North Dallas Renovations

Founded 2016 • With Angi since May 2017

North Dallas Renovations proudly improves, renovates and remodels homes in the North Dallas area. We offer high quality remodeling services, and have the experience and expertise needed to ensure that your renovation makes the most of your existing space and budget....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+15 more images

tile installation202175248
Master bathroom footprint change. Moved shower where tub was and finished with beautiful flooring and a custom vanity with quartz.
Luxurious Master Bathroom project

tile installation

202175248
Beautiful Custom Kitchen project
Beautiful Custom Kitchen

home remodeling

202075034

interior painting (24)home remodeling (24)countertop installation (23)plumbers (20)marble & granite (18)tile installation (16)drywall (15)woodworking (12)bathtub refinishing (12)electrician (11)cabinet refacing (10)flooring (10)

08/18/2022

Matthew M.

They did great. Second time we’ve used Kyle and his team and couldn’t be happier. They’re responsive and his prices are competitive.

Description of Work
New doors, frames, kitchen vent, and some tile work

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 08/17/2022

03/06/2022

Earl S.

I had North Dallas Renovations, remodel my bathroom. They enlarged my small shower, added subway tiles and new shower floor tiles in the bathroom. They replaced the small vanity with a larger one, new hardware, mirror, sink, shower, and sink faucets. They added a new toilet. They rerouted the bathroom vent to the outside. They replaced the original bathroom door and added a pocket door. Lastly, they painted the walls and removed the popcorn ceiling. They smoothed ceilings and walls in the bathroom. They also added a recessed light in the hallway and painted walls and remove the popcorn ceiling. They also refreshed the hallway closet after reclaiming a portion of it for the enlarged shower. I was more than satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
Full Bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/23/2022

Review for North Dallas Renovations - P.O. Box 251165, Plano, TX - 39649902

07/01/2021

Joel R.

If you want quality work with trustworthy artisans doing the job, North Dallas Renovations is the group to hire. The job took longer than I had been given to think it would, but when you have a husband going around saying, "And can you also do...?" then you must expect things to take a bit longer (and cost a little more). The workers doing the jobs are all experts. They care about the job they do, and it shows in the final product! Everything is perfect...and when it wasn't, then they immediately stepped in and made it so. They were here when promised...on time and intent on doing the job. Kyle and Kim are wonderful to work with on the planning; Brady was my contact for communication and was totally responsive and eager to take care of my requests and concerns; and the day to day artisans that created the kitchen of my dreams were superb ... everyone of them. They cleaned up at the end of each day so I wouldn't be living with trash/dirt that happens with this kind of remodel. They respected our privacy, and were personable and polite and pleasant to have around the house. Now that it is finished, we are already planning other projects. North Dallas Renovations is the only company we would think of using for any of them. They literally can do anything!! Love, love, love them.

Description of Work
A kitchen remodel plus a deck and an upstairs closet.

Category bathtub refinishing, countertops, decks, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, siding, woodworking, doors

Work Completed On 06/30/2021

Review for North Dallas Renovations - P.O. Box 251165, Plano, TX - 39390101

JR, you were a wonderful customer to work with and we appreciate you saying all the kind remarks. We look forward to the next project(s)!!!

01/25/2021

Twylla B.

Great job! Workers showed up every day and showed up on time; workers cleaned up at end of each day; work was done in a very timely manner; work was done as requested; used quality products; great and fair pricing; great communication! Would highly recommend their services!!!

Description of Work
Full kitchen remodel; full master bath remodel; full guest bath remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/24/2021

12/15/2020

Doreen M.

Very pleasant experience dealing with honest, straightforward, and open communications. Contractor provided numerous cost-effective and ergonomics suggestions resulting in absolute 1st class quality and appearance throughout. Friendly crew and always on time and wiling to make any minor changes requested. Regular presence by company owner insured quality and timelines of finished product. The onsite supervisor was simply outstanding.

Description of Work
Interior House Renovation

Category bathtub refinishing, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, plumbing, remodeling, siding, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

07/27/2020

Pui C.

Both completed on time with quality work.

Description of Work
Kitchen vent hood and guest bathroom

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, countertops, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

07/07/2020

Scott L.

Kyle and his group were great. Always very responsive and all questions answered promptly. Any issues/concerns were immediately addressed. His crew was always on time, very polite and always cleaned up well. Everything turned out beautiful and I'm very happy with North Dallas Renovations.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category bathtub refinishing, countertops, drywall, electrician, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

Review for North Dallas Renovations - P.O. Box 251165, Plano, TX - 38699803

Thanks ML, we enjoyed working with you and your family and best of luck in the new house. You know how to find us when you are ready for your next renovation!!!

06/05/2020

Marlina R.

OUTSTANDING! Kyle responded quickly to our request for a bid. He came out to our home within the week. He had a bid for us the same week w/ a fair and reasonable price. No else we inquired of outside of Angie's List ever responded. Only NDR. It was a big and tedious job. We live in an old church. The wood plank ceiling has been covered by ugly sheet rock for many, many years. There was also out-dated and non-functioning fluorescent lighting fixtures that needed replaced by new lighting. We also needed new gas and electrical connections for our new HVAC system. There were also LOADS of nails that needed to come out of the ceiling. The crew was professional, courteous and respectful of property. They worked very hard and in some not so fun/glamorous conditions. They cleaned up as best they could every day so as to leave as little mess as was reasonable for the scope of work. The crew did the all of the work requested. I never had any reservations. I am very happy with work done. We have other future home renovation/remodel projects. We will be calling NDR for those projects. The photos I uploaded are of the ceiling before, during and after. Please ignore the house mess. It is still a work-in-progress.

Description of Work
Ceiling Renovation

Category electrician, plumbing, remodeling

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

Review for North Dallas Renovations - P.O. Box 251165, Plano, TX - 38619602

04/21/2020

Jenny W.

Scope of work: drywall repair; paint walls, ceiling, doors and trims; add recess lighting, repair trims. Kyle's crew did a wonderful job, from prepping to finishing. The guys were punctual, courteous and skilled. I will be hiring them to update my bathroom and kitchen. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Painting, electrical

Category drywall, electrician, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

04/06/2020

Steve M.

We have hired Kyle's team for 2 remodels (Master Bathroom and Kitchen). Kyle is honest in his pricing and project timeframe. His team are hardworking, considerate, and will keep working until the project is complete. We highly recommend North Dallas Renovations and would be happy to share our experiences working with Kyle.

Description of Work
Remodeled Master Bathroom and Kitchen.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you and [Member Name Removed] on both remodels. Look forward to the next one!!!

03/20/2020

Karen R.

Kyle Smith and his team did an excellent job of our guest bath. The estimates were reasonable and communication throughout was well maintained. We are very happy of how it turned out and even more impressed by the professionalism and efficiency of his guys on the job. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Complete remodel of our guest bathroom

Category ceramic tile, drywall, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/20/2020

11/04/2019

Sharon O.

Went extremely well. I would definitely highly recommend them to friends, family and neighbors. We will use them for additional work in the future.

Description of Work
Renovation of formal living room, dining room, family room, kitchen and breakfast area due to flooding.

Category countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 11/02/2019

09/20/2019

Sharla I.

Kyle and his team were terrific! They started on time and finished days ahead of schedule. The work was professionally done and they were easily able to adjust to on the fly changes to our asks and design. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Reno of kitchen and wall removal for open floor plan

Category countertops, drywall, electrician, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

08/23/2019

Rudy I.

All I have to say is that Kyle has the best team I have ever worked with, they care about the quality of work they do. Kyle, did everything he said he would do and more. I would whole heartily recommend North Dallas Renovations. Again, I cannot say enough about his team from Brady the Project Manager to Feliciano the foreman to the rest of the staff. Thank you,

Description of Work
Master Bath Remodel, Kitchen Remodel, Hardwood floors, removal of Popcorn ceiling

Work Completed On 08/23/2019

08/22/2019

Jacqui M.

Excellent. Samuel and his guys did great work. Kyle is very responsive. I’d hire this crew again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Interior painting, replaced window sills, fixed holes in dry wall

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

07/02/2019

Nate G.

The team worked with us really well and were patient while deciding about tile selections. They help out by picking up everything you need or want from any local store. The bathrooms are beautiful and I would hire them again

Description of Work
Two bathrooms remodeled

Category countertops, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 05/29/2019

Review for North Dallas Renovations - P.O. Box 251165, Plano, TX - 37961325

05/29/2019

Lisa S.

We came across North Dallas Renovations when we’re looking for someone to help us fix some subfloor issues on our second story. We met with Kyle from North Dallas Renovations along with a few other companies but when it came time to choose we went with North Dallas Renovations. Here are a few reasons why we went with Kyle‘s company: 1. Great communication 2. Very Professional 3. Very Knowledgeable Once we knew the next steps on the subfloor, Kyle took the time to answer our questions about a few other items which led us to expanding the project list. He even saved us some money by doing our tile work which was originally going to be done by one of the big box stores Kyle scheduled the walk-through when the project was completed. There were no issues and the only question we had was if he would work with us on our next project!!! Now that our project is completed here are a few more things I will say about Kyle and North Dallas Renovations: 1. Excellent Service 2. Detail Oriented 3. Supportive 4. Responsive 5. Great Team 6. Punctual So, if you have a project and you’re looking for a company to help you then I urge you to reach out to Kyle at North Dallas Renovations. It will be the best decision ever!!!

Description of Work
Subfloor repairs

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, countertops, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/10/2019

04/16/2019

Paula B.

Kyle and his team were fantastic! Received a detailed estimate, realistic time frame and everything went according to the plan. The work was done specific to my requests, workers were professional and courteous. The finished product is exactly what I wanted from the project.

Description of Work
Partial bathroom renovation

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/10/2019

Thanks...look forward to the next project!!!

03/11/2019

Michael P.

Extremely well. Had 4 bids and only 2 listened to what "I WANTED". Bids were the highest and the lowest. Price difference was substantial. Kyle Smith and his team were always on time, very professional, adapted to changes we wanted and did a superb job. Love our finished bathroom. Shower is great, light fixtures, granite, cabinets, mirrors, faucets and tile floor were perfect. I give them 5 stars for design, quality, and PRICE! I'm attaching some pictures. Loved the GLASS BLOCK window in the shower. PERFECT!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel. Tear out of garden tub, large window and old shower. New large shower, linen closet and new cabinets, granite, lights and faucets.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, remodeling, replacement windows, home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/14/2018

Review for North Dallas Renovations - P.O. Box 251165, Plano, TX - 37756056

Thanks [Member Name Removed], it was great working with you guys (on both bathrooms)!

11/14/2018

T B.

Just about every area of my home needed something repaired or upgraded. Framing, drywall, electrical, plumbing, tile work, shower glass, granite, lighting, resurfacing and painting, staining, and during a mid-project emergency, rebuilding the exterior chimney surround. From my initial consultation with Kyle, I knew he was the one to tackle the job. Great communication, attentive to what I was trying to accomplish within budget, offered great ideas and sources. Such an incredibly wonderful crew... knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and truly just really nice. Set the tone for the whole project. With weeks of work (it was a long list!), it could have been tense and stressful. It was the exact opposite. There were quite a few times when I noticed they went above and beyond the task, going outside the scope to make sure an area was perfect. Had I known what a positive experience it would be, I would not have put it off for so long. Highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Major bathroom renovation, bedroom reconfiguration, framing, plumbing, electrical, paint, stain, lighting, general repairs and upgrades

Category contractors, ceramic tile, countertops, decks, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 11/14/2018

Thanks for the nice review!!

09/06/2018

Rebecca S.

This is my second project Kyle and North Dallas Renovations has done for me this year (2018). He and his team recently painted an investment property for me and the work is exemplary. My Realtor was blown away by the job Kyle 's team did. He said, "a Painter can either make you or break you on a house!"...and my project was unbelievably perfect! Kyle is dependable and will offer great suggestions for your consideration. He goes beyond the call of duty to make the experience great...and his painters are awesome too!

Description of Work
Repair investment property damages after tenants moved - Paint rooms, corner moulding, base boards, doors and door frames, touch up, paint some exterior. patch hole in exterior eave and repair back porch.

Category remodeling, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 08/27/2018

Looking forward to the 3rd project!

04/13/2018

Stacy H.

Kyle and his team at North Dallas Renovations went above and beyond to help me renovate my “fixer upper” into the home I’d always wanted. My project, which completed in February 2018, included installing new wood and tile floors and baseboards throughout the house; renovating two bathrooms (including removing wallpaper and texturing walls); installing granite countertops, sink, faucet, disposal, and backsplash in the kitchen; installing a new back door and siding; and refinishing stairs, front door, and cabinetry. Kyle's pricing was fair, and he scheduled work to complete as quickly and smoothly as possible. Throughout the process, I came to rely on Kyle’s patience, honesty, and sound advice. Several times, I found myself rethinking design choices I had made, and Kyle was quick to adapt, helping me select products and finishes that would complement the house. Every member of Kyle’s team was friendly, conscientious, and took pride in his work, and they were all exceptionally trustworthy—I knew I could leave them alone with my house and even my “fur kid.” I’m extremely pleased with the results of this project, and I would definitely work with Kyle and team again!

Description of Work
Floor installation, siding, bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling

Category ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, plumbing, remodeling, siding, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors

Work Completed On 02/01/2018