The Katy Plumbing Co

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
M36673

1704 Avenue D

Katy, TX 77493

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

We are a family–owned and operated business that has been serving the Katy and West–Houston area for over 12 years. At The Katy Plumbing Company, we provide fast, reliable, and guaranteed service for all of your plumbing needs....

4.4

plumbers (541)water heaters (116)drain cleaning (85)water softeners (23)gas leak repair (19)home remodeling (15)bathtub refinishing (13)sewer cleaning (4)drain pipe installation (2)

05/17/2021

I had a leaking water heater and company coming. I called Katy Plumbing Co. who I have used in the past. They sent Jacob who was on time and very knowledgeable. He took the time to explain everything and was able to replace my water heater the next morning. He and his assistant, Esteban, were quick, polite and very neat. I am a most appreciative customer and would definitely use Katy Plumbing Co a...

Description of Work
Replace Water Heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with a great review. It was our pleasure being able to get you hot water again. I am glad to hear that Jacob was able to get you taken care of and please don't hesitate to call if you need anything else. We truly appreciate your business and are grateful to be able to help.

03/02/2021

Personal professional service. Went to work immediately.

Description of Work
Leaks repair from arctic blast

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

03/01/2021

Katy Plumbing is an outstanding group of people dedicated to customer service. They do the job right and very quickly.

Description of Work
Freeze Repairs

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

01/06/2021

Arrived promptly at the appointment time. Performed a step by step diagnosis of the water leak from my upstairs bathroom and determined with high confidence that it was a worn gasket in the bathtub overflow outlet. I paid approximately $264 for the repair work and diagnosis. A bit expensive for the actual work but I think worth the thorough diagnosis.

Description of Work
Repair leak from upstairs bathroom.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

01/01/2021

Ryan from Katy Plumbing was punctual, extremely professional, very thorough, and got the job done perfectly! He was friendly, knowledgeable, and cleaned up after he was done! His final charge exceeded the original estimate window that was furnished to me over the phone by just a nominal amount, but it will not be enough to warrant me looking for alternatives the next time I need plumbing work done...

Description of Work
Installation of water softener

Category bathtub refinishing,water softeners

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

12/22/2020

Excellent experience. KP technicians were on time and provided quotes for both tank style water heaters and tankless water heaters. Installation was fast and efficient. Great work from all the KP employees that were involved - both onsite and behind the scene too.

Description of Work
Replace two 40 gallon gas fired hot water heaters in attic

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

12/11/2020

Been a homeowner in Katy for over 30 years (2 different houses.). I've used Katy Plumbing exclusively for the last 10 years or so. Always do a great job, reasonably priced and have never had a complaint. Met Jason H. a few years back and always request him. Knowledgeable, professional, always has the right parts, and doesn't do unnecessary work! Great customer experience, I highly recommend Jason ...

Description of Work
Multiple plumbing items for buyer's punch list

Category bathtub refinishing,plumbing,water heater repair,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

10/15/2020

Excelkkent. Techician was able to isolate leak problem to attic rats who ate the plastic elbow drain line seeking their sour of drinking water within the attic. .

Description of Work
A/C condensate drain line damaged by rats in attic causing leak through my kitchen ceilng.

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

10/08/2020

Great customer service and they keep you updated on your appointment and work

Description of Work
Toilets replaced and kitchen sink pipe leaking and replace shower heads

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

08/24/2020

Greg and Johnny were very professional, honest, kind and knowledgeable! COVID-19 safety protocol was completely followed with both men wearing masks, shoe covers, and nitrile gloves. I will for sure be calling them in the future for any plumbing issues! Reasonably priced!

Description of Work
P Trap was added to our drain line for our water softener.

Category bathtub refinishing,plumbing,water softeners

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Water Heaters, Boilers, Equipment Connections, Gas Lines, Fixture Installation, Leak Location, Filtration, & Remodeling.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing