AAA Home Services Inc and Aaron's Chimney & Dryer Vent Cleaning

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

8407 Bandera Rd Ste 104-437

San Antonio, TX 78250

Coronavirus Awareness Service Announcement From our Family-Owned and Operated Business: Our Commitment To You | Before and after each appointment, Roland and Jason will disinfect equipment that will be taken into your home. In addition to these precautionary measures we will be wearing face-masks and disposable gloves, and areas we touch will be wiped down using a disinfectant solution and disposable paper towels. Your Continued Health and Safety is our Priority! All our customers are family to us. Please stay safe and healthy as we all do our share in this battle. Roland Perez has been working as a sweep since 1986. With over 35 years of experience Roland has done many chimney cleaning along with many masonry repairs such as: crown replacements and back wall replacements. He also does dryer vent cleaning and air duct cleaning. He has certificate in masonry repairs and building from Arehn's Masonry School in South Dakota, a certificate for air duct cleaning from Roto Brush located in Dallas and a certificate for plumbing, electrical and air conditioning repairs from Alpha and Omega in San Antonio...

chimney sweep (244)dryer vent cleaning (84)chimney repair (59)fireplace services (39)gas fireplace repair (18)chimney cap repair (17)air duct cleaning (9)masonry (9)woodworking (3)handyman (3)animal removal (2)pest control (2)

03/07/2022

J. B.

Initial install went well during home construction. Roland was available during the construction phase and helped detect a roofing problem. Since moving in and using the stove, I found issues with ventilation of the stove and smoke in the house. Roland told me my house is air tight and therefore there is insufficient oxygen in the house to sustain a fire in the wood stove. Completely unreasonable explanation for lack of ventilation in a wood burning stove and wanted to argue about it. Diagnosis was over the phone and no offer made to see the problem I am experiencing. Not saying this is his fault but there is definitely something wrong. There may have been some unknown damage done during construction but his response is very unsettling when dealing with the potential fire damage in a home.

Description of Work
Wood stove installation

Category fireplaces

Work Completed On 03/07/2022

01/18/2022

Samantha B.

I called AAA Home Services for a second opinion after another company recommended replacing the entire fireplace that was only a few years old. Roland returned my call quickly, switched to FaceTime, and diagnosed the issue with the fireplace over the call. We scheduled the repair, he came out, cleaned the fireplace, made the repair, and now it works better than when it was first installed! Roland saved us hundreds of dollars or more. We will definitely be calling AAA Home Services first from now on!

Description of Work
Fireplace Repair

Category fireplaces,gas logs

Work Completed On 01/17/2022

12/23/2020

Sandra Norma G.

Very professional service. Thorough cleaning gave us peace of mind that there were no obstructions in the chimney.

Description of Work
Chimney sweeping

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

11/11/2020

kirsten D.

Very happy with the service. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Chimney sweep

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

08/28/2020

Vicki K.

It went very well. They were prompt even coming early!! Was in and out in an appropriate amount of time! Got the job done!! I am very happy!

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

05/14/2020

Elizabeth T.

Appreciate the patience Roland had, took the time to explain process. He also went over recommended upkeep to prevent future issues with our dryer vent. I would highly recommend services!

Description of Work
Dryer Vent cleaning

Category house cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

05/06/2020

MARY PAT B.

Roland was awesome. He called to say he might be a few minutes late due to prior job, but then got to our house at scheduled time. He arrived with his mask on due to Covid 19 cautions, and was courteous and efficient. He examined chimney caps and took pics for me, as well as inspecting the flu from the bottom. He did not charge me the full amount quoted, as chimney did not need cleaning. I would definitely recommend him!

Description of Work
Inspection for possible woodpecker/nest in chimney

Category chimney sweep,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

04/22/2020

Nicole W.

Excellent customer service, my appointment was scheduled in a timely manner and the chimney sweep was completed as scheduled. I will book again next time I need their service.

Description of Work
Chimney Sweep

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

01/21/2020

Jim B.

Excellent work and excellent personality. I recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Chemically and mechanically cleaned chimney and fire box. Resurface bottom of fire place.

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

11/17/2019

Otis S.

AAA Home Services came out to give us a quote and service the chimney and dryer vent. Although they performed the service, they shortened the dryer coil by replacing it with another one. When called concerning same on 11/4/19 we spoke with Marie at first and then Roland (Owner) who was rude and reluctantly agreed to replace the coil with a longer coil to allow moving the dryer for cleaning without the coil popping off. 11/14/19 again reached out to Roland, because he'd not stopped by with the replacement coil as promised. He was not available and had to leave a message with Marie. As of 11/17/19 no response from the company or the owner. Would not recommend their service, as their rudeness and lack of follow-up on their promises leaves much to be desired.

Description of Work
Chimney and dryer vent cleaning

Category chimney sweep,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 11/17/2019

Mrs [Member Name Removed] did call and speak to myself over a week ago, her review dated 11-17-19 She was questioning the length of dryer vent hose we installed that she was not charged for , it was replaced due to the condition of her old one, lint, small holes wear and tear ..we always change them as to give us and homeowner leave of mind .. Keep in mind these services we completed August 9, 2019 as her invoice confirms this date.. We serviced her home 3 month earlier no complaints until she decided to remove dryer and “felt” her dryer hose was to short, All owner handbook / manuals state clearly when installing new vent hose it should be short as possible , CLARIFY, Dryer hose should be cut short to allow a better draw from Dryer to wall and to avoid kinks when pushing the appliance back causing a crimp if it’s to long hence not causing a blockage.. Our tech explained this to her Mrs [Member Name Removed] when we where out in August 9, 2019 and she was thier overseeing (behind him) this never mentioned she wanted longer Dryer hose at this time he explained the reasoning on a shorter hose never mentioned a longer but agreed.. My conversation with Mrs [Member Name Removed] was brief, She mentioned her concern that “She” felt hose was to small and she just noticed it, & thats when she called us .. she mentioned that she cleans behind dryer every 2weeks .. it’s been 3 months since our service ..and now she’s addressing this to us and wants us out to her home that very day.. As I mentioned to Mrs. [Member Name Removed] that this is our peak time of year I could drop off a new length / longer hose on her porch or knock on door and install it if she is home..(November or peak business month) it would a done not that day I mentioned we could drop off when in area she agreed.. What doesn’t help us is when she further confuses us & staff by Calling & thanking me for dropping off the dryer hose and saying I’m a man of my word .. thier are only 2 Service technicians myself and the other , By leaving this message we were both under the impression that it had been taken to her home by the other Tech..as both new that she wanted a new one (longer hose) further delaying due to her message .. Keep in mind Thier was no issue on her review about the service cleaning both the chimney and dryer pipe.. and was not upset by service until she felt it was to short and couldn’t access behind dryer in the manner she is accustomed to.. Again it’s unfortunate that someone (Mrs [Member Name Removed]) has no experience in a certain field and question you and your staff and speak rudely in order to get thier way and further , setting confusion by leaving a message thanking us for dropping this off to thier home.... I did my best to address her issue , and hear her on the phone but when someone is on the defense already it can be difficult to explain to them. Mrs [Member Name Removed]’s actions by leaving a message did not help but further Delayed this issue.. I do appreciate your time in reading to get the scope of the issue Roland

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about AAA Home Services Inc and Aaron's Chimney & Dryer Vent Cleaning

How is AAA Home Services Inc and Aaron's Chimney & Dryer Vent Cleaning overall rated?

AAA Home Services Inc and Aaron's Chimney & Dryer Vent Cleaning is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are AAA Home Services Inc and Aaron's Chimney & Dryer Vent Cleaning open?

AAA Home Services Inc and Aaron's Chimney & Dryer Vent Cleaning is open:

What payment options does AAA Home Services Inc and Aaron's Chimney & Dryer Vent Cleaning provide

AAA Home Services Inc and Aaron's Chimney & Dryer Vent Cleaning accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available

Does AAA Home Services Inc and Aaron's Chimney & Dryer Vent Cleaning offer free estimates?

No, AAA Home Services Inc and Aaron's Chimney & Dryer Vent Cleaning does not offer free project estimates.

Does AAA Home Services Inc and Aaron's Chimney & Dryer Vent Cleaning offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, AAA Home Services Inc and Aaron's Chimney & Dryer Vent Cleaning does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does AAA Home Services Inc and Aaron's Chimney & Dryer Vent Cleaning offer a senior discount?

Yes, AAA Home Services Inc and Aaron's Chimney & Dryer Vent Cleaning offers a 5% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by AAA Home Services Inc and Aaron's Chimney & Dryer Vent Cleaning?

Yes, AAA Home Services Inc and Aaron's Chimney & Dryer Vent Cleaning offers warranties.

What services does AAA Home Services Inc and Aaron's Chimney & Dryer Vent Cleaning offer?

AAA Home Services Inc and Aaron's Chimney & Dryer Vent Cleaning offers the following services: Chimney cleanings, Masonry repairs & Dryer vent cleaning, Appliance Repair, Pest Control. Gas Logs. Woodburner.