Awesome Guys Professional Cleaning

With Angi since August 2017

Now servicing the Huntsville Texas area, we specialize in restoring carpet, grout, and tile using high-pressure steam removing dirt and grime buildup. ​ For more information, please feel free to call us anytime....

Total Finish Floors

Total finish floors was established in 1997. A Houston base company by owner-operator Lorenzo Bundrage. Total finish floors is a well known leader in the stone restoration & maintenance industry & has a long list of satisfied customers. We are fully insured and we give special attention to the smallest details specific to your property.

Happy Helpful Housekeeping

We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate today! We offer residential and commercial cleaning services. Military, First Responder, Teacher and Senior Citizen Discounts are available. Minority Owned and Operated Business servicing the Houston and Surrounding Areas.

01/10/2018

They lived up to their name. They were very professional and thorough, and made sure I was happy with everything. I highly recommend them. They aim to please.

Description of Work
Clean sheetrock dust out of tile floor grout

Category floor cleaning

08/17/2017

It went well, better than I anticipated. They were able to get stains up that were down for over twenty years. Very nice and professional young men that took time to explain the process.

Description of Work
I needed all the carpet in my home cleaned for the first time in years.

Category carpet cleaners