Everlast Pro Painting

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2011

Awards & Badges

2619 Knights Walk

San Antonio, TX 78231

Everlast Pro Painting has over 20 years of industry experience. We specialize in residential repaints. We are fully insured and honor a three year warranty. We take pride in our work and offer the very best for your investment.Visit our websit at www.everlastpropainting.com....

house painting (268)interior painting (123)pressure washing (85)woodworking (49)drywall (35)siding companies (21)cabinet refacing (20)door installation (16)general contractors (16)stucco (13)decks & porches (11)deck cleaning (10)

07/24/2020

Patrick and his team did a fantastic job on our project, interior and exterior painting, including some railing around the deck. Very professional and worked around our schedule. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior, exterior painting, drywall

CATEGORY drywall,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2020

07/04/2020

Exceptionally well. I used them several years ago and I wouldn’t use any other company as long as I live in San Antonio. They are detailed and work was completed according to detail statement of works. Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior capentry and paint

CATEGORY woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

07/02/2020

Patrick was very professional , gave me a fair estimate, & worked with my schedule. Shelby did a great job repairing the drywall & is an excellent painter. I was very pleased with their services & would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting and drywll rapair.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

07/02/2020

The finish was absolutely perfect on the wall

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moulding wall and room painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

07/02/2020

Workers were friendly and responsive. I felt more time could have been spent on the job over the 2 days they were working. They spend approximately 5 hours each day doing the job. On the second day they had to hurry to complete meaning there would be less attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting Inside

CATEGORY interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

04/30/2020

Outstanding job! Patrick is a joy to work with and his crew, led by Adrian, was excellent. They were all professional and courteous. They kept a tidy workspace and cleaned up after work each day. The work was performed beyond my expectations and priced competitively. Everlast will be my first call when I decide to do the interior. Many thanks to the whole team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete exterior paint

CATEGORY house painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure working for you. Regards, Patrick Overby Everlast Pro Painting LLC

03/12/2020

So impressed with their professionalism, pricing, and work! We only needed baseboard touch ups and bathroom ceiling repainting for upcoming listing pictures, so they knocked it out in about an hour and our house is looking good as new. Looking forward to using them in our new house!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure working for you. We look forward to working with you again in the near future. Regards, Patrick Overby Everlast Pro Painting

01/19/2020

I’ve used Everlast painting forr multiple jobs over the last 18 years. Patrick and crew have always done a excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior paint and drywall

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2020

Thank you for your kind review. We have done multiple jobs for you over the past 18 years. It has always been a pleasure working for you. Thank you very much. Sincerely, Patrick Overby Everlast Pro Painting LLC

01/17/2020

They did a nice job painting the walls but the ceiling fell in places. They repaired it 3 times at no charge but made me pay $250 extra the fourth time. The 4th time he sent a different crew and they did it right. I think he should have done it right the first time and not made me pay extra. He said it wasn't his fault because apparently parts of the ceiling weren't primed when the house was origi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paint kitchen and living room walls and living room ceiling and repair cracks in ceiling and walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2019

Photo for Everlast Pro Painting - 2619 Knights Walk, San Antonio, TX - 38335602

Thank you for your feedback. It took a couple more attempts than we expected. But we finish the job. We did not give up. My crew and I made it right. We worked for you a couple other times. Did a great job on the outside of your house. One section of the interior living ceiling was a problem. But we did fix it. I am not sure why the picture is on the review. Because your ceiling has been repaired....

10/03/2019

Went very well. Patrick (owner) kept me posted as we tried to work a schedule around his crews and my HOA approval process. Once they started, his crew showed up every day on time and worked through the day. Shelby and Daniel were very professional. They did an excellent job power washing everything that needed painting and fixed the rotted wood. Very happy with the quality of the paint job they d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The exterior of the house needed painting. It's all brick so the painting was the eaves, soffits, porch, etc. Also needed to have one piece of wood replaced on the eave that had rotted.

CATEGORY pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

Thank you for your kind review. Your house looks great! We appreciate your time and business. Regards, Patrick Overby Everlast Pro Painting LLC

Interior & Exterior Painting, Pressure Washing, Popcorn Removal, Drywall, Texture, Cabinet Refinishing, Staining, Carpentry And More!!

OPEN WEEKDAYS FROM 8-5