2019

Kellie L.

Foundation Support Specialists has excellent customer service, are professional, and performed the job very quickly. They also offer financing which is the main reason why we chose to hire this company. We are very pleased with their work and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
foundation repair

Work Completed On 12/20/2018

04/16/2019

Beverly S.

I am very pleased with the work that was done. Everyone associated with the project was personable and professional.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofed - french drains installed

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 04/16/2019

04/16/2019

Beverly S.

I'm very satisfied with the work that was done. Everyone with whom we interacted was professional and personable. I would definitely recommend FSS and I would also hire them again.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 04/16/2018

04/10/2019

Johnny M.

We had over 25 different locations that they leveled for us. 3" lifts in two locations, the rest were 1"- 2" lifts along sidewalks to cabin porches. It was amazingly quick and fun to watch. Price and warranty cannot be beat! Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Leveling sidewalks and patios along multiple buildings

Category mudjacking

Work Completed On 03/13/2019

03/27/2019

JERRY H.

They were prompt - they showed up when they said they would. They were professional in their work. They knew what they were doing - they stayed with the job until it was done - they didn't go to another job while working on mine. They even took their shoes off when they came into the house to keep from messing up the floor. Best of all they did a great job on my house. It looks great, and they were careful not to do any damage to the structure when they leveled it. And also they cleaned up all the trash when they left. That was a feat in itself considering all the digging they had to do. I am very please with their work.

Description of Work
House Leveling

Work Completed On 01/28/2019

03/23/2019

Bobby P.

With the exception of a few unexpected problems the job went well. They showed up and got started the same day. It took longer than I thought but the work was right and they kept me informed of the progress and of any problems they ran into. The thing I was surprised about was that they had given me a quote 13 months earlier and did the job based on that quote. Not many companies will do that. I would hire them again because they do the job right the first time.

Description of Work
Had my house raised and leveled.

Work Completed On 02/12/2019

03/19/2019

desiree J.

FSS finished our house repairs within 5 days. They are affordable and priced competitively. FSS offers lifetime warranty. They answered our questions and respond to us in a timely manner. The crew covered main areas to reduce dust to minimal. They even cleaned up after the end of each day and asked us if we had any further questions. Holes were covered up to ensure safety. When job was completed, the holes were either covered up with cement or dirt, depending on the area where the hole was dug or drilled. I recommenced FSS, there professional and prompt.

Description of Work
Foundation and Pier Beams

Work Completed On 03/06/2019

03/10/2019

Phoebe S.

I hired Foundation Support Specialists to do a large stabilization, drainage, and waterproofing project to a concrete slab addition in the back of my home. I was experiencing shifting and water penetration and was desperate for help. I called one company that never called me back after a lengthy estimate (frustrating) and another that only handled foundation work and not drainage work. Foundation Support Specialists fulfilled all of my needs as a homeowner. My project date started weeks sooner than anticipated and was completed within 2-weeks. Josh and other team members were communicative and helpful throughout the process. The crew completed the work and left no mess behind. The financing option was also great and I received a low interest rate for the entire project. I cannot express how happy I am with this company and their work on my home.

Description of Work
Concrete Slab Stabilization, Drainage, and Water Proofing

Category basement waterproofing, foundation repair

Work Completed On 02/12/2019

01/09/2019

Maggie K.

My foundation was pretty bad - even needed posts through the middle of the house. I had several estimates, and FSS not only had a fair price, the customer service and care from Josh, Richard, and the workers was exceptional! They were thoughtful and sincere, and made sure I knew what was happening every step of the way. The workers were conscientious and cleaned up after themselves every day. Even after the work was done, Richard took the time to walk me through what to expect afterwards, and answered all my questions. He even followed up with me a few months later, and sent someone out to fix my floors where some minor shifting occurred. Richard ensured I was completely satisfied with superior service after the sale. I know that FSS is still here for me if I have any problems or questions. Thanks for a job well done!

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Work Completed On 01/09/2019

01/04/2019

Jeff S.

FSS performed the work in a very professional manner and all of their people acted professional at all times. They answered all of our questions as well as explaining how their system worked and how it secures foundation to bedrock. I'm retired so was worried I'd be in the way watching them work but instead they made me feel like one of the crew. When job was complete, they clean up the entire job site and even spread the extra dirt where I'd asked them too. Very happy with their work and would recommend them to anyone needing foundation repair done.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Work Completed On 12/07/2018

01/03/2019

Eldon H.

Great. On time efficient and well done

Description of Work
driveway and retaining wall raised

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

12/19/2018

Michael W.

Very well, done professionally. Permits, inspections etc. all done to code.

Description of Work
Foundation repair

Work Completed On 11/07/2018

12/05/2018

sarah W.

The Job went well. Our foundation was crack on the back of our entire house . I was happy with the completed work and the quality of the job. These guys were very friendly and respectful. They eased my mind . The representative was honest and took the time to explain the process of what the job entailed. One of the worker's damaged my window unit. Foundation Support Specialist replaced my window unit.

Description of Work
Foundation

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

12/04/2018

Levaughn P.

Steel piers were installed on both side of the foundation and the slab raised back to the original level. the support columns went back to it original position.

Description of Work
Patio foundation (slab) drop one&one half to 3 inch (1 1/2" to 3") on the corners. Causing the support columns to tilt outward on both side.

Cost $3,778.81