ASC Heating & Air

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
TACLB31551E

8802 Lockway St

San Antonio, TX 78217

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

ASC Heat & Air proudly serves San Antonio, TX and the surrounding areas. Call ASC for all of your HVAC needs....

4.3

HVAC Companies (6)insulation (1)

06/01/2021

At the beginning this company did a great job for me, but when I hired someone else they said that I needed to buy a new one.

Description of Work
They cleaned my AC unit.

Work Completed On 06/12/2019

When we look at our records for this particular gentleman, it shows that we sent a technician for a free estimate, and offered options for both a repair of his old unit and a replacement. As a company, we always offer choices for our clients. After all, we can repair anything, but replacement is the best option sometimes. In this case, we wouldn’t have quoted a new system if we didn’t think it was...

05/28/2021

It was a good experience. They came on the schedule. They answered my call anytime.

Description of Work
They did an annual check-up on my ac 3 month ago. They installed my ac unit a year ago.

Work Completed On 02/28/2021

02/15/2017

They did excellent work. The sent 2 people to complete the service and it took a few hours to complete the work. They were honest, fast and well priced. They left the area clean. They were good overall.

Description of Work
They repaired our AC.

Work Completed On 07/01/2016

08/06/2013

Everything turned out okay but it took two weeks before everything got resolved. The technician that was responsible for picking up the equipment for example did not show up. He is no longer with the company. There were other delays but overall it all worked out. We are happy with the system installed.

Description of Work
They installed a new AC unit and attic insulation.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

Work Completed On 03/13/2013

The way the installation went for the [member name removed] is not typical of All Seasons Comfort's way of doing business. A long story can be told of how many things went wrong through the process from a technician not showing up to work on the first day to an insulation machine that didn't work properly, but All Seasons Comfort took full responsibility for all problems to the extent of refunding...

02/19/2012

Overall Ron did a great job. He was very professional, knowledgable and gave honest answers when it came to price and how it effected his bottom line. I have had my system for a year now and everything works great. I am very happy with chosing All Seasons Comfort and it saved me thousands of dollars in the long run.

Description of Work
I had an old Carrier AC Unit and Furnace and it was on its last leg and wanted to buy a whole new system that would last and save me money on electric bills. I got 16 different estimates from local AC companies around San Antonio and Ron had the best price. I purchased a Train 18 seer AC Until and Furnace with a ten year extended warranty from Ron and had him install it.

Work Completed On 03/14/2011

Thanks, (member name removed)! I hope the unit is working just like new still. Please contact us immediately if there are any issues whatsoever.

06/19/2011

I have an old A/C unit and have called Ron for servicing before. He always fits my into his busy schedule. This time the A/C stopped working on a day where the high temperature reached 104 degrees. My kitties and I waited on the shady porch until help arrived! Ron found the coils were bone dry - with no condensation. He then checked every source of power to the unit. When he opened the outside uni...

Description of Work
Checked all sources of power for A/C for problem and cleaned connections in outdoor unit.

Work Completed On 06/16/2011

Air Conditioning Contractor, Repair and Replacement, Heat Pump, Furnace Installation, HVAC repairs & installations.

Commercial duct cleaning, new construction

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check