Benjamin Franklin Plumbing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2012

1100 Jupiter Rd

Plano, TX 75074

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing solves your plumbing issues, before they become disasters and gets your life back to NORMAL. Our customers' time is our #1 priority. We are "If There's Any Delay, It's You We Pay!" We fix the problem right the first time and provide our customers with a 100% satisfaction GUARANTEE. We do it with convenience, courteousness, competence, cleanliness and character. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing of Dallas has been serving the Dallas area since 1999. We promise prompt and professional service to all of our customers. We look forward to serving your plumbing needs. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is experienced in handling a wide range of installation and repair needs, and offers 24-hour emergency plumbing services. Only quality parts and plumbing fixtures are used to exceed your expectations. You are the most important person in our business, and our company was built with you in mind. You will receive industry-leading guarantees on all work performed. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing will always be there when we promise. You have our guarantee....

05/28/2020

Billa W.

We received great service from Corey. He was diligent in locating the issue with our plumbing and corrected the issue. Thank you so much for your great work.

Description of Work
Major clog in bathroom piping.

Category small appliance repair,drain cleaning

03/16/2020

Edward H.

Professionally Fixed quickly. Excellent service.

Description of Work
No hot water from my tankless water heater.

03/12/2020

Kelly C.

We had a very slow leak coming through our ceiling. Chris R. of Benjamin Franklin came out and scoped the problem with a camera to find a leaking toilet on our second floor causing the ceiling leak. We decided to upgrade and replace the leaking toilet and to also upgrade and replace two other toilets. Chris R and his partner, Chase, came out the next day and replaced all three toilets and installed new fill and shut off valves for each as well. They were on time and the work was immaculate. They were friendly and easy to work with as well. I will use them again

Description of Work
Replaced three toilets and installed to fill and shut off valves

03/07/2020

Alfred T.

Ray Jackson, was "onetime, and extremely efficient. He thoroughly examined and diagnosed the problem. It Turned out that the toilet in the upstairs bathroom was leaking below floor level each time it was flushed. Ray replaced the toilet with a new one, (since the one that was there had been in the house for more than forty years, and was not functioning properly, though it had been worked on several times,) Ray was sharp, courteous, patient to explain exactly what the problem was. NO PRESSURE to buy the toilet. He offered a rebuild of the one that was there, but since it had been done at least twice before and was still not providing satisfactory service, we decided on the new one. The price was competitive, and Ray quickly and competently installed the new one including a brand-new cutoff valve. We are quite happy with the whole experience and hope that he is still with Ben Franklin Plumbing next time we need plumbing work done, as we would like them to send him, if he is still with their company.

Description of Work
There was a leak between the floor of the second story and the ceiling of our den. I could not find it and we needed a professional to determine the source and cause of the leak and repair it.

02/18/2020

Randy T.

Gave the quote quickly at agreed trip price. They were 25% higher than others

Description of Work
Asked for quote for repair or replace gas line

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

02/14/2020

James C.

Great! Quick, punctual service and very professional. I had tried another company that had offered a free inspection but they wouldn’t touch it since the manufacturer of the unit had gone out of business. But this company was very knowledgeable about the unit and did a great job with the maintenance requirements. The cost of the service call included discounts on any other plumbing job needed for the year. Very pleased with their work!

Description of Work
Maintenance on my hybrid tankless hot water heater.

12/12/2019

Shreya A.

Job was performed well, they were a little pricey though hence the "B" rating. Quality of work was certainly an "A".

Description of Work
Gas plumbing

11/08/2019

FRED K.

My technician Chris was excellent. He was very thorough and understanding of my particular situation. The price was reasonable under the circumstances, I would not hesitate to hire this company again.

Description of Work
Water heater repair

07/02/2019

Joseph D.

It went very well. The price was good.

Description of Work
They installed heater and a filter.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are thrilled that your service with our company was satisfactory! A positive review and referral are the highest compliments we can receive from valuable customers like you!

03/23/2019

vijaybhaskar M.

They should focus on repair. Right from the beginning they started doing their sales pitch even before investigating.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing

Thank you for your comments. Please know that our goal is to focus on our customers and treat you with courtesy and respect. Please remember that we respond to any problems no matter what time 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We strive to offer quality, punctual service to you and your family.

12/26/2018

Sam W.

I was quote $1,300 for the replacement of 4 faucets in our brand new home. Found another place that quoted $225.

Description of Work
Replace 4 faucets

Category plumbing

Thank you for your honest feedback regarding your experience with our company. We would love to be of service to you in the future and regret that we were not permitted to solve your plumbing problem. The upfront price you were quoted is based solely on the job. Not by the hour, and does not change should our plumbers run into any complications. And, we also take care of ensuring the repair is on par with any and all unique city codes and requirements. In addition, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our plumbing repairs/replacements and we hope you will consider our company in the future.

11/19/2018

Eric C.

Overall was fine - I was worried that an animal died in our toilet drain or we had a cracked sewage line since there was an AWFUL smell. They were kind, respectful, and professional. Ended up changing my wax ring but that was $400 gone down the toilet and still had a lingering smell.

Description of Work
Replace Toilet Wax Ring

Category plumbing

Thank you for your candid feedback. We understand it is never fun to pay for home repairs. Please know that our business expenses dictate our pricing. We hope to be of service to you in the future!

10/12/2018

Beverly B.

The work was begun on time, completed effectively by polite and professional staff.

Description of Work
Slow running shower and tub

Category drain cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to serve you!

10/04/2018

Beverly B.

I was contacted quickly by BF when I made an inquiry using Angie's List. The appointment was scheduled for the next day. I was supposed to get an email with the plumber's name and photo but for some reason that did not arrive. Not a problem because I did receive a phone call with the name and time frame. The truck and their uniforms were clearly marked. Jeremy and Ben were very polite, appropriately friendly, and professional. They came and took care of the problem quickly and quietly. Jeremy tried to sell me on some future work but it was not a hard sell. I think the cost was probably a bit high but I was willing to pay for the convenience and speedy completion of the work needing to be done. I will certainly consider calling BF again.

Description of Work
Slow draining showers

Category drain cleaning

We consider it a privilege to work in your home. Thank you for allowing us to be of service and letting us know about the confirmation email issue. We look forward to serving you again and hope you will consider us to be your plumbers for life! Feel free to call us anytime at 972-562-1776.

09/07/2018

Allen G.

Technician arrived early and work was completed quickly. We have used Benjamin Franklin, and this technician, in the past and will definitely do so again. Great customer service.

Description of Work
toilet "tune up"

08/27/2018

Kelley D.

The service people were very promp in their arrival. They were very polite and knowledgeable in how to solve our problems. They were very tidy and quickly fixed the toilets. I am always pleased with Benjamin Franklin Pluming and Chris M is one of the best plumbers they have sent. I would definitely use and ask for Chris M again

Description of Work
I had two toilets looked at, they were continually running. One toilet needed adjusting and the other needed to be updated.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your feedback. Chris will appreciate your compliments!

08/23/2018

Robert N.

The plummer, Wayne, was prompt and professional. When a complication arose a week after the job was done, they responded in less than 24 hrs, and fixed it quickly and for free. Good service and great quarantee.

Description of Work
Repair a gas line

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

Thank you, we are thrilled that your service with our company was satisfactory! A positive review and referral are the highest compliments we can receive from valuable customers like you!

08/13/2018

James H.

Not good. He asked a lot of question about how many fireplaces we had and that gas lines needed to be replaced. ( We don’t even use the fireplaces that much) Old tankless worked fine and I justed wanted it replaced. Had 5 estimates from A rated Angie’s list providers and he was the only one who asked the questions. Felt like they were trying to justify things I did not need and justify there high cost. I had unit replaced by an Angie’s A ratedprovider at 1/3 the cost and it works great.

Description of Work
Estimate on replacing a current tankless hot water heater

Category water heater repair

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for your honest feedback regarding your experience with our company. We would love to be of service to you in the future and regret that we were not permitted to solve your plumbing issue. The upfront price you were quoted is based solely on the job. Not by the hour, and does not change should our plumbers run into any complications. And, we also take care of ensuring the repair is on par with any and all unique city codes and requirements. In addition, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our plumbing repairs/replacements and we hope you will consider our company in the future.

06/27/2018

Margaret T.

Excellent service, as usual. Chris Mc and his helper, Timothy, were typical Benjamin Franklin employees. Both greeted me with a handshake, introduced themselves, and then Chris gave me an estimate of repairs after he assessed the situation. Could have sold me on installing a new faucet, but instead tried, and succeeded, in repairing the old one and thereby saving me money. This is another example of why I keep calling this company whenever I need a plumber. Can’t say enough good things about their promptness, professionalism, or ethical standards.

Description of Work
Repair leaky faucet

Category plumbing

Thank you for your honest review of our services. We are thrilled that your service with our company was satisfactory! A positive review and referral are [Member Information Removed] highest compliments we can receive from valuable customers like you!

05/31/2018

Denis M.

Chris and his helper provided EXCELLENT service and in a timely fashion.

Description of Work
Hot Water Heater issues

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you, we are happy to serve you!

05/30/2018

June L.

Chris located the problem very quickly & explained what had happened & what needed to be done. He called for a restoration company who responded quickly & made sure all the water was cleaned up & that the floors & walls were dry & ready for a new toilet. Chris & Timothy came back & installed a new toilet. They were pleasant & efficient, making sure I was satisfied. I appreciated their work very much.

Description of Work
Leak was located, toilet removed & replaced

Category plumbing

Thank you for your kind words! We consider it a privilege to work in your home, thank you for allowing us to be of service.

05/10/2018

Joseph J.

A small work they charge me $2300/- First they ask your credit card and they charge me ,I cannot afford.same work another plumber,nobody charge like.

Description of Work
Pressure test

Category plumbing,pressure washing,drain cleaning

05/08/2018

Karen D.

Very well. The guy was very likable and capable.

Description of Work
drains cleaned out

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

02/22/2018

Angela H.

They charged $189 for 4 minutes work, PLUS the trip charge. Most homeowners could have unstopped the toilet themselves, but I'm disabled and cannot do it. What a rip off.

Description of Work
Minor toilet stoppage

01/23/2018

Adam H.

I had to call on a Sunday. They came out that afternoon and had a new tank in the next day. I only had to take one cold shower. It went well.

Description of Work
R&R water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you! We appreciate your kind words and we're standing by to assist you day and night whenever you may call.

Texas Watering Solutions

-Lawn Irrigation -Drainage -Retaining Walls -Lawn Maintenance -Stone Patios

Abacus Foundation Repair

Abacus Foundation Repair is a small family-owned and operated business founded in 2001. Our commitment to our customers is to provide the highest level of service to ensure their needs are properly taken care of. Abacus is proud to sell and install the most state of the art foundation repair product, the Millennium Piling System. Abacus has installed over 100,000 Millennium Pilings and less than 1% have required warranty adjustments. Millennium Pilings come with a Transferable Lifetime Warranty which is insured by a $2 million Products & Services Policy per project.

Offers by Abacus Foundation Repair on Angi
    Andys Sprinkler Drainage & Lighting

Andy's Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, founded in 1987, provides Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance, Outdoor Drainage Installation, and Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting services to home owners, property management groups, and commercial businesses. Our top priority is earning your trust through outstanding customer service provided by our honest, licensed professionals. Our technicians receive criminal background checks, receive extensive training (on top of their required state licensing), and we don't cut corners. If you want the job done right the first time, give Andy's a call today!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Repair, Replacement & Water Heater & Softener Installation, Toilet, Kitchen Sink, Garbage Disposal, Bathroom Faucets, Shower Head, Valve, Drain, Clean-Out, Flush Valve, Caulking, Gutters Cleaning, Hose, Septic Tank & Vent Stack.

Air conditioning