Felix Tree Service

Felix Hernandez

Irving, TX 75060

W

We accept remote payment

Tree removal only. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We have provided services to the University of Dallas for the past 4 years. Our mission is to provide our customers with professional tree service, landscaping and masonry that is functional, beautiful and affordable. Customer service is at the epicenter of everything we do and guarantee to meet or exceed your expectations with projects large and small. We look forward to earning your business and please call for a free estimate today!...

tree service (94)lawn & landscaping (14)lawn care (2)

06/15/2021

Great communication from Felix and his team was not only quick, but professional. Would 100% use him again and would recommend to friends.

Description of Work
Large tree removal, dead tree removal, trimming

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

06/11/2021

All 4 men were courteous and professional. Part of my fence had to be taken down to get the stump grinder in my back yard. While stump grinding, they considered attacking some exposed tree roots but because they were close to a sprinkler head they asked for my input. Everything was cleaned up and my fence put back up as if it was never touched. I will definitely call on them again for tree trimmin...

Description of Work
The crew came out and trimmed branches overhanging my roof, a crepe myrtle in backyard, cut down a bald cypress and ground down the cypress knees in my back yard

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

05/29/2021

Overall, a great experience. Very professional team members, exceptional communication and performance. True leadership, thank you Felix.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

05/01/2021

Very pleased with the results. The men worked together as a team and left the yard in meticulous condition.

Description of Work
tree removal anf pruning

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

04/22/2021

My neighbor and I saw Felix and his crew working on some trees. We hired him to cut down 6 large pine trees and grind their stumps. He promptly began work the same week we agreed. He and his crew were very professional. They knocked out all the work in one day, cleaned up the site, and were great to work with from start to finish. The owner came back to receive payment and made sure I was happy wi...

Description of Work
6 pines trees removal

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

04/19/2021

I reached out to Felix on a Sunday morning to get a quote on removing 2 trees from my front yard. He called me within minutes and was at the house to give me an estimate within 2 hours. He is very professional and has clearly set that expectation with his crew. They arrived on time the next morning to begin the work. They worked quickly and safely. They accidentally hit a sprinkler head while grin...

Description of Work
tree removal

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

04/18/2021

Felix was amazing. He came by on Friday an hour after I called and gave a very reasonable offer to remove the tree (sadly couldn't be saved) and grind out the stump. He returned on Sunday with a large professional crew and all the equipment to get the job done quickly. The entire experience was absolutely one of the best I've had hiring contractors to do work. I have no hesitation in recommending ...

Description of Work
Tree Removal with stump grind

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 04/18/2021

03/20/2021

Felix and crew did a wonderful job. Very professional and cleaned up after the job was completed. Definitely would hire again and refer to others.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

02/03/2021

We are so happy with the work done by Felix Tree Service. They were extremely professional and did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

01/29/2021

Felix tree service did a fantastic job of cutting all those large branches over my house. They took down the tree cleaned up everything in the yard. Chipped up all the wood they cut down, they were finished in a few hours.

Description of Work
A large tree removed over my house.

Work Completed On 01/29/2021