By Grace Floors

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2013

3.5

10930 Wye Dr Suite 101

San Antonio, TX 78217

We are a general contracting company offering an array of services from flooring to roofing and everything in between. We are a family owned and operated company who pride ourselves in 100% customer satisfaction. We work around your schedule and offer free estimates....

07/10/2019

ALEXANDRA M.

I have been using By Grace Floors and Construction since June of 2014 and I have always received superior service. If you name a type of work that can be done on a house, they have done it for me. They are currently doing several projects on my house, including fixing damage caused by my HVAC company. They are dealing directly with that company to handle payment so I don't have to worry about. They were here in less than 12 hours of my finding the damage to begin the removal of the wet insulation, and had fans in to dry the water. I can not say enough about Carlos and his crews. I would recommend them for any work you want done. In fact, they are doing three projects for my mother's properties now as well. She is also highly satisfied, and she has extremely high standards for the work done on her properties.

Description of Work
Flooring, roofing, remodel, painting, fence, staining, other

Category contractors,countertops,decks,drywall,fencing,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,roofing,screen repair,deck cleaning,woodworking,interior painters,cabinet refacing

02/19/2019

Andrew O.

After 5+ years of using By Grace on several projects I can no recommend them; after this last home remodel where I was begged by the owner to provide final payment upon agreement of returning to finish several outstanding completion points. 2 months of constant harassing to complete the job have been met with excuses and finally silence to return to finish those promised tasks. Extremely disappointed in the lack of professionalism and trust!

Description of Work
Floors, wood working, tile & paint

Category contractors,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,home remodeling,interior painters

06/15/2017

David W.

At the time we wanted some more floors put in, we gave them the deposit. Six to eight months went by they said they never got the check, and it cleared the bank. It was confusion. I wanted my money back. It jut wasn't a good experience anymore. We called them on and off, and I finally just stopped calling. The floors they put in was good. It was after that. I couldn't tell you the cost.

Description of Work
I had some floors put in.

Category flooring contractor

11/22/2013

Adlen S.

Contacted By Grace Flooring as one of four estimates to replace the carpet in the halls and bedrooms with manufactured wood flooring. The founder Carlos contacted me and set up an appointment to come to my house after work to measure for an estimate. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He got back to me with an estimate that was less than my three other bids. His bid also included moving all my furniture and belongings (except electronics) and removal and haul off of the old carpet and tack strips, scraps and trash. The workers/employees were hard workers, professional, and willing to stay late to finish the job in one day rather than taking a second day to complete it. They were also so careful in removing the baseboards that no repairs were needed nor any touchup paint needed! They blended to the existing flooring very well. I also felt comfortable enough to leave them at our home and run some errands. I highly encourage others to use them and will be sure to contact them when we remodel or build in the future.

Description of Work
Installed new flooring

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Masonry Arts

We are a full-service masonry co., locally owned & operated, & do all types of masonry work from entire new houses to commercial buildings to small mortar crack repairs. No job is too small as we treat all projects equally. We place extreme importance in our service, quality of work, & happiness of every customer. We want to give each customer "more than their money's worth" at every opportunity we can. Angie's list winner of "the 2009 Super Service Award"(2 awards), "2010 Super Service Award" (5 awards), 2011 award (8 awards), 2012 award (4 awards), and 2013 award (5 awards), 2014 awards, & every year including the newest 2018 awards. Always a perfect rating on the BBB. Ambassador membership of the Texas State Historical Association. NOTICE: Due to our blessing of success from a great reputation & quality work, along with an increased number of Angie's List members in San Antonio, etc., please allow extra time in me returning calls. We can still do rush jobs, etc. it's just that at times I'm extremely busy & get very many calls all on the same day. I like to stay small enough without a huge amount of employees, to ensure hands-on quality in work & correctness & in me doing all sales calls. But I surely will return your call the first possible chance. Thanks! Bob

Xulon Floors

Xulon Floors is a premium flooring contractor specializing in solid and engineered wood flooring installation and refinishing. Familiar with multiple wood species and floor finishing products, we have the expertise needed to help you make the appropriate decisions regarding your flooring project. Please call us for more information regarding your project or to schedule a free estimate.

River City Flooring

Welcome to River City Flooring. We are a proud San Antonio and Austin based distributor of premium flooring. We pride ourselves on our reputation for great prices, quality flooring, and fanatical customer service. Our specialty is premium grade Engineered Hardwoods, which we source directly from the manufacturer and buy in bulk containers. By cutting out the middle-men and buying in volume, we are able to pass our savings on to you. As owner/operators we are committed to helping our clients find the perfect flooring solution for their needs; from a simple home office, to a large commercial space, we offer solutions for every flooring need. Check out our profile to learn more about what sets us apart from our competition. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction on each and every job. Others may say it, but we actually mean it. That is why YOU WILL NOT PAY ONE PENNY UNTIL THE JOB IS COMPLETE AND YOU ARE 100% SATISFIED. No deposit. No half up front. Nothing until the job is complete. Try finding that with the "other guys!" We know you have many options and we appreciate your interest in our products and services. Contact us today for a free in-home estimate and consultation, or to schedule an appointment to see our new showroom off Wetmore and Thousand Oaks. Additional email: info@rcfhardwoods.com.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available