Service Express Home Experts

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2013

1524 Broadway St

Pearland, TX 77581

At Service Express we offer professional services for your home. We have a team of 6-10 employees. We work 7 days a week at your convenience. We accept cash, checks, credit and debit. We never cut corners and make sure we do a professional job. And we always make sure our customers are satisfied. We use only green chemicals. We also offer warranty on our work....

03/09/2021

BENNIE P.

I used Service Express several times throughout the years, and I cannot express how much I appreciate them. Mike and Adam, both Lead Techs, and their crew were awesome. I had several things completed: duct redesign/replacement (all of it), vent cleaning (all 16), and dryer line cleaning. Mike provided a detailed estimate before I agreed to the job. Once the job was completed days later, Mike walked me through everything that was completed. I was pleased in what I saw! The entire crew were respectful, courteous and professional. And Gilbert, the owner, is about the nicest and most respectful person I ever met! I highly recommend their services! They earned a lifetime customer!!

Description of Work
duct redesigned/replacement; 16 air vents cleaned; dryer line cleaned

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

03/03/2020

Paul B.

No show. called the CS guy who was very nice and apologetic but they never showed up, called back or anything. waited 4 hours for nothing.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for 2 bedrooms

Category carpet cleaners

I believe you have the wrong company...we no longer perform carpet cleaning and have not for at least a year or 2.

10/09/2019

L P.

Not very well. Estimate was never completed because appointments kept being rescheduled, so I chose not to make any further appointments.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

07/26/2019

Robert L.

Never showed up or called to check out my job...

Description of Work
No one showed up or called

07/07/2019

Richard T.

They did a great job, replacing my 50+ year old ducts, & solved some problems with the system. I also had them add a UV light to the plenum & added attic insulation. I am extremely pleased with the work they did.

Description of Work
DUCT REPLACEMENT & ATTICINSULATION

Category insulation, air duct cleaning

07/01/2019

Emily S.

After noticing a funny smell when I was pulling my clothes out of the dryer, I was told I needed to get the dryer vent cleaned. So I called Service Express Home Experts, based on their outstanding Angie's Lists reviews. Mike and his crew showed up to their Saturday appointment within the designated time window (after calling me in advance to let me know they were on their way), told me what everything would cost before they started, did the job efficiently and cleaned up their workspace afterward. On another note, when I originally scheduled the appointment, I'd told Mike I was also interested in having my air ducts cleaned, only to later change my mind. At the appointment, I told Mike I was no longer interested in that service. He told me he understood and said to call him in the future if I wanted to get the ducts cleaned. But he did not try to force that service on me, which I appreciated.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

04/09/2019

Jonathan G.

Technicians Adam and Abel arrived on time. I reviewed the work with Adam and he and Abel showed me the equipment they would use and how it would be set-up. Adam and Abel were very professional and efficiently removed the dust in the return air vents in our two story - two HVAC system home which included several large diameter and numerous small diameter ducts and several plenums. Once completed I had a look at the work they did and was impressed with the difference (removal of the dust) in the ducts and the plenums. I estimate the total time from initial set-up to completion of the work was 3 hours due in large part to Adam and Abel's experience in doing this work and having the proper equipment. I was concerned about the cleaning process damaging the ducts, but Adam assured me the equipment they used and how he and Abel used it would not damage the ducts. Once the work was completed there was no residual clean-up my wife and I had to do.

Description of Work
Clean return air ducts of dust

02/25/2019

Pamela L.

I had almost given on using this company as we kept trading phone calls and never connecting. Boy, am I glad that I didn't go with some other company! These gentlemen were superb. Now they did run a little late but they phoned in advance to let me know they would be late. There ability to communicate clearly and explain in simple terms their findings really set you at ease. They provided photos of everything of concern. Mike the lead technician was honest in his assessment when he explained that my ducts were in really good shape given their age. That is not what you expect. They washed all the duct vents, spray painted and replaced them. Coty and Damon were thoughtful and took time to ensure that surfaces were protected, everyone wore shoe protectors in the house and cleaned up afterwards. Of course I spent more money than I planned but even that was negotiated in my favor as Mike threw in so many freebies. I can't thank Service Express enough for a job well done in every way. I will definitely be using your services again and recommending you to family and friends.

Description of Work
Air ducts needed to be cleaned

01/29/2019

Earl-n-Vicki L.

Adam came by and performed a inspection to give us a quote. He was very easy to talk to, answering all of our questions, explaining the process. To be truthful, he was the 3rd of 4 contractors that we contacted to give us a quote, so we knew some of the answers. But Adam also covered some items the others did not. Once we decided to go with Service Express, Adam scheduled a time. The team showed up and performed the work. Adam and the team were great. We decided while all of the registers were removed to replace them all, Adam quickly offered to get good quality ones for us and I will say, they were much better than we could have gotten from a big box store. As usual when performing work on a house, we ran into a issue that the new registers were slightly smaller than the originals, once again Adam stepped up and offered to help us touch up with ceiling paint we had (we had just had the ceiling painted). So you know the rough cost: Duct cleaning 650ish Disinfectant 250ish New registers: 350ish We are super happy with the work and if we have need in the future would contact Service Express Home Experts without question.

Description of Work
A/C Duct cleaning

12/19/2018

Stanley C.

They say they do not do home appliance repairs even though Angie's list says they do

Description of Work
Home Refrigerator

Category appliance repair

10/09/2018

yousef A.

Adam and Gilbert came to my house and clean my unit in my dryer vent and they did a great job adem explain everything I was exactly the way he said

Description of Work
Service express home experts

08/11/2018

Chet M.

Service Express Home Experts never showed up and Harky's Chimney showed up (had never spoken to them). They never discussed there was going to be any charge above the $59 I contracted for. I just received a bill for $200 which was never discussed. I want to file a complaint against Harky's Chimney.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

08/07/2018

Barbara C.

My dryer began taking longer to dry, so I researched nearby service providers and selected Service Express when I saw they had a special going on Angie’s List for dryer vent/duct cleaning. They called and we made the appt for the following week. Unfortunately that appt had to be cancelled when the scheduled technician hurt his back. For the rescheduled appt, the technician sent was courteous, professional and competent. Although I expected to pay more than the $60 special, due to my vent line being longer than 6 ft. The first “this type of job would normally run” amount was a shock. However after he had completed the work (removing a plastic grocery’s bag of lint), we agreed on a pre-tax charge of $175. I will definitely have them back every two years for maintenance cleaning, and may even try out their carpet cleaning service.

Description of Work
Dryer vent needed to be cleaned.

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

05/04/2018

SHIRLEY H.

Mike and team were excellent. Mike came to the house about 3 weeks before to give me a thorough estimate. He took pictures of my blower units and explained what had to be cleaned and what was okay. We scheduled to work for a few weeks out before I moved back into my house. Mike came with two other workers and they worked diligently all afternoon. Afterward the air felt so fresh.

Description of Work
cleaned out to blower units and air ducts after Hurricane Harvey. Sanitized and cleansed all ducts

03/16/2018

Mitzi W.

Service Express was great. Michael gave me a detailed estimate with a thorough explanation of the work that would be performed a week prior to the service date. Michael and Jesse were very professional, got right to work, and provided all services as described. They cleaned up as they completed a section, and the house was left in beautiful condition. It was a pleasure to work with this team from Service Express and I will definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning with 2 units

02/27/2018

Nina T.

After our rebuild, there was sheetrock and granite dust all through the house. We looked on Angies for reputable cleaners... called a few and had Service Express come out. They gave us a thorough look and detailed estimate. We decided to do all the work as we knew there was a lot of dust everywhere. We could not be more pleased with Service Express! Mike and Jesse were prompt, professional, made photos and explained things and stuck with the job (onsite 10 hours). They pointed out things that led us to have our AC guys come out and fix (a goof on original install). Mike and Jesse went beyond the time they expected to be onsite but never let up. We have security cameras in several places and they were always where they said they'd be, doing that they said they'd do. They are a great team!

Description of Work
Clean air ducts

Category air duct cleaning, mold removal, dryer vent cleaning

02/23/2018

Angelique C.

Mike Mueller, his assistant Jessie and their crew did a great job on ductwork at my Bellaire home. Their analysis and presentation was clear and professional, and their work product was excellent. My home is a two story that had been flooded by Hurricane Harvey and I have recently had it reconstructed. Mike and his crew cleared 24 vents and attached ductwork (3 a/c units), using their large machine, but several vents were smaller and had to be hand cleared. The cost was a bit more than I had anticipated spending, but they cleaned, de-molded, and disinfected the entire system, and checked for and repaired all venting that needed it. The work I enjoyed working with them and would highly recommend them to any other residential customers.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning, disinfecting, and minor repair to vents and lines

02/16/2018

Charles S.

Michael, Jesse and the rest of the crew did a fantastic job. Hands down these guys are the professionals. I highly recommend and definitely would use them again if the need arrises. They far exceeded our expectations... A++ from this customer.

Description of Work
Complete duct replacement, mold treatment, new registers and blew in new attic insulation.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

12/24/2017

yousef A.

Yousef and Gilberto they did good job they explain everything for me thank you guys

Description of Work
My heater was down

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/19/2017

Ann M.

It didn't. They were scheduled to be at my house between 11am and 1pm. No one showed or called. I called the office at 145pm and left a message. Around 3pm, the crew who supposed to do the work called. He seemed to have no idea he was supposed to be at the appointment 2 hours earlier. I cancelled the work and called another company.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

12/14/2017

Vini F.

Extremely thorough and flexible. Worked with utmost professionalism and knowledge of systems.

Description of Work
Mold testing/remediation, Air duct cleaning, install of media filters

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning, mold removal

11/21/2017

Charles L.

Gentlemen were very professional and did a thorough job. Rated them a little low on punctuality since they were over an hour late; however, they said they had a flat. A little misleading on the cost difference of advertised vs. all the extras. I would say I didn't feel forced to add additional services.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

11/17/2017

rhonda W.

I called for an estimate and Tanya explained exactly what would be done and the overall pricing structure. Michael and a helper came and assessed the situation and wrote an estimate with several options and recommendations. He explained how they would clean the lines and disinfect, etc. I decided to go with this company and Michael came out 2 days later and brought Jesse to help him. They were here 7 hours and were very professional and polite. They found a lot more mold than expected, so they had to do some extra work, but the price didn't change. Just as they were finishing up, my husband came home, and Michael explained the entire process to him and even wrote down some suggested maintenance that we would have forgotten otherwise. He was very patient and answered all our follow-up questions, even though it was 5 o'clock and he had another appointment on the other side of town. They cleaned up after themselves too. I highly recommend Service Express Home Experts!

Description of Work
I needed the air ducts cleaned, and I knew there was mold in at least one vent, probably more.

11/08/2017

Purvez C.

Mike and team did a great job. They arrived on time, got the work done quickly and cleaned up after the work was done. Highly recommend them for any HVAC and vent work.

Description of Work
The a/c unit went out in my inlaws place. We got 3 quotes and selected Mike and his team. They replaced the entire HVAC system, furnace, raised the concrete pad, redirected some vents and cleaned all the vents.

10/05/2017

Brian H.

Reps showed up on time and did the work well.

Description of Work
Air Duct cleaning.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning