David's Texas Painting And Construction

Founded 1978 • With Angi since June 2006

1401 Thibodeaux Dr

Round Rock, TX 78664

We are a remodeling business. We also do sheet rock work. tape, floating, texturing, painting and staining & wood repair & replacement. I have been an active Member of Angie's List for 4 years. 512.587.4154. FREE estimates. Under normal circumstances, all work in under warranty....

interior painting (103)drywall (43)house painting (41)general contractors (16)pressure washing (10)woodworking (8)cabinet refacing (3)decks & porches (3)deck cleaning (1)wallpaper removal (1)

05/10/2021

Mr. David came out and he is very nice, professional, respectful , punctual and gave an accurate quote for services done and then did an amazing job and was accurate on time frame it would take and was overall excellent at what he does. I highly recommend Mr David he is excellent at his business. I am grateful for reasonable cost and high quality professional work he gives . Very clean and effortl...

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

I truly appreciate you taking the time to do this review for me. It's always a pleasure doing work for such nice people.

05/01/2021

We are repeat customers and David was great as usual. He fit us in quickly and did a fabulous job repairing the hole in our drywall from water damage. It looks as if nothing happened and we are very thankful for his work.

Description of Work
Patching hole in drywall and texturing/painting

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this review for me. It's greatly appreciated. As always It was a pleasure working for you guys!

04/08/2021

This is the fourth job that David has done for me and as usual, his work was exceptional! He takes real pride in the quality of his work and is always very careful to take care of every detail. He's friendly, professional, quick and works very neatly. I will always use David for my painting needs and highly recommend that you do as well!

Description of Work
Interior painting: Home office and accent wall in living room

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

Thank you for taking the time to do this review for me. It was a pleasure as always working for you and I enjoyed see you all again. Have a fantastic weekend!

01/28/2021

David is amazing! His professionalism and detailed work is top notch. It’s rare to find a company that is dedicated in insuring you are 100% satisfied with the service performed. He even took the time to teach my husband and I a few techniques in the process of remodeling our bathroom. Our bathroom was in bad shape, but now it’s the prettiest room in our house! I’ll be calling David again for more...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category contractors,drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to do this review for me. I enjoyed doing the work for you and your family.

01/18/2021

They came out and gave me a fair price, so I hired him once again. They did a fantastic job, was on time, pleasant to work with & I am extremely happy with the results!

Description of Work
I had several projects to do around my home including (Interior/Exterior Painting-Several Drywall Patches- Some Carpentry - Painted my Cabinets- Pressure washed my exterior before painting-) so once again I called David's Texas Painting & Construction.

Category contractors,drywall,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 01/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to do this review for me. As always i enjoyed working for you and look forward to doing the other projects you want done in the future.

12/03/2020

Popcorn-free ceilings look amazing. All painting was executed with precision. Work was done in a timely and professional manner. Price for services rendered was reasonable. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Pop-corn ceiling removal, ceiling repair, ceiling resurfaced, ceiling painted, walls painted, trim painted, trim installed, doors and cabinets painted.

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to do this review. I really enjoyed doing this job for you guys and I really enjoyed listening to the Piano music as well!

10/27/2020

Been very good. He had the exterior and interior of our home. And Just recently, he did the staining. He reliable and give a good estimate. Very pleasant and easy to work with.

Description of Work
re-stain all the cabinet in the kitchen and bath. New shelve in the utility room

Category cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to do this review for me. As always it was a pleasure and I look forward to doing any other work you may have in the future.

10/21/2020

David did everything expected. Including finishing while we were out of town. I appreciate that it was hand painted and not sprayed. Looks really good

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category contractors,house painters

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

Hey guys! I really appreciate you taking the time to do this review for me. I enjoyed doing the work. Fyi the tarantulas and scorpions made it an interesting challenge lol.

10/13/2020

David painted our entire 2 story house, brick included. He maintained good communication before and throughout the job, and most importantly, made sure everything was done to our satisfaction. The house looks great. I would not hesitate to hire him again for future work.

Description of Work
Painting of house exterior

Category house painters

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

Thank you for this great review! It's always a pleasure doing work for such nice and pleasant people.

10/09/2020

They never replied to my request for a quote.

Description of Work
House painted

Category contractors,house painters

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

Good morning [Member Name Removed]. Looking back I see you did send a request on 9-4-2020. Sometimes we get so many request that we occasionaly overlook a few. We try to get back to everyone, even if we can't get to their job, we want to at least let them know that we can't . At that time we were booked up for quite some time. My most sincere apologies for this oversight and I thank you for bringi...

Interiors and exteriors paint, stain cabinets, presser washing, sheetrocking, tape, floating & texturing, including sheetrock damage patches,wood repair & replacment, deck damaged repair, siding & fences repair.

Ask for details.