Chimney & Wildlife Specialists

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2010

1215 Executive Dr E

Richardson, TX 75081

Chimney & Wildlife Specialists is an owner-operated business that serves the Dallas, Ft. Worth and Amarillo areas. All labor is performed by professional technicians who work for their local company branch—we never use sub-contractors. This allows us to hold our technicians to the highest standards of excellence in the industry, as well as maintain our commitment to customer satisfaction....

Resposiveness

chimney sweep (448)chimney repair (91)animal removal (89)chimney cap repair (59)fireplace services (53)dryer vent cleaning (22)gas fireplace repair (19)masonry (10)pest control (4)home inspection (2)interior painting (1)house painting (1)

03/07/2021

Gas fireplace refurbishment, chimney cap repair, and dryer vent clean-out

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I can’t recommend C & W Specialists highly enough! We needed to get our gas fireplace refurbished, our chimney cap repaired, and our dryer vent cleaned-out. C & W was extremely prompt, and Carlos came out to our home and looked over both the fireplace, and chimney cap and gave us a very fair estimate. When Danny, the technician, came out, he did an amazing job. The fireplace is beautiful and we know everything is safe.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps,fireplaces,gas logs,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

01/06/2021

Worked with Angie's List staff for 3 wks. explaing the nature of work required but NO suitable service provided got in touch with me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas fire pilot light problem.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], Did you make general service request through Angie's list or specifically attempt to get a hold of us(Chimney and Wildlife Specialists)? I am unable to locate a service request made by you. You can however reach our company at 214-883-8876 or by email at info@chimneyandwildlife.com. We would be more than happy to help you.

11/06/2020

Give estimate on possible leaking chimney cap.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The two men came on time and wore their masks. They went on the roof and took pictures of the cap and chimney area. They were very honest and told me that the cap had rust but doesn’t need to be replaced. There was an area that was probably the culprit where the leak is occurring. They used sealant to patch up the area. I wasn’t aware that they charge a fee just to come out. There needs to be better communication on this as many customers like myself, aren’t aware of this.

CATEGORY chimney caps

COST $89.99

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

10/24/2020

The tech was helpful and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaning

CATEGORY animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

11/12/2019

Great very punctual, very polite and did a great job explaining everything. They are returning to do outside work next month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2019

09/30/2019

Once the tech got here, he realized that they could not service our fireplace. I was very disappointed. He said there is another company that can do it and he would refer us to them. I am still waiting to find out who the company is and to hear from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and inspect gas fireplace

CATEGORY fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

03/05/2019

They did good work. They were on time and professional. They also made sure that everything was covered and my house will not get wet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He gave me an estimate then they rebuilt the chimney for 2 days.

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2019

12/10/2018

Very responsive and friendly. He checked the pilot light and gas connections and did a general inspection of the whole unit, all the while explaining what he was looking for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas fireplace inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2018

10/13/2018

I recently had my house leveled and the fireplace and chimney were moved 0.9 inches up. I requested to have the interior of the chimney videoed and inspected after cleaning. This was agreed to. The guy videoed the damper area and the top 0f the chimney with his cell phone. That was done only so he could charge me more for the cleaning. Note my chimney has a cap on it. He tore a hole in the screen ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimmney cleaned and video inspected.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2018

09/29/2018

Tech was on time, professional and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney and fireplace repair inspection and cleaning.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2018

Wildlife Removal, Humane Animal Control. Attic, Sanitation, Deodorizing. Chimney Sweep, Custom Caps & Repairs. Dryer Vent Cleaning & Fireplace.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check