Alamo Hy-Tech Foundation Repair

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2006

4.2

3005 S I-35

New Braunfels, TX 78130

Family Owned & Operated. Alamo Hy-Tech Foundation Repair, Inc. was founded in 1989 in Houston, TX. Alamo Hy-Tech’s San Antonio office was opened in 1992 and then moved to New Braunfels in 1994. Alamo Hy-Tech is known for their honesty and integrity in this community. Bill Gregson is Alamo Hy-Tech’s primary salesman. When you call Alamo Hy-Tech Foundation Repair, Inc. for an estimate you are not just getting a salesman – you are getting the owner of the company, who has had almost 20 years of hands on experience and training from structural engineers. Bill and Cindy Gregson have been joined by their daughter, Lori (2004 Texas State graduate) who runs the office. Their son, Chad, has also joined the Alamo Hy-Tech team and was trained by Bill. Alamo Hy-Tech Foundation Repair, Inc. is a family owned and operated business that has been serving the community for over 20 years and will continue to thrive for years to come with the next generation. 15-20 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact through email....

07/02/2020

Kimberly C.

Our house was, for all intents and purposes, broken. The team of gentlemen sent to our house were nothing short of wonderful. I am incredibly thankful to each of the men that came to our home and dug TWENTY SIX HOLES. They had a big fight on their hands with our front porch but they got it done. Permit and rain delays slowed the work but only 5 days total, but when it came time to get at it, they did. Everyone was polite, kept in communication and was respectful of our plants and home. I cant say enough positive things. They even let me ask a million questions without seeming put out or bothered by my presence. I appreciate all the gentlemen and their hard work. Great job guys, thank you. Thank you so much.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair - Leveling

Category mudjacking,foundation repair

07/15/2015

Kelly W.

They dug huge holes all around my house, leaving huge piles of dirt, then didn't fill them in for 3 months. Destroyed my concrete porch by not leveling it when they had leveled it the first time they leveled the house. The porch just pulled way from the house and sank. They tried to leave the job with a 2 1/2 in gaping separation/hole between the steps. At my prodding they did a half-assed patch job. Absolute nightmare experience. I will move from this house before I ever have to deal with this company again.

Description of Work
They leveled the house for the 3rd time in the last 10 years. This job was covered under their warrantee.

Category concrete repair,mudjacking,foundation repair

I am sorry your job took much longer than expected. There were some factors beyond our control that caused your job to take so long. Upon starting the digging on the first day of the job, we found that the holes being dug were continuously filling with water which was making it very difficult to dig. This was later determined that there was a leak under the foundation that was causing the influx of water into the holes every day. Once this was determined, we advised that the leak needed to be repaired before we could continue the digging. After the leak was repaired by the plumber, we had to leave the holes open to dry out since the soil had gotten so saturated from the leak. Unfortunately, that does mean that the holes on the side of the house were left open and the dirt from those holes were left in piles for much longer than expected. This did take quite a while and if I remember correctly we also got some rain during this time which lengthened the drying out process. When the soil was dry enough to make the repairs, we came back to the home and finished the repairs. To address the porch, it was not attempted to be leveled the second time around because during the first leveling, we discovered that it was not poured with rebar in it, but wire mesh and was not strong enough to sustain a second lifting. The porch would have crumbled if we would have tried to level it again. The porch and stairs were not attached to the house, so they move independently from the home. When the house was leveled, the porch and stairs stayed in their current position leaving a gap between them. Again, I am sorry that your job took so long, but there were circumstances beyond our control. If there is anything that we can do to make your experience better moving forward, please contact our office.

04/21/2015

Jim H.

They came highly recommended by my contractor and I was not disappointed. We had foundation problems that state farm refused to cover despite our foundation coverage rider and despite finding plumbing leaks that caused the damage. We had to move out and find temporary housing while the work was performed. They were on-site for several months and coordinated work with my contractor who performed interior demolition and post lift interior repairs. They provided a life-time transferable warranty. We had one minor settlement issue that required adjusting 3 of the exterior piers about 3/4inch and returned to do the work at no additional cost.

Description of Work
They stabilized our foundation by placing 114 piers on both the interior of the home and the exterior perimeter.

Category excavators,foundation repair

04/09/2015

Russell R.

They did a great job, delivered quote promptly after first meeting.

Description of Work
Foundation inspected

06/30/2014

Lloyd F.

It went well. I think he was thorough. He wasn't very prompt. I would call him back. He is very knowledgeable in his field. The price was fair.

Description of Work
They did an engineering survey of the foundation.

06/30/2014

ROBERT M.

It went well. The price was fine. I didn't have any problems with them. He was very responsive.

Description of Work
They did a crack in the wall, with water coming in.

Category concrete repair

06/09/2014

Levi N.

It started out pretty good Aaron was very nice and answered any questions that I had. The workers were Great also. When they finally came to leveling the home I was very worried about my fireplace getting messed up and the owner came out to have a look at it I was told that they are not responsible for the fireplace if things went south. Well they started to lift and it came up but then it sunk back down I was not satisfied I feel as if the work was not completely finished it is raised on one side and has sunk more on the left to me this shod be included in the amount we paid it should have been done right not left crapy. The owner was very rude and raised his voice so therefore I asked him to go out of my home. so to sum it up I would not recommend this company to do your house leveling. Look into other companies before you choose this one. I think the guys work great and Aaron should run his own company cause the boss man is lacking professionalism. oh and Ray had told is they would come out 3 months later to check and they still haven't called that was last year when it should have been done.

Description of Work
They leveled most of the home with 41 concrete pillars

Category foundation repair

The customer did state his concerns with the fireplace after the job was completed, so the owner went out and supervised a crew to dig up the fireplace again and lift the fireplace while the customer was there to supervise and witness the lift. The reason the fireplace would not come up was because the tile on the interior of the home on the fireplace was installed while the house was unlevel. So when we tried to pick the fireplace up, the tile compromised the lift. The tile and the way it reacts is a cosmetic issue, which it clearly states in our contract that we are not responsible for cosmetic repairs. However, the owner spoke again with the customer after everything was completed and he seemed to be happy with the job. To address going back and checking the levels, we would be more than happy to do that, all the customer has to do is call and set an appointment. We typically do not set those appointments until the customer calls at the recommended amount of time. We have not heard from or gotten any emails or phone calls in our office from the customer. We were unaware that he had any issues with our work until this review was posted, a year after we have completed the job. We will be more than happy to set an appointment to remedy any problems or concerns that the customer may have.

06/07/2014

DIANE E.

I have no problems with them and it's a pleasant experience. I stayed here that night and I would recommend them. They showed up on the days they said.

Description of Work
Alamo Hy-Tech Foundation Repair was the one I used and they had done the outside. They dug 15 holes in my house.

10/29/2013

leona R.

It all went great-- I was amazed at how quickly & professionally it was all handled.

Description of Work
Installed 14 piers for foundation repair. Also tunneled for repairs to plumbing.

07/06/2012

Arthur S.

If the AL form allowed an A+ that is how I would rate Bill and Chad. Everything about my experience with this company - from the office to the site visit was professional and friendly. They inspected the problem (moderate masonry wall movement in a 4 yo home). They explained in detail why I did not have to do anything at this time.How many businesses who have their vested interest in selling you services will say - "You really don't need my service at this time."I am very impressed and will share my experience with Alamo Hy-tech with my neighbors and friends.

Description of Work
Told me I didn't need to spend my money - the problem was not a problem - how great is that?

Hercules Foundation Repair and Remodeling

If the foundation of your home is in need of repairs, Hercules Foundation Repair is the company to call. We will carefully analyze your foundation issues in order to come up with the best solution for the problem. Call us for a Free Evaluation. 3rd generation family owned and operated.

G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair

Built on a foundation of trust, G.L. Hunt has served Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, and San Antonio with foundation repair services for over 30 years. Specializing in residential and commercial foundation repair, drainage services including french drains, and concrete leveling, our primary concern is customer satisfaction. That’s why we provide foundation repair financing and free inspections for homeowners. As we strive to find permanent solutions, we also offer transferable foundation repair warranties.

Offers by G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair on Angi
    Wolfe Concrete

We do any and all concrete pouring and repair jobs from slabs to boat docks. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Concrete Pouring & Repair, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    Lifetime

Foundation repairs-slab, pier & beam foundation repairs.