Big Daddys Moving LLC

Texas: Motor Vehicle

740 W Hurst Blvd

Hurst, TX 76053

We accept remote payment

Big Daddys Moving has been in business since 2007. Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry....

movers (261)professional organizers (6)

07/26/2020

Austin, Logan H, Gabor, & Jaime were very helpful in moving all the heavy stuff out and loading the Trucks/pod. We really appreciate all their help! Thank you!

Description of Work
Move my mom.

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

06/10/2020

Talon and Cowboy were fantastic. Every step they went above and beyond my expectations. They both have several years of experience with this company. The manager, Ivan, was in communication with me nearly every day. I sent him photos and chatted about my needs. They were on time even a little early. They are exclusive to Angies List. Wonderful service! Highly recommended!

Description of Work
U-Haul loading

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

05/28/2020

Such a great experience, a very smooth and easy move. David and Logan are professional and friendly , courteous fast and awesome. I really appreciate all of the communication with Ivan in the office, he was great. I would definitely hire them again and you can rust them with your stuff.

Description of Work
Move out of a1 bed apartment into storage

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

05/18/2020

Awesome-highly recommend. Very professional & had to deliver to 3 different locations. Did it in a timely manner & were very fair in cost .

Description of Work
Moving furniture.

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

10/11/2019

Great service from day one for an estimate from Ivan and Erica handing the concerns and questions. The movers where quick, friendly, and who has smiles while working. Great service and would use them again in a heartbeat. Thanks again guys and gal. You made out headache go away. 🤩

Description of Work
Heavy Furniture Moving

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

09/05/2019

These guys are the best! Super professional, very friendly and did a great job loading everything without damaging anything! I would recommended them to anyone and would definitely use them again! Great job guys!!

Description of Work
Need 2 large storage building loaded into 1 Uhaul truck

Work Completed On 09/03/2019

07/20/2019

Carl and Austin did a great job! It was a stressful and emotional day and they were very professional and respectful of the situation. They were prompt, efficient and careful with my fathers belongings. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Moved my father rom his home of 50 years in Burleson to an assisted living facility in NRH

Work Completed On 07/16/2019

06/29/2019

Great!!! On time, clean, got to work, Handled things with care and respect. Two and one half hours later they were finished!! Recommend them highly!! The cost was a lot less than their competitors.

Description of Work
Moving furniture

Work Completed On 06/10/2019

05/24/2019

They were excellent! Respectful, kind, compassionate, prompt, and extremely professional. All of my things were intact as if I had never moved when they placed it in my new apartment. I have never seen such an amazing performance. I am still wowed!

Description of Work
Moving from one apartment to another

Work Completed On 05/24/2019

05/20/2019

The team did an excellent job moving all of our large, heavy furniture items. They provided the truck, wrapped all the furniture to protect it, and they moved super fast. I had 4 guys David, Austin, Steven, and Caleb and they were all very strong / capable, very respectful / professional, and most importantly they were extremely careful to not allow furniture to touch the walls. Everything was mov...

Description of Work
Big Daddy’s Moving for moving services for my house move in town

Work Completed On 05/18/2019

Moving, Packing, Internal Moves, Unloading/Loading Moving Vans, Temporary Storage between moves.

We do not rent trucks, and we do not handle long term storage needs. We do not have 5th-wheel capable vehicles and we cannot move baby grand or grand pianos. In addition, our services are not designed to move single items.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check