ABC Home & Commercial Services

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2010

(1905) Verified Reviews

10644 N Ih 35

San Antonio, TX 78233

At ABC Home & Commercial Services, our goal is to exceed your expectations for residential and commercial service of your air conditioning and heating systems in San Antonio, TX and Bexar County. We promise to treat your home, your family and your business with respect and consideration. We promise to offer you enough information to make an educated decision on repairs or replacement. We seek to build long term relationships, not just sell you something and move on. When we leave your service call or installation, we want you to feel comfortable referring us to friends, family and co workers. If you ever have a question or concern, we are an easy phone call away. Also serving Pleasanton, Castle Hills, Helotes, Pipe Creek, Floresville, Selma & Garden Ridge, TX....

04/22/2022

Dolores E.

they are all pro. they are good, and they are on time. they clean up and we trusted them with whatever they doing

Description of Work
foundation repair

Category foundation repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

03/30/2022

bob S.

They have been absolutely terrible!!! My yard looks worse now than when I hired them 6 months ago. I've had it with them. DO NOT HIRE THESE PEOPLE UNLESS YOU JUST FEEL LIKE THROWING YOUR MONEY AWAY. Check out the pictures of their expert service. This great service costs me $420.00 per month. Such a deal, right?

Description of Work
Regular lawn work

Category contractors,lawn service

08/27/2020

Samuel P.

OK but I grossly overpaid and the replacement system doesn’t perform as well as the old one. Mostly my fault for listening gullibly to their salesman and not getting more eatimates.

Description of Work
AC compressor/condenser replaced

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

05/17/2020

Teresa W.

This was, by far, the most organized, stress-LESS process I have ever been involved in! They did EVERYTHING for us meaning set up all appointments for follow up check ups, set up our rebate with CPS Energy so we didn't have to, they even went as far as sending us ALL of our contract documents, warranty documents, FAQ's, and information on what to do if there is a problem...all of this was in an organized folder that was sent to us in the mail. That is just speaking about the admin aspect...the gentlemen that came out to give us a quote and then those that performed the actual installation were so professional, friendly, and patient! I am so impressed with this company that I am currently using them as my plumber, my pest control, and general handyman/contractor type company. Love them!!

Description of Work
Replace AC Unit

Category handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed], glad we got you taken care of.

04/02/2020

Andrew U.

Professional sales team that spend more time and effort educating rather than selling. Was able to get me in next day for a new unit at a competitive price through Costco. All the employees were knowledgeable and friendly from the Techs that did the install, the managers, QA/QC, and office staff. They did such a great job I recommended them to my father where he purchased a new unit from them as well.

Description of Work
HVAC Replacement

08/26/2019

Roger C.

I have ABC perform maintenance on my AC twice a year. My AC is only 2 years old. On Sunday 25 August, the AC stopped working at 8PM. I was very impressed with the responsiveness of the ABC Tech in getting to my home within 30 min on a Sunday evening. The reason my AC went out was that the drain line needed to be drained. I was charged $158 and the AC is now working. My only complaint about ABC is that I just had my semi-annual maintenance performed on my AC system 90 days prior to my system going out. During that annual maintenance, my drain line was not drained. This is something that should be done as part of a semi annual service. I called ABC after this repair and asked that they include that service as part of my semi annual service in the future and they agreed. Had they done this 90 days ago, my AC may not have gone out. To recap, great response time on a weekend but disappointed that semi Annual service did not include draining line until I specifically requested it.

Description of Work
AC repair on Sunday Evening

05/18/2019

KAREN S.

The technician was polite and punctual.The outdoor surfaces do look good. However the bleaching agent he recommended did kill a few plants, nothing major. He used different equipment than the standard pressure washer and it was much more expensive.

Description of Work
pressure washing driveway, sidewalk, porches and patio

Category pressure washing

11/20/2018

Patte B.

Went quickly. I have used TEX-PERTS for years for repairs and seasonal check ups. They have always provided excellent service with friendly, respectful, knowledgeable technicians.

Description of Work
Air was not cooling. Tech determined a dual capacitor was faulty and replaced with two single capacitors. After 3 months the unit continues to perform just fine.

09/16/2018

Amber B.

We didn't mention that the air had been struggling, just that we wanted a tune up. They did that, and then asked if we'd been struggling to keep it cool, and showed us photos of their findings - the coil was in clear need of repair. No pressure to do it through them, but did give us a price and timeline if we wanted to move forward. We called a day later to confirm, and within 3 days the work was completed and the air conditioner is working better than ever!

Description of Work
Tune up and Coil replacement

07/23/2018

John M.

Technician arrived when expected. Service was thorough.

Description of Work
A/C tune up

Outdoor Comforts

We specialize in outdoor landscape lighting such as house accenting lights, trees and walkways. We also install in tree lighting. We offer free night demos so we can come and set up lights so you can see it before you purchase. We have been in business since 2014.

Mx Painters LLC.

Why choose mx painters? * Licensed and insured * True professionals * Great reputation * Quality Work * 3 Year Warranty * Color consultation Here at mx painters we strive for excellence and nothing less. We are a family operated business with customer satisfaction being our number one priority. We value honesty and integrity and treat your home as if it were our own. Each project is managed with the skills and experience our clients have come to expect. Our goal is to meet your expectations and even exceed them.We offer full service residential and commercial painting projects.. Mx painters strives to deliver homeowners and commercial building owners the best painting prices, while maintaining the highest level of quality that you deserve. We offer professional painting services ranging from interior, exterior, drywall, carpentry, pressure washing. Our professional estimators will provide you with a free estimate while walking you through the entire process from start to finish and give you the estimate on the spot. Call us TODAY for a FREE estimate. ask for our Veteran, Law Enforcement, Military and firefighter personnel discounts

Offers by Mx Painters LLC. on Angi
    Aztec Painting

Our business specializes in making your house look and feel like a new home again. From small detailed projects, to larger remodeling projects, we strive to provide the best quality work & customer service.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Residential & commercial. Maintenance, replacement & installation of heating & air conditioning equipment & indoor air quality.