AC Cornerstone Bld LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2010

Awards & Badges

651 US-183 Suite 335

Leander, TX 78641

We are a unique company in that we hire very few subcontractors. We are a crew of 5 talented craftsmen well versed in the construction industry and keep most of the work in house. Our customers are comfortable with us and never worry about their safety, thief, or just creepy feelings. I have over 30 years experience and enjoy the design/decorating aspects of the job as well. Our business is based upon referrals, and we always have repeat business with our clients. I will be glad to provide both current and past referrals. Mailing Address: 651 Hwy. 183 N suite 335-14 Leander, TX. 78642...

home remodeling (22)electrician (16)interior painting (15)concrete repair (14)drywall (13)garage building (11)patio enclosures (10)woodworking (10)door installation (9)architect (9)window replacement (9)plumbers (9)

06/05/2020

Quote was detailed and accurate. Schedule was set and kept, with accurate updates. Crew was on time, professional, and courteous at all times. Crew cleaned up area totally each night. They took great pains to insure the lawn was protected as much as possible. I would not hesitate to use them again and recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced decking and deck railing

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

05/01/2020

Allan and his crew Tom (floor/kitchen) / Jerry (drywall contractor) are very professional. Not much talking but they communicated with you actively when the time comes. Guys showed up on time and the designated schedule was followed accordingly. The quality of work is good and the quote is accurate. I'll call him again if I need anything in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Reconstruction

CATEGORY appliance repair,drywall,flooring contractor,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

02/19/2020

We unfortunately experienced a house fire and the home was gutted down to the studs. Allan was great to work with. Allan and his guys really care about their customers and the quality of their work. They are true craftsman. Changes and surprises came up, but we always received good communication and recommendations on the path forward. They were dependable and professional throughout. We truly wou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Rebuild from Studs up

CATEGORY custom cabinets,contractors,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,hardwood floor,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,mobile home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2019

Thanks Guys, You were great to work with. I'm proud of the finished project and happy to be of service.

01/13/2020

Absolutely terrible. The guy showed up to look at the work said he can do the job. He never called back, just forgot about us. Would not recommend him to anyone I know

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upstairs remodel

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

Sorry Mr. [Member Name Removed], we had a family death and it took me several weeks to get back to work. I regret not contacting you, by the time I was back and trying to get things organized and going again I expected you to have already moved on given the urgency you dictated in our meeting.

12/10/2019

They did a great job, they're honest, they were professional and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the ceiling and painted the wall.

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2019

03/06/2019

Allan and his crew do amazing work! He was always communicating and making sure we liked what was being done. They were very professional and did a great job. Couldn’t be happier with how all the rooms turned out. Definitely would hire him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled Kitchen, master bath , kid’s bath and fireplace

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2019

Photo for AC Cornerstone Bld LLC - 651 US-183, Leander, TX - 37749000

02/26/2019

Due to the size of our project, Allan and his team spent several months on our property. They were consistently honest, punctual, reliable, and delivered a quality product. My husband and I have flipped a few homes and understand the pains of flakey sub-contractors and shotty work all too well. Working with Allan was a nice break from those headaches. Anytime there were issues or concerns, they we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased an older ranch home on an acre of land. Allan and his team completely helped us to overhaul our property by building a second home for my MIL, a warehouse, a circle drive, a deck, and remodeled the interior of the original home.

CATEGORY contractors,concrete repair,decks,concrete driveways,drywall,electrician,picture framing,insulation,lighting,masonry,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,siding,water heater repair,replacement windows,garage builders,home builders,woodworking,architect,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors,sunrooms,patios

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

02/25/2019

I'm pleased with the quality of the work, and with the transparency and honesty of the foreman and the crews. They are very clear about what must be done, and when the inevitable changes and problems appear, they're very clear about what your options are to get the project back on track. It seldom takes over a day to figure things out. And changes don't always hit your wallet - I've had projects w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A.C Cornerstone has done everything on my property from window leak fixes to complete deck additions to trim replacement - These were done over a span of years, with most of them done in the last 6 months or so.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2019

Photo for AC Cornerstone Bld LLC - 651 US-183, Leander, TX - 37732094

08/02/2018

Allan and his team did a wonderful job. They were punctual, professional and clean with the workmanship. The cabinets that were installed are beautiful and we couldn't be more pleased with everything. From the very beginning, we were impressed with Allan and how he priced out everything for us giving us options on the countertop and the sink/faucet for the bar. The process did take some time but w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet in laundry room, built-in desk and bookshelves in study, bar in game room and table top for wine barrel, ceiling fans installed on patio/balcony

CATEGORY custom cabinets,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2018

11/16/2017

He was friendly, professional, timely and happily tackled anything I threw at him. He kept my budget in mind during the whole process and did a great job keeping expenses down. He and his crew were a pleasure to work with and I would hire him again in an instant. I can’t say enough good things about my experience with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Allan assisted with multiple items on a renovation. Replaced windows, a sliding glass door, sheet rock work, removal of a interior wall, exterior paint and much more.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,masonry,plumbing,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,house painters,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2017

Photo for AC Cornerstone Bld LLC - 651 US-183, Leander, TX - 36580530

Remodeling-general, kitchen & bathroom. Additions. Patios. Porches. Decks. Retaining walls. Garages. Custom homes. Flagstone. Barns. Gazebos. Stairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover